MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Nice update. Tsukiko is weird as fuck though lol. Curious, will the femdom be kept at a minimum or optional? I tend to check out when it's too much. I did enjoy the update though. I wouldn't even consider what was in the update to be femdom since the MC asserts some dominance during that scene which was nice. But that's just me :). Also, I was going to wait until next month, but couldn't help it-I am now a patron. Love this game man!

Reactions: hentai charley

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
And are for the v0.14 please reup or delete those links....

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
whodis being a troll and thinking we'll take him seriously :D
So you speak for everyone here? I mean I could care less if you don't believe me but don't say something unless It's mature and you know for sure what your saying is right.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Technically they are people who pledge on a tier and then on the day of payout they remove the pledge, take the tier rewards for free, and the next month they put the pledge back.

I don't think I understood correctly, do you mean Tsukiko's event together with the Izanami Festival from the beginning or the big event with this new version?
Also, I'm not trying to put you down as a developer. I'm trying to give you some advice. Don't be afraid to ask for help ^-^

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
By the way your delusional if you think all games which "By your logic" appear to be every god damn game in existence then
let me put this into a more professional manner. As a retired game developer I can say, There is a line between SHARED ASSETS and a Professional created AND Copyrighted Model, Asset, Map, and Even a fucking texture. In this case, it's not really such a big deal because most of unity's assets are SHARED. However, it's still a big risk to take if you are not sure if its copyrighted and protected content.

In short, what I mean is it's a HUGE risk to take. I hope this cleared up your understanding of how the process works.

Btw sorry if I came off as an asshole when it comes to anything that has to do with game development I'm really serious about it. After all, I spent 14 years of my life doing it.
Hm,yeah now i see your point,but still I can't see assets using as stealing,cause in my point of view Dev picks pieces and puts them together to create original content,not stealing exact models or specifical textures e.t.c Maybe I'm wrong here-but using generic maps,models,textures and other things from games like Koikatu,which may be considered as "entertain yourself with this templates"-games shouldn't be considered as explicit stealing,but after it's all because I can't see constructor-type games as completed ones.

Reactions: Katsuie

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i already go back to Heramel.but it just said she went to sleep?how do i go further her event?

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Technically they are people who pledge on a tier and then on the day of payout they remove the pledge, take the tier rewards for free, and the next month they put the pledge back.
charge up-front my guy....patreon added that feature to deal with such tier thieves after all

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Wait- you can DO that?? :eek: :cry::cry::cry:

Well, aren't they just damn Naughty!(n)(n)(n)

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
You could "charge up front"

charge up-front my guy....patreon added that feature to deal with such tier thieves after all
Wait- you can DO that?? :eek: :cry::cry::cry:

Well, aren't they just damn Naughty!(n)(n)(n)
Yeah, I know, but I feel like I'm forcing people to pay with the charge up-front, it's my thought. In the end I'll let my guys decide what they prefer, the ban of these subjects or the charge up-front.

Nice update. Tsukiko is weird as fuck though lol. Curious, will the femdom be kept at a minimum or optional? I tend to check out when it's too much. I did enjoy the update though. I wouldn't even consider what was in the update to be femdom since the MC asserts some dominance during that scene which was nice. But that's just me :). Also, I was going to wait until next month, but couldn't help it-I am now a patron. Love this game man!
Thank you so much, glad to have you onboard :D
For the femdom, I'll leave it very light, I'm not a particular lover of that genre, excuse me, femdom lovers.

i already go back to Heramel.but it just said she went to sleep?how do i go further her event?
I don't know what the mission is.
If it's before the date, you have to go ahead with Asmedia's story first, if it's after, try during the evening to go to her.
Anyway, later on, I'll make sure we don't have these forced connections to continue the girls' individual stories. I'm doing it now, as soon as I have time I'll rewrite the old parts in such a way as to keep the girls separate in terms of progression.

The music in Tsukiko's first encounter is so good I could dance to it.:D

Edit: I also have it stuck in my head already.:LOL:
Yeah, it's really beautiful. I chose it to match Tsukiko, playful and full of energy.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Hm,yeah now i see your point,but still I can't see assets using as stealing,cause in my point of view Dev picks pieces and puts them together to create original content,not stealing exact models or specifical textures e.t.c Maybe I'm wrong here-but using generic maps,models,textures and other things from games like Koikatu,which may be considered as "entertain yourself with this templates"-games shouldn't be considered as explicit stealing,but after it's all because I can't see constructor-type games as completed ones.
And thats a response I respect. Thank you for being mature about it and yes i do agree. Its one of the points im tryin to make.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes