XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Listen, I've been through this so many times now, I'm getting nauseous. I don't know what it is, I don't want to try it, I don't care, it's just affecting my game in a negative way.
Please tell me what these similar things are and I'll change them all.
But man, having to eliminate something or change it pisses me off.
Despite my efforts the situation continues to degenerate, this is one of the many messages I received yesterday:

View attachment 665296

Mind break... where the hell did you see it?
Don't play the rip-off, support the original, jeez, I'm sick of it.

The song in the main menu is In Love by A Himitsu
I...meant it in a good way.:cry:

I just meant that a lot of the buttons in the top right have similar icons. The 2 games have their own unique storys.
I like the characters and the story, but I didn't know other people were saying that. I haven't read the other pages.

Last edited:

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
As someone who has played Corrupted Kingdoms, this game is nothing like that at all. They probably just opened the game, noticed you used Koikatsu (or however it's spelled, sorry) and decided to close down the game and write up that stupid comment. I love the game man, please don't let these kinds of comments affect you negatively. They ain't worth a second thought.
I've almost played though the entire current build.:(

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Don't worry, I'm not mad at you, it's just... I don't know, maybe I'm just stressed out.
glad your not mad, having people being mad at me emotionally hurts.

Edit/note : My first comment on this thread was just a curiosity question. Being inspired is different from a ripoff.

Last edited:
Reactions: suwanka

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I...meant it in a good way.:cry:

I just meant that a lot of the buttons in the top right have similar icons. The 2 games have their own unique storys.
I like the characters and the story, but I didn't know other people were saying that. I haven't read the other pages.
Yeah buddy, nobody is mad at you. I was referring to the post that HellGames inserted into his post above. It's fine if you find similarities, it's just nobody likes having their work kicked to the side because other people think it's a "rip off".

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Yeah buddy, nobody is mad at you. I was referring to the post that HellGames inserted into his post above. It's fine if you find similarities, it's just nobody likes having their work kicked to the side because other people think it's a "rip off".
I understand but for one I never said it was a ripoff. I guess inspired and ripoff have become synonyms.

Question - Is there a GIF/picture for this game that I can add to my signature.

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I understand but for one I never said it was a ripoff. I guess inspired and ripoff have become synonyms.

Question - Is there a GIF/picture for this game that I can add to my signature.
The signatures can be found in the last post on page 12, maybe I should put them in the first post, anyway, they're not very nice, I don't know how to use photoshop well, but for now, I think they'll be fine.

Reactions: XoeSara

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Downloaded 0.12 today, tried everything so far I didn't find bugs or problems with this version, well done! The new content is nice, Haramael is so cute :D Cleos must be a spy from the enemy, burn the witch!

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I welcome you in version 0.13.
Unfortunately, due to some personal problems, the third side event, which was supposed to be Heramael's, has not been completed and will be included in the next version.
For this version you will find:
A repeatable side-event for Izanami, the festival.
A repeatable weekly side-event for Asmedia, the shower.
New menus for naughty stats.
As for the Izanami event, it's important for two factors.
The first is that it anticipates the arrival of a new girl, the second is that it introduces the concept of Status.
Depending on their status, whether they are sad, angry, horny or otherwise, you will unlock different events and have different reactions. I will try to give you a taste of this later on.
For the next release, to make it up to you, I will bring events for Estia, Cleos, the side quest of Heramael, new naughty stuff and maybe even a special event.
Tomorrow comes the wallpaper of Izanami Bride, so I'll make you happy.
That's all for now, the early is ready, while the public version will arrive soon.
Enjoy this new version.

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
hey dev first of all i want to thank you for making a good game. i liked it very much!
second i was thinking if there is a chance to add a milf in it
sry for my English tho!

Reactions: ArcadiaBae

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
hey dev first of all i want to thank you for making a good game. i liked it very much!
second i was thinking if there is a chance to add a milf in it
sry for my English tho!
Thanks, glad you like it.
For the milf, they're coming, there are already three ready and two of them are Priscilla and the Boss of Dusk City, coming in future updates.

Micma

Sep 6, 2017
HellGames , there are some problems with stats:
Asmedia creampies counts only from shower, not from "let's be naughty"
Izanami counter OUT shows only [izanami_out]

btw pretty nice game :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_time_change_63 is defined twice, at
File "izanami.rpyc", line 254 and
File "izanami.rpyc", line 380.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon May 25 10:13:24 2020

This is happening on launch.

l3igBozz

Jun 15, 2019
How to trigger Asmedia shower event? I try going to her room all 3 time but only Let's be naughty option?

Micma

Sep 6, 2017

Are you using unren? i've got same error after unpacking, no error on vanilla

How to trigger Asmedia shower event? I try going to her room all 3 time but only Let's be naughty option?
Try friday afternoon

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018

did ya used unRen to enable console Menu? if yes then remove the unren-dev from "game folder"

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
HellGames , there are some problems with stats:
Asmedia creampies counts only from shower, not from "let's be naughty"
Izanami counter OUT shows only [izanami_out]

btw pretty nice game :giggle:
Thanks, I was experimenting with statistics, initially I wanted to put cum out as well, then I decided not to.
For Asmedia I'll fix the code.

Unren goes in conflict with the time code, I've accidentally written the same number twice, I'll fix it.

Friday afternoon

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
im getting an error.

script failed.

file izanami.rpyc line 254 and
file izanami.rpyc line 380

recent download v.0.13

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes