razorjg

Oct 23, 2018
Well yes, it's normal, if I want to go on improving it for the moment I'll have to sacrifice something, whether it's sleep or the little free time I have left.

I try to explain it more specifically.
At some point in the story you will learn about this famous ritual, whether the mc discover it or someone teach it is to be seen.
Once unlocked, we'll have the chance to do this thing, whether or not it will make the girls instantaneously pregnat is still to be decided.
Pregnancy will last some time, I don't know how long, it could be a week or even more, anyway, in that period you can fuck the pregnant girls.
The final day, where you will have to give light to a new life, you will unlock alternative forms of the girls, and they will be fuckable also in that form.
Whether these forms will be relevant to the story or not is still to be decided.
Obviously we should get to that part of the story first, but some of the girls' forms and the code are ready.

I've left it like this, for now, it's just a test room, with the 0.20 I'll fix everything.
For fishing, I can simplify it without any problem.

I'm going to reread and correct all the mistakes.

So now the house is "House of Exile of Exile".

Glad you like it, as first version of op is not bad.

Oh no, don't tell me it's really the same, man, now they're gonna be bothering me about the room too.
I'll see if I can find a better room, even if ten patches ago in the game there was a clue, is said in a nightmare of the mc, well, I hope at least the kitchen is different.

We need to reach a part of history, with my current resources and time, I don't know when we'll get there, I hope soon.
Well yes, it's normal, if I want to go on improving it for the moment I'll have to sacrifice something, whether it's sleep or the little free time I have left.

At some point in the story you will learn about this famous ritual, whether the mc discover it or someone teach it is to be seen.
Once unlocked, we'll have the chance to do this thing, whether or not it will make the girls instantaneously pregnat is still to be decided.
Pregnancy will last some time, I don't know how long, it could be a week or even more, anyway, in that period you can fuck the pregnant girls.
The final day, where you will have to give light to a new life, you will unlock alternative forms of the girls, and they will be fuckable also in that form.
Whether these forms will be relevant to the story or not is still to be decided.
Obviously we should get to that part of the story first, but some of the girls' forms and the code are ready.

I've left it like this, for now, it's just a test room, with the 0.20 I'll fix everything.

Oh no, don't tell me it's really the same, man, now they're gonna be bothering me about the room too.
I'll see if I can find a better room, even if ten patches ago in the game there was a clue, is said in a nightmare of the mc, well, I hope at least the kitchen is different.

We need to reach a part of history, with my current resources and time, I don't know when we'll get there, I hope soon.
Well the way you are giving your story is interesting, so it will still like it haha, just be careful with over-demanding yourself and you end up bored yourself or even worse, getting sick.

Choppa

Jan 17, 2018
This visual novel have a lot of potential, I love the story and how well the music compenatrate every moment, keep doing the amazing job

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
This visual novel have a lot of potential, I love the story and how well the music compenatrate every moment, keep doing the amazing job
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. This is gonna sound crazy, but I spend hours and hours just to find the right music for every moment of the game.

Reactions: aspar4gus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. This is gonna sound crazy, but I spend hours and hours just to find the right music for every moment of the game.
that sounds like being an excellent dev, I particularly normally put these games on mute, but now I'll probably change that for this one.

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Love the new intro, LOVE the new character, the story is getting quite interesting! But I gotta ask - is the whole thing - after you get attacked in your current home to being stuck in the new (old) house, only being able to switch 2 rooms and play fish(nothing catched goes in the inventory) everything for this update or something is bugged on my end?
P.S.: DAYUM BOI, SHE THICC

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Love the new intro, LOVE the new character, the story is getting quite interesting! But I gotta ask - is the whole thing - after you get attacked in your current home to being stuck in the new (old) house, only being able to switch 2 rooms and play fish(nothing catched goes in the inventory) everything for this update or something is bugged on my end?
P.S.: DAYUM BOI, SHE THICC
No it's all normal, the exile house for the moment is a simple test room, I wanted to see the rework of the new life and the minigame of fishing, with the 0.20 everything will be back normal and functional.
Of course she is THICC, it's like a very tender Imp.

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and ivo12345

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
I'm really impressed with the overall anime vibe in this game. There is even an opening, is obviously not done but the idea is still great. Very excited for the evolution mechanic and can't wait to see whats is coming next in the story. My only problem is that the fishing minigame seems a bit hard right now, requires some polish.Keep up the good work :)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Bug in Champion I had two necklaces so after all stolen I still have a necklace. Love the new UI and nice beginning intro there.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Dev,heramel bug still arent fixed yet?I keep getting necklace for no reason.

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
using unren with this game gives line errors. like house.rpyc, tsukiko.rpyc how to fix? sorry

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Also the gallery from previous version locked for no reason.Only the new one unlocked.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Alright my thoughts on this one. I really like this update despite it being short, it really started to pick up and get my interest even more. I especially liked when the MC started to really act out with his powers and when he had unlocked his dark side. It would be really interesting to see how that progresses to see how he comes to terms with that part of himself. Personally what I wouldn't mind seeing is how he accepts that yeah he has these powers and that dark side but that doesn't make him evil, and accepts that it is a part of him that makes him whole. Not to be a mindless puppet who acts out on a whim, but one who masters the darkness and embraces his power using it with full control. Not fearing it but embracing it. The journey to that state of being would be really interesting. Just as daylight and night are part of a day he needs both the kind side and the dark side to be whole. They are part of him.

What would be also interesting is the role the girls play in this journey as it seems that they not only need him but he also needs them just as much even if he won't admit it (albeit in an attempt to keep them safe). This seriously started to feel like a good anime that you didn't want to stop watching and then it just ended abruptly. Really hope future updates will be longer and have more content in terms of story.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
As much as I like the game, and liked the update(mostly because the mc makes the same choices I would), I have to admit that the lack of choices is starting to bother me, it would be cool to have some even if it only changed some dialog lines.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hey HellGames how do I play the new content ? No new events or anything is triggering for me to continue the story I replayed the game twice and still nothing.
If you are in the point where there are two places (and choices) left to do, one explaining the new life and the fishing one, the game stops there for now...

Sent you the pics, you decide xD

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes