ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
How much Heramael content is there?
Usually, I leave it to the Patrons to decide which girl they want to have for the releases, with a few exceptions. Characters like Asmedia or Izanami almost always win. Others like Heramael, Cleos and Estia are less voted, that's why in some cases I decide the character of the release. If a girl stays too far behind it would be a problem.
For Heramael, she will be the girl of version 0.12, from tomorrow there will be new events just for her.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I welcome you to version 0.12.
I'm a little late, but I was practically going crazy: load the build, I forgot the sounds, recreate the build and reload, the stats don't go, a bug appears, again, reload, and lastly my upload speed today, 100kb, seriously?
Anyway, I did it.
In this new version you will find:
Four new events for Heramael.
A new lewd event for Heramael.
New statistics for the girls and the mc.
I decided to try to leave the music of the events in the lewd scenes, tell me if you prefer it to the usual music.
About these statistics, I have made only one visible for Heramael, I will put the others later, while the mc's are there, but I think all of them will go in new menus.
Heramael's sister's appearance and name are temporary, I'd like to improve her in general, and I'm still looking for a way to make the skin more... you'll see it in-game. For the next version, instead, I think I will focus on adding secondary events to increase the things to do, maybe even a few more places to visit. But, I warn you before, don't expect to fuck random girls in these events.
That said, the early-access is finally ready, the public version will come soon.
Enjoy this new version.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
can i chose the girl i want to fuck/progress her story?
or am i forced to fuck every character to progress the story like (Complex Society) game ?
I'll try to explain this without spoilers on future elements.
We are at the beginning, the game in its totality will start when the protagonist participates in the contest.
At this early stage, we are with the seven main girls. To progress, we have to continue with their stories, but that doesn't mean that we'll have sex with all seven. There will be a turning point that will change everything, from that moment things will be different. You will no longer have to follow all the girls to progress in the plot, also because new ones will come. You will decide who to follow, and consequently, based on love and lust points you will unlock different endings, single for one girl, multiple, harem, even alone.
But it has to be said that if you don't want to follow a particular girl, you might lose some content.
Anyway, there is a reason why you have to follow the main ones at the beginning, but I won't say why because of the spoilers.
I'd like to add a tag for multiple endings, but it's too early for that.

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
Just ended this game - it was amazing, thank you, dev's for Champion game is great and keep going

I absolutely loved it. I'd support you if I wasn't living on a student budget :(
Waiting patiently on next updates :)

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Just ended this game - it was amazing, thank you, dev's for Champion game is great and keep going

I absolutely loved it. I'd support you if I wasn't living on a student budget :(
Waiting patiently on next updates :)
I'm glad you like it and don't worry, just enjoy the game.

Holy shit...this dev put a lot of updates...although relatively small ones...but damn...almost every week there is a new update, great work HellGames.
Thank you, unfortunately, that's all I can do at the moment, it may not seem like it since it comes out one update per week, but I don't have much time available.
I study one subject in a university and another subject in an academy, and also, I have a part-time job in order to pay for my studies. The game is developed mainly during the night, from 9 pm until I can't go on anymore, usually at 3 am, every day.
If one day I manage to reach sufficient support that allows me to give up one or even two things, surely the builds would have much more content.
So for the time being, I'm going to keep it that way.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thank you, unfortunately, that's all I can do at the moment, it may not seem like it since it comes out one update per week, but I don't have much time available.
I study one subject in a university and another subject in an academy, and also, I have a part-time job in order to pay for my studies. The game is developed mainly during the night, from 9 pm until I can't go on anymore, usually at 3 am, every day.
If one day I manage to reach sufficient support that allows me to give up one or even two things, surely the builds would have much more content.
So for the time being, I'm going to keep it that way.
And yet you put a lot of updates....some other devs put 2/3 updates a year....great job dev.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Nice updated link on racaty.
Well, I only update mega and anonfiles, for the rest I ask the staff with the report to update the remaining links, it would seem that this time they forgot to do so, I try to report again.

Actually what is this ?
This error happens because unren goes in contrast with the time code. I can see from here that I've written 35 and 34 twice. I'll fix it, once the duplicates are removed, unren will work without problems.

Jan 14, 2018
Well, I only update mega and anonfiles, for the rest I ask the staff with the report to update the remaining links, it would seem that this time they forgot to do so, I try to report again.

This error happens because unren goes in contrast with the time code. I can see from here that I've written 35 and 34 twice. I'll fix it, once the duplicates are removed, unren will work without problems.
Ok thank you

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Was this game inspired by Corrupted Kingdoms or is there just a lot of similarities?
also what is the song in the main menu?

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Was this game inspired by Corrupted Kingdoms or is there just a lot of similarities?
also what is the song in the main menu?
Listen, I've been through this so many times now, I'm getting nauseous. I don't know what it is, I don't want to try it, I don't care, it's just affecting my game in a negative way.
Please tell me what these similar things are and I'll change them all.
But man, having to eliminate something or change it pisses me off.
Despite my efforts the situation continues to degenerate, this is one of the many messages I received yesterday:

gg.PNG

Mind break... where the hell did you see it?
Don't play the rip-off, support the original, jeez, I'm sick of it.

The song in the main menu is In Love by A Himitsu

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Listen, I've been through this so many times now, I'm getting nauseous. I don't know what it is, I don't want to try it, I don't care, it's just affecting my game in a negative way.
Despite my efforts the situation continues to degenerate, this is one of the many messages I received yesterday:

View attachment 665296

Dude don't change anything, the game is great as it is. I guess you could say the games are similar because they both have like fantasy creatures and the art style is similar. But other than that they don't have that much in common. Just do your thing and create something that you are happy with.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020

View attachment 665296

As someone who has played Corrupted Kingdoms, this game is nothing like that at all. They probably just opened the game, noticed you used Koikatsu (or however it's spelled, sorry) and decided to close down the game and write up that stupid comment. I love the game man, please don't let these kinds of comments affect you negatively. They ain't worth a second thought.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes