Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I love this game. I like these stories. Keep up the good work. And I have a question will there be femdom content in the next update?

Reactions: ZimonColdres

<Domain>

Jun 13, 2020
After a "library adventure" my game just brokes. I have a quest with asmedia (she need to tell me about something) But I only have 1 answer option. Instead of the standard 2 or 3. Because of this, I can not pass the game further.
Someone have the same problem?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I love this game. I like these stories. Keep up the good work. And I have a question will there be femdom content in the next update?
Thanks, glad you like it. I'll keep the femdom content to the minimum, I'm not a lover of that kind of thing, but in the future, there will be more dominant, and even crazier girls.

After a "library adventure" my game just brokes. I have a quest with asmedia (she need to tell me about something) But I only have 1 answer option. Instead of the standard 2 or 3. Because of this, I can not pass the game further.
Someone have the same problem?
I'm not sure where you're stuck. What's the name of Asmedia's quest?

Reactions: Byczer

<Domain>

Jun 13, 2020
Thanks, glad you like it. I'll keep the femdom content to the minimum, I'm not a lover of that kind of thing, but in the future, there will be more dominant, and even crazier girls.

I'm not sure where you're stuck. What's the name of Asmedia's quest?
IMG_20200615_150335.jpg
And nothing happens
IMG_20200615_150409.jpg

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
I'm not getting the new Estia scene, I go to the signals page and it says it's not in the game yet. I'm at that part were it says meet her at the pool.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
v0.16
New Events:
Asmedia: One new main event.
Heramael: One new main event.
Cleos: One new main event.
Estia: One new main event.
Bugfix: Minor bug fixed.

Oh boy, look like christmas came really early this year :LOL:

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
any plans to add a muscular girl to the game?
Well, I can tell you this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

amazing game with a cute characters, shame there is no trap/futa girl, thank you HellGames for this game
Thanks, glad you like it.
For the gir- Eh what, they're calling me, I gotta go.

v0.16
New Events:
Asmedia: One new main event.
Heramael: One new main event.
Cleos: One new main event.
Estia: One new main event.
Bugfix: Minor bug fixed.

Oh boy, look like christmas came really early this year :LOL:
And if I don't die, the next one will have six to twelve events.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
For some reason, the Izanami quest where it says "Listen to her answer" is there for versions, even though I did every event she had.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
For some reason, the Izanami quest where it says "Listen to her answer" is there for versions, even though I did every event she had.
Weird, I saw the code and everything's normal.
Maybe it's an old error that was corrected later but remained in your save.
If you try to use a new save, that quest should not remain active.

Last edited:

kiyan19

Nov 28, 2019
Just found this game and read the whole thread never played this oh so popular corrupted kingdoms game either. Gonna play this one first then that one. Gonna check what kind of things CK "stole" from this game now the tables are turned lol. Jokes aside even though i didnt play the game yet from what i read you are one hell of a game dev keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
the Heramael event iis glitched and you can repeat it infinitely and get the item as many times as you wish
also the hints say the estia event is not in yet

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
the Heramael event iis glitched and you can repeat it infinitely and get the item as many times as you wish
also the hints say the estia event is not in yet
I was going to post this, look like you found the bug first, good that i read your post first.

Reactions: Genji
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes