Jun 21, 2018
Anyone know the answer Cleos' riddle when she reveals herself as a Priestess of the Sands? I thought the answer was Sphinx, but apparently, i'm wrong.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Anyone know the answer Cleos' riddle when she reveals herself as a Priestess of the Sands? I thought the answer was Sphinx, but apparently, i'm wrong.
Which creature has one voice and yet becomes four-footed and two-footed and three-footed?

Answer: man
The game will also accept: Man
But it won't accept: MAN

What is the answer to the Sphinx's riddle?
As he was famous for his wisdom, Oedipus found the answer to the riddle with ease, replying: “Man, who as a baby crawls on four legs, then walks on two legs as an adult and in old age walks with a cane as his third leg…”

Jun 21, 2018
Which creature has one voice and yet becomes four-footed and two-footed and three-footed?

Answer: man
The game will also accept: Man
But it won't accept: MAN

What is the answer to the Sphinx's riddle?
As he was famous for his wisdom, Oedipus found the answer to the riddle with ease, replying: “Man, who as a baby crawls on four legs, then walks on two legs as an adult and in old age walks with a cane as his third leg…”
ty <3

Reactions: masterdragonson
Jun 21, 2018
Also, all the cards I have tell me to wait for something to happen, but i'm on day 25 and nothing seems to be happening. Is it the end of content for now or do I have to wait for a specific day?

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Also, all the cards I have tell me to wait for something to happen, but i'm on day 25 and nothing seems to be happening. Is it the end of content for now or do I have to wait for a specific day?
Roam around the world at different times of day and something should trigger the next thing.

At the end the girls should have
"You have completed all the events available for [Girl]."

Jun 21, 2018
Roam around the world at different times of day and something should trigger the next thing.

At the end the girls should have
"You have completed all the events available for [Girl]."
I've been doing that, gone to every place at every time of day. Been doing that for a couple of days, nothing has been happening., Right now, i've got cards for Asmedia, Heramael, Estia, Sheila, Izanami, and Cleos. Asmedia's content is done, but all the other girls say I need to wait for something to happen and that I need to advance with the other girls.

• Thinking Face

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Started a new game to get a refresher on what's going on and noticed the reminder telling the player to save on Maeve after unlocking the house is still there. Isn't that obsolete now? Maybe it should be removed, unless there's other reasons for it.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
For some reason,my gallery suddenly locked.I think its a bug.Dev,can you fix it?
Locked as in all the scenes being locked? Something might have happen to your Persistent Save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Persistent Save
I think the Saved Name for the Gallery gets set when you Load a Save.
Though the console code for it is
Code:
$ persistent.mc = "MC Name"

Last edited:

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
i can't access inventory or signals?? so i have to rollback to avoid having to loading the game again.
is it a bug that only i have or???

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes