Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Champion [v0.20 With Fix] Hell Games

Original Size: 1.30 GB
Compressed Size: 307 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Champion [v0.20] Hell Games

Original Size: 1.3 GB
Compressed Size: 307 MB

Win/Linux: FILESFM - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
wait, did you use the bug fixed version?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
All the mega link are fine, also the android version.
I'm not using Mediafire right now because it's giving me problems with the upload. For the other links, we need to wait the staff.
Thanks fo the compressed version, I hope is the bugfixed version

Reactions: L30 and JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
All the mega link are fine, also the android version.
I'm not using Mediafire right now because it's giving me problems with the upload. For the other links, we need to wait the staff.
Thanks fo the compressed version, I hope is the bugfixed version
wait, did you use the bug fixed version?
I downloaded from Nopy only a few hours ago so yeah, hope that was already fixed, if not i have to redo the compression.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I downloaded from Nopy only a few hours ago so yeah, hope that was already fixed, if not i have to redo the compression.
welp...you're gonna have to do it again I'm afraid :(
the only updated version as far as I know (currently) is the mega one which was updated near 1 and a half hours ago

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
welp...you're gonna have to do it again I'm afraid :(
the only updated version as far as I know (currently) is the mega one which was updated near 1 and a half hours ago
Thank You

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Thanks, any help with bugs or dialogues is much appreciated.
Anyway, this 0.20 made me understand one thing, too many bugs and too many mistakes, maybe it's time to take a couple of days off, so far I've developed Champion without ever stopping, but now I better stop to rest my mind and avoid mistakes. For this reason, I will combine the 0.21 and the 0.22 in a single build that will be released next week, for now, I'd better rest.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Anyway, this 0.20 made me understand one thing, too many bugs and too many mistakes, maybe it's time to take a couple of days off, so far I've developed Champion without ever stopping, but now I better stop to rest my mind and avoid mistakes. For this reason, I will combine the 0.21 and the 0.22 in a single build that will be released next week, for now, I'd better rest.
its always good to take a break if you dont you get burned out and uninspired but when you take a break especially from writing you come up with better ideas have a week or two or more off ad well be waiting : ) good luck

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Overworking yourself is never a good idea. We know you are very passionate about the game, but you can't create a great game if you're not feeling well.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
he has been non stop and the quality of the story and new ideas havent changed which is a good thing but hes has probably been staying up all night and running on a hours sleep i wouldnt mind if it was a new update every 2-3 weeks aslong as hes not overworking himself

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
[/QUOTE look forward to seeing it this is a great game thank you

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
What they said. Professional e-sport (like Smash) players actually do other stuff on the side. Hitting a roadblock (not having fun, lack of progression, etc) when only the one thing is in your life will send you into depression, whereas having other things to fall back on will let you power through it. Works with love and such as well... which is why manipulators will always try to socially isolate their targets btw.

So yeah, take a break. Enjoy some relaxation, do something else on the side - can even be source of inspiration. Physical exercise can be particularly good. And if you need help with proofreading as well as bugs, give a shout. We'd be more than happy to help.

Last edited:

randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
um about the book to add on, after i unlock cleo's room she said come back next build, and to the first gril there is nothing for meh to do and same for the nurse girl. wut do i do. also there is a duel.
ps i have the 0.19 android verison do 0.20 replace it or do i have to do it myself?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This game really need a proofreader.Also some walkthrough.Sometimes,i confuse what am i supposed to do to triggered the new event.I also keep getting bug in this version.For example,if you click return home,you will go back to your old house.Then you got stuck.If you enter map,exile button will gone :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes