ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hi guys, I remembered that not everyone checks the latest updates on the status of the new versions on Patreon, so I'll update you here as well for 0.19. I decided to take more time for this new version, given the large number of things I created, including renders, characters and locations. A new map will be used, it took me more than two days to assemble it, and it still needs to be refined. Also, there are two new girls and many new characters. I'd like to show you all the new stuff, but if I did, the patrons would kill me.

Sep 2, 2019
Hi guys, I remembered that not everyone checks the latest updates on the status of the new versions on Patreon, so I'll update you here as well for 0.19. I decided to take more time for this new version, given the large number of things I created, including renders, characters and locations. A new map will be used, it took me more than two days to assemble it, and it still needs to be refined. Also, there are two new girls and many new characters. I'd like to show you all the new stuff, but if I did, the patrons would kill me.
Cool! So when's the update coming? Don't get me wrong i have no problem waiting for the update just as long as there's a lot of new content( i don't mind if there's no H Scenes) . I'm more interested in the story for now.

And Please don't overwork yourself you're one of the devs that i saw making a very quick update

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Cool! So when's the update coming? Don't get me wrong i have no problem waiting for the update just as long as there's a lot of new content( i don't mind if there's no H Scenes) . I'm more interested in the story for now.

And Please don't overwork yourself you're one of the devs that i saw making a very quick update
Surely this week, the exact day, I don't know.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Just take your time... we are used to waiting and updates don’t talk that long....

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
You've been working non-stop on the game for a while, I hope you plan to get at least a small vacation soon, mate. Nobody wants you to work so much on your game that you start hating it or become ill :D

Reactions: HentaiKnightPH

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
You've been working non-stop on the game for a while, I hope you plan to get at least a small vacation soon, mate. Nobody wants you to work so much on your game that you start hating it or become ill :D
Nope, I'm not going on vacation, the other devs can do it. I instead must continue to grow the game in every way.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
When you no longer have any signal available or when you are told that it is not available in the current build.
what signal ?
the demon and healer have naughty time, other characters are ended
last event i did was giving a key to the star

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
When you no longer have any signal available or when you are told that it is not available in the current build.
Ah yeah, I also have that problem, all the signals disappear after they are done (which should stick around)... also while playing with the current one, I get new signals when I “trigger” them, but triggering another makes the newest one only appear until completed.

e.g. I talked to Cleo and got a signal for her new event, but when I talked to Estia, Cleo’s got replaced by hers, which shouldn’t happen... atleast not like before I last played the game where each of them have a signal on how to advance relation with them (or if to wait for update or something like that)

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I welcome you to the...
No, not this time.
The time has come to take what belongs to us.
I am happy to announce the birth of Champion.
You've lost everything, but at the same time, you still have much to protect.

You'll have to fight, and your girls are the most valuable allies.

Develop bonds with them, earning Love and Lust points.
There are several ways to earn them:
Try to cook for them.

Or get some breakfast

Go on a trip to the amusement park.

Or have a dinner party.

You'll decide how events end, either with a little love or something more luxurious.

And with these points, you'll be able to unlock new events and new poses.

Train yourself to unlock new mastery and powers.

Make the girls pregnant.

And unlock girls' new forms thanks to the special ritual of New Life.

Find new people to strengthen your bonds with.

And meets new Ethriam creatures.

In the end, remember, you'll forge your destiny, face powerful rivals and, at the end of the journey, become the new Champion.

Now, don't increase the hype too much, some things are already inside, others not yet, others are hidden and there are even small previews.
Other clarifications: now the energy will be called Etheria and the monster girl Ethriam (provisional name).
Now let's go with the changelog:
A new big event for the story
New lewd event for Asmedia
New girl: Maeve
New places: House of Exile
New rework: powers (prototype) mastery (prototype) and reputation (prototype), all in the statistics of the mc
New minigame: Fishing
New map
New warning
New intro (prototype)
I think I have not forgotten anything, I hope you like this version, the early is ready and the public will come soon.
Have a good time.

P.S.
I remember what I forgot, to start the new event you'll have to start a new day. Then, a new tier could come, the guardian, with $2 you could have early access, I still have to think about it. The last thing, I've gotten to a point where continuing to increase the quality is becoming difficult, so I decided to make some improvements under goals, both for reasons of time and for my mental health, since I spend too much time in front of the damn computer. Let's see the possible goals:
2nd goals: I will improve the dialogues and the android version
3rd goals: I will improve all the graphics and lewd scenes
4th goals: I will add new features like POV, New Life Rite and more.
Anyway, it's all something I have to think about. Don't give it too much thought.

Last edited:

Anonbody5

Jul 4, 2018
I welcome you to the...
No, not this time.

Try to cook for them.

Or get some breakfast

Or have a dinner party.

You'll decide how events end, either with a little love or something more luxurious.

Make the girls pregnant.

In the end, remember, you'll forge your destiny, face powerful rivals and, at the end of the journey, become the new Champion.

Now, don't increase the hype too much, some things are already inside, others not yet, others are hidden and there are even small previews.
Other clarifications: now the energy will be called Etheria and the monster girl Ethriam (provisional name).
New rework: powers (prototype) mastery (prototype) and reputation (prototype), all in the statistics of the mc
New map
New warning
New intro (prototype)
I think I have not forgotten anything, I hope you like this version, the early is ready and the public will come soon.
Have a good time.
Ahh that's hot

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I welcome you to the...
No, not this time.

Try to cook for them.

Or get some breakfast

Or have a dinner party.

Make the girls pregnant.

New map
New warning
New intro (prototype)
Have a good time.
HYPE HYPE HYPE

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I hope I made clear what New Life (pregnancy) will do on Champion.
I also wanted to add the POV feature, unfortunately, it takes too much time, I'll see later on

Last edited:
Reactions: L30
Sep 2, 2019
G
I welcome you to the...
No, not this time.

Try to cook for them.

Or get some breakfast

Or have a dinner party.

Make the girls pregnant.

New map
New warning
New intro (prototype)
Have a good time.

P.S.
I remember what I forgot, to start the new event you'll have to start a new day. Then, a new tier could come, the guardian, with $2 you could have early access, I still have to think about it. The last thing, I've gotten to a point where continuing to increase the quality is becoming difficult, so I decided to make some improvements under goals, both for reasons of time and for my mental health, since I spend too much time in front of the damn computer. Let's see the possible goals:
Anyway, it's all something I have to think about. Don't give it too much thought.
Good God Gracious! Looks like i have to watch out for this game!

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I welcome you to the...
No, not this time.

Try to cook for them.

Or get some breakfast

Or have a dinner party.

Make the girls pregnant.

New map
New warning
New intro (prototype)
Have a good time.

P.S.

Is that a legal Loli? Ehehehe... headpats please!

Ah, new powers thru impregnation... nice...

St. Martha playing guitar? UwU

Ah, I almost came.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Is that a legal Loli? Ehehehe... headpats please!

Ah, new powers thru impregnation... nice...

St. Martha playing guitar? UwU

Ah, I almost came.
looking at the ears I think that's supposed to be a female gobbo of some kind

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes