Mal Function

Aug 29, 2018
Signals says: Go back to Heramael.
When i go back, she always asks: What can I do for you?
And I can only choose Return.
This happens at all times, except for Evening, then she's asleep.

Did i miss something?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
what is "Cleos riddle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Signals says: Go back to Heramael.
When i go back, she always asks: What can I do for you?
And I can only choose Return.
This happens at all times, except for Evening, then she's asleep.

Did i miss something?
Continue the story of Asmedia, then go back to Heramael.

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
the 0.16 version update is awesome, the bunny girl is cute(and a bit creepy)! I have a question, I know the answer to Cleos' riddle, since it's quite popular, but no matter in what way I wrote the correct answer or if I just type trash, the result would be the same, did you make it on purpose(her going mad no matter the answer given)? Or it's just for now and in the future there will be a different result for the right asnwer?( I know it's a bit late to ask this, because that part of the game has been out of few weeks, but now is the time I decided to write this) I'd like to know because I felt insulted by Cleos, "The riddle of the sphinx" is near and dear to me and there's no way I was giving a wrong answer to it! :D

P.S.: You don't need to change your game because a single dude on the internet got triggered, I am just curious!

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
the 0.16 version update is awesome, the bunny girl is cute(and a bit creepy)! I have a question, I know the answer to Cleos' riddle, since it's quite popular, but no matter in what way I wrote the correct answer or if I just type trash, the result would be the same, did you make it on purpose(her going mad no matter the answer given)? Or it's just for now and in the future there will be a different result for the right asnwer?( I know it's a bit late to ask this, because that part of the game has been out of few weeks, but now is the time I decided to write this) I'd like to know because I felt insulted by Cleos, "The riddle of the sphinx" is near and dear to me and there's no way I was giving a wrong answer to it! :D

P.S.: You don't need to change your game because a single dude on the internet got triggered, I am just curious!
Don't worry, I'm not going to change the game, I'm going to improve it to the point where it's one of the best.
Anyway, the answer is Man.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Continue the story of Asmedia, then return to the forest to go to Izanami.
Izanami's post-duel story is set to run only when Asmedia's story is at a specific point. But Asmedia's story has a stage beyond that, and if you go that far Izanami's story can't be progressed.

Reactions: Mal Function
Jan 12, 2018
I need help, I'm stuck. I've completed the Asmedia events (I think), the only thing I can do that is not marked as WIP is to ''Go back to Heramael'', but when I talk to ker I have no options other than go back. I'm pretty sure the order in which I did the events broke the game and I'll have to start again. Is this really the case or am I missing something?

EDIT: half an hour trying to figure it out just to solve the mistery right after I post the comment. It turns out that if you do the last Asmedia event (the one where you go to the café) BEFORE going to Heramael's room, you can no longer trigger Heramael's event. I had to go to a previous save to figure it out.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Izanami's post-duel story is set to run only when Asmedia's story is at a specific point. But Asmedia's story has a stage beyond that, and if you go that far Izanami's story can't be progressed.
You're absolutely right, I've noticed it now, I forgot to change the parameters for the event, so it gets stuck, I think I'll load a bugfix for everyone in a couple of hours, thank you very much.

I need help, I'm stuck. I've completed the Asmedia events (I think), the only thing I can do that is not marked as WIP is to ''Go back to Heramael'', but when I talk to ker I have no options other than go back. I'm pretty sure the order in which I did the events broke the game and I'll have to start again. Is this really the case or am I missing something?

EDIT: half an hour trying to figure it out just to solve the mistery right after I post the comment. It turns out that if you do the last Asmedia event (the one where you go to the café) BEFORE going to Heramael's room, you can no longer trigger Heramael's event. I had to go to a previous save to figure it out.
The same reason why Izanami was stuck, I forgot to change a parameter, I'll load a bugfix soon.

Sep 2, 2019
How to trigger tsukiko event? I've finished all the available events of Asmedia Izanami Estia Heramael. Please tell me. Thanks in advance!

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
You're absolutely right, I've noticed it now, I forgot to change the parameters for the event, so it gets stuck, I think I'll load a bugfix for everyone in a couple of hours, thank you very much.

The same reason why Izanami was stuck, I forgot to change a parameter, I'll load a bugfix soon.
A more minor bug I noticed, Heramael's current-last event can run multiple times. This wouldn't be noteworthy, except it gives another necklace each time it runs.

kiyan19

Nov 28, 2019
Game definitely shows promise. But there are a lot of grammatical mistakes and typos here and there at the point of dialog doesnt make sense.Now this is not a game breaking thing of course but still important in my opinion and i think especially in the beginning its more important because this mistakes can easily make some people get annoyed and stop playing even before getting to the good parts. I think you should definitely get a proofreader. now story wise there are some dialogs that doesnt make sense. When i say that it things like characters shoulnt know these thing yet they still talk about them. For example in the first event with Heramael where you collect flowers in her room before you go to the forest she says "They are not the ones i need, and i dont want to touch that crazy alchemist's stuff". Who is the crazy alchemist we as a player have no idea but mc doesnt even question it as far as mc knows we are in her room. For another example is the event one where you meet Estia. Mc says someting like "that guy looks like a familiar, no form of communication". This sounded weird to me because mc is talking like an expert and knows whats going on already while i as a player didnt even heard of familiars at this point of the game. Of course these things can be my misunderstandings (english is not my first language) or i just triggered the event in the wrong order or someting. But i just wanted to gice my feedback and i hope this comment is been helpfull to you. Other than that i didnt encounter any bugs but i didnt finish the game yet either. So far i like it a lot nice work.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Game definitely shows promise. But there are a lot of grammatical mistakes and typos here and there at the point of dialog doesnt make sense.Now this is not a game breaking thing of course but still important in my opinion and i think especially in the beginning its more important because this mistakes can easily make some people get annoyed and stop playing even before getting to the good parts. I think you should definitely get a proofreader. now story wise there are some dialogs that doesnt make sense. When i say that it things like characters shoulnt know these thing yet they still talk about them. For example in the first event with Heramael where you collect flowers in her room before you go to the forest she says "They are not the ones i need, and i dont want to touch that crazy alchemist's stuff". Who is the crazy alchemist we as a player have no idea but mc doesnt even question it as far as mc knows we are in her room. For another example is the event one where you meet Estia. Mc says someting like "that guy looks like a familiar, no form of communication". This sounded weird to me because mc is talking like an expert and knows whats going on already while i as a player didnt even heard of familiars at this point of the game. Of course these things can be my misunderstandings (english is not my first language) or i just triggered the event in the wrong order or someting. But i just wanted to gice my feedback and i hope this comment is been helpfull to you. Other than that i didnt encounter any bugs but i didnt finish the game yet either. So far i like it a lot nice work.
Thanks for the feedback, I’ll try to give a quick explanation.
Let’s say another person wrote the initial events and... they look like sentences translated with a translator and there are logical and grammatical errors.
I’m writing the events now. My English is not excellent, but certainly better than the translator. Unfortunately, I haven’t found time to review all the old dialogues. I tried to correct where I could, but certain phrases, as you may have noticed, lack logical meaning.
Was I right to trust someone else’s writing dialogue? Maybe not.
When I can, I’ll get a proofreader and I’ll check everything from beginning to end.
Now, for the crazy alchemist, you’re right, there’s a dialogue missing where the mc asks if that was Heramael’s Room and she answers by saying that it belongs to an old friend of hers who’s a nutcase but wasn’t used anymore. Why is there no dialogue? Let’s ask my old friend.
Then, “that guy looks like a familiar, no form of communication”... man, it’s expressed badly, what he drank to write this stuff. The concept of familiars was explained by Asmedia in the prologue, but the mc sentence should not be expressed in this way, the sentence should be more dubious.
Maybe I should revisit the old part as soon as possible, anyway, thanks.

Reactions: kiyan19

kiyan19

Nov 28, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, I’ll try to give a quick explanation.
Let’s say another person wrote the initial events and... they look like sentences translated with a translator and there are logical and grammatical errors.
I’m writing the events now. My English is not excellent, but certainly better than the translator. Unfortunately, I haven’t found time to review all the old dialogues. I tried to correct where I could, but certain phrases, as you may have noticed, lack logical meaning.
Was I right to trust someone else’s writing dialogue? Maybe not.
When I can, I’ll get a proofreader and I’ll check everything from beginning to end.
Now, for the crazy alchemist, you’re right, there’s a dialogue missing where the mc asks if that was Heramael’s Room and she answers by saying that it belongs to an old friend of hers who’s a nutcase but wasn’t used anymore. Why is there no dialogue? Let’s ask my old friend.
Then, “that guy looks like a familiar, no form of communication”... man, it’s expressed badly, what he drank to write this stuff. The concept of familiars was explained by Asmedia in the prologue, but the mc sentence should not be expressed in this way, the sentence should be more dubious.
Maybe I should revisit the old part as soon as possible, anyway, thanks.
I didnt remember anything about familiars in the explanation so i skim through the prolouge again but still didnt see it. Maybe i missed it again or its missing somehow. Just trying to be helpful btw.

Reactions: ZimonColdres
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes