masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
so... that an abandoned game? no more updates? I was really interested by the story and the events, but this just stopped in the middle, will you make any updates? I hope to see those game complete ;-;
You sure you are on the right thread? This game is being updated regularly.

XPCo

Sep 10, 2020
now I see that I was playing the 0.26, idk why but ok, how can I update to the 0.27 whithout restart the game? I try to install but it can't whithout uninstalling the 0.26... can I just copy the folders that save my progress? if yes, what of them are?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
now I see that I was playing the 0.26, idk why but ok, how can I update to the 0.27 whithout restart the game? I try to install but it can't whithout uninstalling the 0.26... can I just copy the folders that save my progress? if yes, what of them are?
Since you are talking about uninstalling I'm assuming you are on Android, correct?

1 - Back up your current Save folder. All your saves and your persistent save.
Android
'Android/data/com.hellgames.champion/files/saves'

PC
Local
'Main Game Directory\game\saves'

Roaming
'%AppData%\RenPy\Champion-1569488958'

2 - Uninstall the old version

3 - Install the new version

4 - Restore Back ups from Step 1

5 - Play game

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I welcome you in 0.28, in this new build you will find:
A new event for Estia

A new event for Izanami

A new event for Cleos

A new event for Heramael

A new event for Tsukiko

Multi Girls Event

New places: Meeting room, Hera's room, Estia's room, Izanami's room, Cleos's room, Tsukiko's room.
Fixed some bugs.
And with this, the mission to have all the girls in the house is over. Get ready for the release of sex build 0.29 next week, you will have a lot of fun.
I hope you like this new version.

Haxley

Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys,

Since the Version 0.24, i can't make an progress with the girls. The game says that there are no events

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Hi guys,

Since the Version 0.24, i can't make an progress with the girls. The game says that there are no events
not sure the issue you would need to give more info also id say you might want to update your game there have been at lest 4 since .24 considering current is .28 also ID say go to main page and look at change log starting the last update you played and make sure you did everything and continue through it till you are up to current not sure we can really give you help better then that your game or save may also be bugged. might also want to check for any bug fixes that are out but if you download the full game and not just try to update it should contain them

Mar 5, 2018
How do i get the rest of the etheria and another 50 hidden coins ? Ive got 50 coins and 1 etheria and cant find any more etheria points and not able do anymore work at Taile's shop. I got version 0.28.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How do i get the rest of the etheria and another 50 hidden coins ? Ive got 50 coins and 1 etheria and cant find any more etheria points and not able do anymore work at Taile's shop. I got version 0.28.
You can work in Taile's Shop in the Afternoon. So go take a nap and by tomorrow you can do it again to earn more money

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.27
Champion-0.28-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Where to find the Power Core?
I need that and 100 coins to let tailè repair the house.
Maeve says you can harvest one from nature. Go to Unison Forest for an Etheria Core.
Taile will let you shake that ass for coins at her place in the Afternoon for $50. Go to Teleporter > Dusk City > Night Street > Taile's Shop > Work for Taile

You can use 'Menu > Inventory' to check how much money you have. You need $100 and a Core to get Taile to repair House of Exile

Reactions: Mal Function

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
For some reason,my gallery suddenly locked.I think its a bug.Dev,can you fix it?

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Excited that the world is finally somewhat finished being built over the last couple weeks and we can finally move on to why we're all here. To bang some girls of all different types.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes