sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
Downloaded the 0.9 (I did apply the 0.8.1 patch) and it seems to have rest Estia's story:
I randomly went to the park during the afternoon and it replayed the 1st scene with he labyrinth at school and the pool trap.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Downloaded the 0.9 (I did apply the 0.8.1 patch) and it seems to have rest Estia's story:
I randomly went to the park during the afternoon and it replayed the 1st scene with he labyrinth at school and the pool trap.
I answered yesterday, it's a bug caused by replacing an element in the code. It's been fixed.

Reactions: sweesh

ZenPath

Dec 26, 2019
hey, HellGames,

hope this finds you well and fully healthy.

Error fixed, I wrote in the code "or" instead of "and" creating a loop. Now the event will never happen again.
my apologies for bringing the subject up once again:
the same loop-bug allowing for the first Estia event (triggered in the park during the evening) is also occurring in the 0.0.9 Mac version (i downloaded it sometime yesterday); has a fixed version been uploaded already?

thanks for your time and the great game.

cheers.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
hey, HellGames,

hope this finds you well and fully healthy.

my apologies for bringing the subject up once again:
the same loop-bug allowing for the first Estia event (triggered in the park during the evening) is also occurring in the 0.0.9 Mac version (i downloaded it sometime yesterday); has a fixed version been uploaded already?

thanks for your time and the great game.

cheers.
Sorry to answer just now, but I haven't uploaded a bug fix version, also because in 2 days version 0.10 will be released, and the bug is fixed there. If it was a problem that didn't allow you to play the game, it would have been fixed immediately.

Reactions: ZenPath

ZenPath

Dec 26, 2019
hey, HellGames,

Sorry to answer just now, but I haven't uploaded a bug fix version, also because in 2 days version 0.10 will be released, and the bug is fixed there. If it was a problem that didn't allow you to play the game, it would have been fixed immediately.
thanks, mate;
i'll wait for 0.10.

wish you the best;

cheers.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

crazymantis

Feb 27, 2020
So are you also going to at least give credit to the artist music you used as well? it's only fair especially if this is on your PATREON. there are 2 artist i immediately recognized

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Welcome to version 0.10.
Sorry for the delay, but this release has created a couple of problems for me, like qte and more, but now let’s not waste any more time.
In this new version you will find:
4 new events for Izanami.
1 lewd event for Izanami, yes, I haven’t forgotten it’s an adult game, don’t worry.
Also, the lewd scenes have been improved, you’ll understand how watching the new lewd event, I suggest you try all possible options.
As I promised, this update is only story content.
Now let’s talk about the next version, and what I have planned to do.
If I had to get you to vote again, we’d probably just go ahead with Izanami, so in the next version I’ll choose the girl, and I think she’ll be Cleos, I haven’t created content for her for too long.
There are also secondary events coming up for Asmedia and Izanami.
Then, a little corner for the Patrons, I’ll create some unique renders just for you, and I also announce the new wallpaper, the theme is brides vs cheerleaders, don’t ask questions.
You will choose which side to stand on and which girls to use.
The roadmap is also on its way, so you'll see what's coming
I think I’ve said it all, now I just want to go to sleep and enjoy the weekend, I finished the build at 4:00 A.M.
That said, the early access is ready, and the public version will come soon.
I hope you enjoy this new version.

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Welcome to version 0.10.
Sorry for the delay, but this release has created a couple of problems for me, like qte and more, but now let’s not waste any more time.
In this new version you will find:
4 new events for Izanami.
1 lewd event for Izanami, yes, I haven’t forgotten it’s an adult game, don’t worry.
Also, the lewd scenes have been improved, you’ll understand how watching the new lewd event, I suggest you try all possible options.
As I promised, this update is only history content.
Now let’s talk about the next version, and what I have planned to do.
If I had to get you to vote again, we’d probably just go ahead with Izanami, so in the next version I’ll choose the girl, and I think she’ll be Cleos, I haven’t created content for her for too long.
There are also secondary events coming up for Asmedia and Izanami.
Then, a little corner for the Patrons, I’ll create some unique renders just for you, and I also announce the new wallpaper, the theme is brides vs cheerleaders, don’t ask questions.
You will choose which side to stand on and which girls to use.
I think I’ve said it all, now I just want to go to sleep and enjoy the weekend, I finished the build at 4:00 A.M.
That said, the early access is ready, and the public version will come soon.
I hope you enjoy this new version.
Awe shit. I'm ready. ;)

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
" yes, I haven’t forgotten it’s an adult game, don’t worry " Wait, it was an adult game? I thought this was an add-on for AutoCAD! What am I doing here?:eek:

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
*edit: this is all on version 0.9 which was the latest and I downloaded it right after HellGames' post about 0.10 and if others have repoted those things, I'm dumb and ignore this post :p*

Ok, so I've tried every option after continuing from my save, every time while it's "aftenoon" in the "park" I get the option to "explore" it, and see the first scene between the MC and Estia and that's it. I get it every day and it doesn't progress. Also, Izanami is nowhere to be found. The starting screen(now animated) is quite laggy, the sex scene between the MC and Asmedia gets very laggy after the MC starts "pushing" her. Meeting the girls in their rooms(now animated) is a bit laggy. I guess I'll need to start new game -.- for Estia fixed(hopefully). i'll post again after it

So, after I started new game, this is what i noticed: All the animation are welcome! I think the overall graphics are better(but I might be wrong), Haramael's handjob scene is fine, slightly laggy at the end, Heramael's self pleasure scene is laggy at first and when she gets wild it gets a lot laggier. Starting new game didn't fix Estia's bug

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
*edit: this is all on version 0.9 which was the latest and I downloaded it right after HellGames' post about 0.10 and if others have repoted those things, I'm dumb and ignore this post :p*

Ok, so I've tried every option after continuing from my save, every time while it's "aftenoon" in the "park" I get the option to "explore" it, and see the first scene between the MC and Estia and that's it. I get it every day and it doesn't progress. Also, Izanami is nowhere to be found. The starting screen(now animated) is quite laggy, the sex scene between the MC and Asmedia gets very laggy after the MC starts "pushing" her. Meeting the girls in their rooms(now animated) is a bit laggy. I guess I'll need to start new game -.- for Estia fixed(hopefully). i'll post again after it

So, after I started new game, this is what i noticed: All the animation are welcome! I think the overall graphics are better(but I might be wrong), Haramael's handjob scene is fine, slightly laggy at the end, Heramael's self pleasure scene is laggy at first and when she gets wild it gets a lot laggier. Starting new game didn't fix Estia's bug
Estia's bug has been fixed in the new version.
As for the main menu, yes I noticed it, before loading completely laggy a bit. For the animations in the Rooms, it seems to me that they go smoothly.
For the parts of Heramael and Asmedia, I will try to reload them to make them more fluid.

Reactions: ivo12345

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
One problem I saw with the new load or save background...well it's near impossible to know the date you saved as the text color mixes with the background one...so it's hard to differentiate my saves based on time
So maybe put a different color for text that fully contrasts the background?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Nice game, I really like it. I would like to know the name of the song on the menu.
I'm glad you like it. The music is In Love by A Himitsu.

One problem I saw with the new load or save background...well it's near impossible to know the date you saved as the text color mixes with the background one...so it's hard to differentiate my saves based on time
So maybe put a different color for text that fully contrasts the background?
You're right, I hadn't noticed it. I'll put a contrasting color.

While I'm at it I also tell you guys that I found the reason why some sex scenes were bit laggy, I solved it, from now on they will be fluid and with the highest possible quality.

Jan 15, 2018
i really liked the Izanami arc
but like... when you get to blossoming ritual you get this nice song
and the minute the sex scene starts it goes to some goofy shit

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
i really liked the Izanami arc
but like... when you get to blossoming ritual you get this nice song
and the minute the sex scene starts it goes to some goofy shit
I know, I don't like it either. I'm still looking for different thematic music for each girl's sex scenes. It's quite difficult but sooner or later I'll find substitutes. For Izanami I found something, but it sounded more like a Chinese theme than a Japanese one, in fact, I think I will use it for the bunny.
The only temporary solution was to lower the volume, or not put that music and leave the theme of the event even during the sex scene.

beckytwom

Dec 1, 2019
I cannot find where Asmedia is after she told me about her childhood and after I found the gem given to me. Any help would be appreciated.
Edit:Found

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes