Kaato

Mar 29, 2020
Can anyone help me. Im stuck at the part where I just found out the memories with asmedia and I have to go find her but I cant seem to find her anywhere. I checked every place already and every day of the week but still nothing.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I'm really impressed with the overall anime vibe in this game. There is even an opening, is obviously not done but the idea is still great. Very excited for the evolution mechanic and can't wait to see whats is coming next in the story. My only problem is that the fishing minigame seems a bit hard right now, requires some polish.Keep up the good work :)
Thanks, glad you like it.
The fishing minigame is just a test for now, I'll make it less difficult.

Bug in Champion I had two necklaces so after all stolen I still have a necklace. Love the new UI and nice beginning intro there.
Dev,heramel bug still arent fixed yet?I keep getting necklace for no reason.
The code has been changed, for some the problem has been fixed, for others not, in 0.20 I'll make the duplicate disappear.
think theirs a trigger bug i cant reach any of the new content
Where did you get stuck?
using unren with this game gives line errors. like house.rpyc, tsukiko.rpyc how to fix? sorry
If you can send me a screen of the error, I can fix it.

Also the gallery from previous version locked for no reason.Only the new one unlocked.
What? How? Can you send a screen of the blocked scenes?

Alright my thoughts on this one. I really like this update despite it being short, it really started to pick up and get my interest even more. I especially liked when the MC started to really act out with his powers and when he had unlocked his dark side. It would be really interesting to see how that progresses to see how he comes to terms with that part of himself. Personally what I wouldn't mind seeing is how he accepts that yeah he has these powers and that dark side but that doesn't make him evil, and accepts that it is a part of him that makes him whole. Not to be a mindless puppet who acts out on a whim, but one who masters the darkness and embraces his power using it with full control. Not fearing it but embracing it. The journey to that state of being would be really interesting. Just as daylight and night are part of a day he needs both the kind side and the dark side to be whole. They are part of him.

What would be also interesting is the role the girls play in this journey as it seems that they not only need him but he also needs them just as much even if he won't admit it (albeit in an attempt to keep them safe). This seriously started to feel like a good anime that you didn't want to stop watching and then it just ended abruptly. Really hope future updates will be longer and have more content in terms of story.
That's pretty much the path we're going to take.

As much as I like the game, and liked the update(mostly because the mc makes the same choices I would), I have to admit that the lack of choices is starting to bother me, it would be cool to have some even if it only changed some dialog lines.
I will put more dialogue choices into events.
In addition, in future events such as dates, you will decide how to end them, with love or lust.

Sent you the pics, you decide xD
I saw, I can't do much, the other rooms are too small and the bigger ones are all the same, only three colors change, I'll take the insults for this choice too, I'm used to it by now.

also the quote on quote sexy music just ruins the emotion your trying to give just keep the themed music for each character you already have for h situations
Yes I know, that's why in the new scenes I keep the thematic music, I have to change it for the old events.

Can anyone help me. Im stuck at the part where I just found out the memories with asmedia and I have to go find her but I cant seem to find her anywhere. I checked every place already and every day of the week but still nothing.
Go to the Peak at the Evening

View attachment 731249
Someone know why there is no option to answer ?
No answer because you have to write the answer to the riddle

Reactions: MirrorHead and L30

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I saw, I can't do much, the other rooms are too small and the bigger ones are all the same, only three colors change, I'll take the insults for this choice too, I'm used to it by now.
Figures. Guess that's the only choice if you can't change it.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
It locked except the recent one.
Mmmmmm...I don't know how this is possible, we can try to overwrite the persistent save file, it should fix everything.
If nothing changes in the folder of the saves, try from Appdata/Roaming/Renpy/Champion

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
That's good and all, but the first time I did it in my game, the text literally went from: "I can't take any more risks. Answer this riddle, and the Sands will give their judgment." to the answering part. No riddle given. Now that I've downloaded the most recent update though, the riddle finally appears. I guess the bug was fixed (like the one with Heramael).

On another note, I saw that Estia has an unlockable Acceptance point... but I was unable to unlock it even after reaching the end of the current content. I don't think I missed anything (clicked every single location every time period of each single day of the week) so I'm a ltitle confused.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
That's good and all, but the first time I did it in my game, the text literally went from: "I can't take any more risks. Answer this riddle, and the Sands will give their judgment." to the answering part. No riddle given. Now that I've downloaded the most recent update though, the riddle finally appears. I guess the bug was fixed (like the one with Heramael).

On another note, I saw that Estia has an unlockable Acceptance point... but I was unable to unlock it even after reaching the end of the current content. I don't think I missed anything (clicked every single location every time period of each single day of the week) so I'm a ltitle confused.
Yeah, I changed the riddle code.
For Estia, at the moment it is not possible to increase her acceptance

Reactions: L30 and Solak

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
Thanks, glad you like it.
The fishing minigame is just a test for now, I'll make it less difficult.

The code has been changed, for some the problem has been fixed, for others not, in 0.20 I'll make the duplicate disappear.

Where did you get stuck?

If you can send me a screen of the error, I can fix it.

What? How? Can you send a screen of the blocked scenes?

That's pretty much the path we're going to take.

I will put more dialogue choices into events.
In addition, in future events such as dates, you will decide how to end them, with love or lust.

Yes I know, that's why in the new scenes I keep the thematic music, I have to change it for the old events.

Go to the Peak at the Evening

those are the errors that i got. house rpyc and tsukiko.rpyc when using unren to access developer mode

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
WTF are you ment to do at the fishing part nothing happens after im pissing suck is this still got bugs needs fixing.

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
WTF are you ment to do at the fishing part nothing happens after im pissing suck is this still got bugs needs fixing.
Guys, you should read the old posts, I said that the part from the house on is just a test room where you can look at new things like the map for those who have never seen it or try fishing, which gives nothing, it's a simple test or New Life.
Remember that there is a message that says to save on Maeve because if you saved in the house, which is currently outside the normal code, could have problems in the future.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I downloaded the new version (last played .12) and was able to do the Cleos content up to where it says it's under construction and I'd assume all the Estia content, but the hints for Hermeal and Asmedia just say to visit them on Monday and Friday respectively for scenes I've done, are those stuck or is there a main story thing I'm supposed to be doing that I can't find?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I downloaded the new version (last played .12) and was able to do the Cleos content up to where it says it's under construction and I'd assume all the Estia content, but the hints for Hermeal and Asmedia just say to visit them on Monday and Friday respectively for scenes I've done, are those stuck or is there a main story thing I'm supposed to be doing that I can't find?
Those are indications for repeatable secondary events, I don't know how far you got with Asmedia and Heramael, and then there are other girls to find like Sheila, Tsukiko and Maeve, if you tell me where you are stuck I can help you.

Reactions: simsalabim

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Those are indications for repeatable secondary events, I don't know how far you got with Asmedia and Heramael, and then there are other girls to find like Sheila, Tsukiko and Maeve, if you tell me where you are stuck I can help you.
Ah, got it. I seem to have found the next step, I tried going to the Festival with Izanami. I must have misremembered doing it before.

Reactions: ZimonColdres
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes