Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
i think you have to get all "new" events in this version before you see the dream scene
2x bunny, 1x cleos, 1x estia, 1x foxy, 1x sheila then go to bed
how do you trigger the bunny scenes, because i havent seen them

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Suddenly Estia turned into a guy.:LOL:

Edit: Izanami's Sensei also turned in to a guy.

Last edited:

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Yea, I found the few typos too. This one should be "I think I saw you in Abyss", but the typos aren't much of a problem. Haramael's scene where she gives you her sister's necklace keeps repeating as many times as you enter the portal to her room and you get as many necklaces. Aside from those, I didn't find any other problems

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Champion [v0.17] [Hell Games]

Original Size: 888 MB
Compressed Size: 262 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Suddenly Estia turned into a guy.:LOL:

Edit: Izanami's Sensei also turned in to a guy.
Yea, I found the few typos too. This one should be "I think I saw you in Abyss", but the typos aren't much of a problem. Haramael's scene where she gives you her sister's necklace keeps repeating as many times as you enter the portal to her room and you get as many necklaces. Aside from those, I didn't find any other problems
Fixed it all, sorry for the mistakes, I was trying to go fast and I couldn't recheck everything.
Does the necklace still duplicate? What? But how is that possible? I'm sure I blocked it. When I get back to her, the event doesn't loop.
ccc.PNG

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
Fixed it all, sorry for the mistakes, I was trying to go fast and I couldn't recheck everything.
Does the necklace still duplicate? What? But how is that possible? I'm sure I blocked it. When I get back to her, the event doesn't loop.
View attachment 703109
For me, when I opened the new version (I already played the event before this version), it looped once and then actually stopped. So I have just two necklaces instead of infinite many like last version.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i have one more fragment to find, is that it for the update, the tags say pregnancy but havent seen no pregnancy

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
i have one more fragment to find, is that it for the update, the tags say pregnancy but havent seen no pregnancy
Yeah, the build ends with the second fragment.
For pregnancy, I'm going to give some information about it this week.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Guys, we've got a little problem that's not letting me finish the 0.18 properly this weekend. Given all the changes I want to make, I can't release the cut version, so I've decided to do it this way. Today I release the 0.18 which contains 4 events for Sheila, I'm already uploading the builds. Next week I hope to have no more problems and release all the changes before Friday in 0.19. Sorry again, I try to avoid all possible problems, but when other people create them, I can't do anything about it.

Sep 2, 2019
Guys, we've got a little problem that's not letting me finish the 0.18 properly this weekend. Given all the changes I want to make, I can't release the cut version, so I've decided to do it this way. Today I release the 0.18 which contains 4 events for Sheila, I'm already uploading the builds. Next week I hope to have no more problems and release all the changes before Friday in 0.19. Sorry again, I try to avoid all possible problems, but when other people create them, I can't do anything about it.
Well.. I don't have any problem waiting for the update. We know you're doing what's best for the game. To be honest this is the first adult game I've seen with fast updates(Wow). Please don't overwork yourself

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes