AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I welcome you in version 0.14.
As I said, this version will contain several events for several girls and many small changes.
To increase your hype, I decided to show you the previews that I usually release for the patrons as well, so you can see what awaits you.
In this new version you will find:
A new event for Cleos.
A new event for Estia.
A weekly side-event for Heramael, try to find her on Monday morning.
New naughty stuff for Heramael
New place, the School.
New exotic music for Cleos.
For Estia I'm still looking for thematic music for her.
Minor bug fixes.
Many new changes including:
The name of the pg has been lowered in the textbox, now they will always be readable.
Added arrows to scroll better in the girls' cards, for the moment only Asmedia and Heramael have it, I will add them later for the others too.
Izanami's evening room has been added.
In the future, I will also change all the icons of the IU.
I'm also working on a new map completely in 3d, I'm assembling all the places in one to create Unison.
I've made many other changes, unfortunately, I can't remember what's missing.
Instead, for the next version, I won't tell you anything, but I will let this image speak for me.
And that's all for today, the early is ready and the public version will come soon.
Have fun with this new version.
Holy shit, that a lot of stuff, thanks dev and great job...

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Well...I don't know...
These are going to be tough times for Champion, I don't even feel like making a long explanation.
You'll find in 0.15:
Two new events for Tsukiko.
Preparation for the big event coming up, with new menus and statistics.

I hope you like this new version.

Ak0001111

Aug 3, 2017
Started following the game from I think 0.10. Gotta say, great game man. Definitely can improve here and there, and most of the things I feel you can improve are already listed by you in other comments so I won't repeat. Weekly updates, great animation, interesting storyline, attractive girls. Keep up the solid effort!

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Well...I don't know...
These are going to be tough times for Champion, I don't even feel like making a long explanation.
You'll find in 0.15:
Two new events for Tsukiko.
Preparation for the big event coming up, with new menus and statistics.

I hope you like this new version.
I can hear emotion in those first 2 sentences.
Why is there going to be some tough times?:(

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Started following the game from I think 0.10. Gotta say, great game man. Definitely can improve here and there, and most of the things I feel you can improve are already listed by you in other comments so I won't repeat. Weekly updates, great animation, interesting storyline, attractive girls. Keep up the solid effort!
Thank you so much. I'm glad you like it. I know there are many things that can be improved, so I try every day to add new details and improve the look. I'm also trying to improve the dialogue, when things get better I'll get a proofreader.

I can hear emotion in those first 2 sentences.
Why is there going to be some tough times?:(
Well, I'll try to summarize.
First of all, I've caught some tier thieves in my support, I'd like to avoid banning people, but I can't ignore this behaviour, especially if it affects others.
Second, the workload is about to get a lot bigger with version 0.17, I was hoping for the return of my old colleague to help me, but I think that won't happen.
Third and lastly, I've lost some support lately, and that support has ended up in two bigger games.
That's why I must work harder and improve the game in every way, even at the cost of not sleeping.
I have to decide what to prioritize: improve the scenes? the dialogues? make more cameras for the lewd events? improve IU? Bring more content to the builds?
I have to decide what to do.

Reactions: Ak0001111

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
95% of the hentai game devs: Yea, I'll take a half a year break. When I feel like it I'll make a small update to my game and make up some bullsh!t excuse why were there no updates for more than half a year.

HellGames: "I've lost some support lately, and that support has ended up in two bigger games.
That's why I must work harder and improve the game in every way, even at the cost of not sleeping. "

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
That's why I must work harder and improve the game in every way, even at the cost of not sleeping.
Just don't burn yourself out.

Obviously it's disappointing if a release has to be delayed, but it's still way better than having the creator quit because working on their game became not longer enjoyable. Especially for such a promising game like this.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Thank you so much. I'm glad you like it. I know there are many things that can be improved, so I try every day to add new details and improve the look. I'm also trying to improve the dialogue, when things get better I'll get a proofreader.

Well, I'll try to summarize.
First of all, I've caught some tier thieves in my support, I'd like to avoid banning people, but I can't ignore this behaviour, especially if it affects others.
Second, the workload is about to get a lot bigger with version 0.17, I was hoping for the return of my old colleague to help me, but I think that won't happen.
Third and lastly, I've lost some support lately, and that support has ended up in two bigger games.
I have to decide what to prioritize: improve the scenes? the dialogues? make more cameras for the lewd events? improve IU? Bring more content to the builds?
I have to decide what to do.
"even at the cost of not sleeping" Don't over work yourself. Things will get better I promise:)

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Just don't burn yourself out.

Obviously it's disappointing if a release has to be delayed, but it's still way better than having the creator quit because working on their game became not longer enjoyable. Especially for such a promising game like this.
It won't happen, don't worry. The game had already been abandoned in December because of some problems, and it seemed like that was the end of the development. Then I decided in March to take full charge of the project and carry it on, I won't let it fail or be forgotten.

"even at the cost of not sleeping" Don't over work yourself. Things will get better I promise:)
Let's hope it will be so then :D

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes