Kaiki Deishu

Aug 21, 2018
Since they added the secret invasion event I have been disgusted playing this game ... it does not matter if the developer of the other game gave their permission or not I am too disgusted by the ntr due to a personal trauma ... I found this game interesting but no longer ....english is not my language google translator

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
i waited from 0.21 to 0.27 and no new scenes wtf?
so many updates and so little content
repeatable scene are so few and u cant even do stuff with half the girls
this game is getting worse instead of improving

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Since they added the secret invasion event I have been disgusted playing this game ... it does not matter if the developer of the other game gave their permission or not I am too disgusted by the ntr due to a personal trauma ... I found this game interesting but no longer ....english is not my language google translator
how does this game have NTR? I feel like sometimes that term is thrown around alot

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I don't think I understand.... Secret events are disconnected from the game, it's simply me adding nice or stupid stuff or whatever.
There is no NTR in the game, anywhere, and there never will be.

i waited from 0.21 to 0.27 and no new scenes wtf?
so many updates and so little content
repeatable scene are so few and u cant even do stuff with half the girls
this game is getting worse instead of improving
If you are referring to the lewd content, I always said that as long as there were no requirements for it, the girls would not get lewd.
One girl reached them and in the next build she will have one, and then I also said that 0.29 will only have lewd events.

Tailè path is broken.
What happened? Where is it not advancing?

how does this game have NTR? I feel like sometimes that term is thrown around a lot
In fact there is no NTR.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
im stuck on tailes path where do u get the materials for the repair
Sure to have 100 coins and the core in the inventory?

HellGames Soundtrack in this game is awesome. Can you tell me if there is a link or something to get them?
Thank you, they are listed in the credits. There will be two missing that I have yet to put in, but the titles are those.

Reactions: Leon Blaze

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
What happened? Where is it not advancing?
She's asking for materials for the house that i already gave her. I have completed everything to be done. but she's still asking for building supplies to fix the house and add rooms which were already added.
Side note. Started from the beginning, but with only seven (Yes 7) lewd scenes I'd hardly say that is worth.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
HellGames i cant trigger the new Shaila event, because i repaired the house but Taile's Card still says to bring her the materials for the repair. also Asmedia moved in her room already.
Mmmm, there are no new Sheila events, perhaps you're referring to her last one, which takes place in the city in the afternoon.
Tailè card may have an error, if Asmedia is in the room then you have repaired it.

She's asking for materials for the house that i already gave her. I have completed everything to be done. but she's still asking for building supplies to fix the house and add rooms which were already added.
Side note. Started from the beginning, but with only seven (Yes 7) lewd scenes I'd hardly say that is worth.
Tailè card may have an error since you have already repaired the house.
For the lewd event, here is a list:
Asmedia Sex scene in her room
Asmedia Sex scene in the house
Asmedia Shower sex
Asmedia repeatable sex
Heramael masturbation
Heramael handjob
Heramael repeatable titjob
Heramael Forest sex
Heramael Lab Sex
Izanami dojo sex
Izanami festival sex
Izanami ritual sex
Tsukiko sex
Invasion Sex (lol)

I've always said that to get the lewd scenes you have to progress with the girls first, you might need 5, 10, 15 events before you do something or even for plot reasons, it's not a corrupting game.
In any case wait for sexbuild 0.29 if you want many lewd scenes, in that one we can have many, many of them.

• Love
Reactions: ivo12345

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Mmmm, there are no new Sheila events, perhaps you're referring to her last one, which takes place in the city in the afternoon.
Tailè card may have an error, if Asmedia is in the room then you have repaired it.
Well Taile's card didn't change and Shailas Card still said "Something's about to happen,advances with the other girls,after that, look for her in the city" so i thought a trigger was defect and i hung around Taile in the afternoon for work thougt that might trigger some change, but with you saing the Shaila event should trigger in the city in the afternoon, i found it.

HellGames I found something allright but if i didn't hit my head i triggerd the Shaila event from v.22 where she said she has to part ways with the mc if he wants to fight in the tournament but after i triggerd it Shailas Card said i finished all available events for her.

Load an old save from the begining of the House in Exile and yes its the same event. on a sidenote if you never met Taile an get to nightstreet the first time you got both options to "look for someone to help you" or "go to Taile's shop"

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
If I never knew about this game, that phrase alone would make me play.
Ahaha, thank you. I know very well that Champion needs more lewd scenes/events, I can also tell by the poll that ended a couple of days ago, where sleep sex won with 80%, so I know that people want that content, and you will get it. In fact, in 0.29 sleep sex will also come.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
What do you mean? Fucking the sleeping girls in their rooms at night or invite them to sleep with MC in the Masterbed?

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes