Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Found a bug, after using "Future Vision" -> "Sleeping with girls", the game starts the event with people attacking your home and MC awaking his powers. I assume its because at the end of future vision it sets your position to the old home.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
what do i do after find cleo about the book there dont seem much fir me to do
If this is the part about you bringing Abyssal's book to Cleos, then you're done with her.

Looks a lot like Corrupted Kingdoms
I'm the DLC

Found a bug, after using "Future Vision" -> "Sleeping with girls", the game starts the event with people attacking your home and MC awaking his powers. I assume its because at the end of future vision it sets your position to the old home.
Weird, I checked it out and it's back in the new house. I'm gonna see what's wrong.

Last edited:

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Another problem, after sex event on Monday morning with Heramael I was sent to the old house and cant return to the Mansion. The same happens when I choose an option to return home from her room.

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Mind a minor suggestion? I don't know how hard it might be to do, but the fishing minigame would be a bit nicer if you didn't just hit the space bar. Maybe clicking the green bar with the mouse too? I know I failed it a couple times because I had skipping on, totally missed that it's the space bar... and kept clicking on that green bar/button.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Mind a minor suggestion? I don't know how hard it might be to do, but the fishing minigame would be a bit nicer if you didn't just hit the space bar. Maybe clicking the green bar with the mouse too? I know I failed it a couple times because I had skipping on, totally missed that it's the space bar... and kept clicking on that green bar/button.
I could try using the mouse. I'll see when he comes back.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Guys sorry, I uploaded a wrong build, bugfix is coming up.
P.S.
All MEGA links are corrected

Reactions: L30

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
i really want to play this game. but it has constant error when using unren. enable developer mode.

tsukiko.rpyc and house.rpyc line error.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
i really want to play this game. but it has constant error when using unren. enable developer mode.

tsukiko.rpyc and house.rpyc line error.
just enable console another way...i.e renpy/common/00console.rpy and search for config.console and set it to true

the dev used to fix them before but I guess he couldn't be bothered with the same errors happening every update

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes