Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
what is a compressed version?
a compressed version is a file which is much much smaller than the original but typically comes at the cost of reduced image quality due to the compression process and the computer making mistakes whilst decompressing or compressing

tldr: smaller file size

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
this moment feels like corrupted kingdoms like.. if you showed me that screen shot and told me it was corrupted kingdoms i would believe you

Reactions: Genji

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
this moment feels like corrupted kingdoms like.. if you showed me that screen shot and told me it was corrupted kingdoms i would believe you
Oh no, not this again... Comparing this game to corrupted kingdoms is not a good idea.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Oh no, not this again... Comparing this game to corrupted kingdoms is not a good idea.
indeed just because the ui and art style is the same they both have different stories and lore each going in independent directions its all about which way the dev takes it
while the stories are different it is impossible for me personally to look at that scene and not think of CK
also the games really arent *that* different just the MC has a different set of powers.. like last update has striking similarities to the ending of act 1 of CK this game obviously inst a carbon copy or anything like that but to not see the two have a lot of similarities is just strange to me

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
while the stories are different it is impossible for me personally to look at that scene and not think of CK
also the games really arent *that* different just the MC has a different set of powers.. like last update has striking similarities to the ending of act 1 of CK this game obviously inst a carbon copy or anything like that but to not see the two have a lot of similarities is just strange to me
its mainly because its based in koikatsu which the backgrounds come from and theres not really many map mods for koikatsu
that said it if this came out before ck you would be saying that ck is reminding you of champion : )

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
its mainly because its based in koikatsu which the backgrounds come from and theres not really many map mods for koikatsu
that said it if this came out before ck you would be saying that ck is reminding you of champion : )
map has nothing to do with it though. the ending of act 1 for CK and the last update for champion has similarities in the way the events play out also... duh? if a game comes out first and then a game with many striking similarities comes out after it will get compared to the first game especially if you use moments that are particularly well loved like MCs companion or guardian in this case being obsessed with sweets and getting stars in their eyes because of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
map has nothing to do with it though the ending of act 1 for CK and the last update for champion has similarities in the way the events play out also... duh? if a game comes out first and then a game with many striking similarities comes out after it will get compared to the first game especially if you use moments that are particularly well loved like MCs companion or guardian in this case being obsessed with sweets and getting stars in their eyes because of it.
i believe that to be a nod towards it the dev has made several jokes about being dlc for ck which all have been funny and i agree it is similar but the dev of ck has even seen this game and commented i think

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Lol,i think Champion can be on par or more with CK if he can fix the bugs and make an easier navigation in this game.As for now,it's really difficult to play because of bugs,unseen icons on the map and its emptiness.Its weird there is no other people in the public.Its like an empty world.

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
Lol,i think Champion can be on par or more with CK if he can fix the bugs and make an easier navigation in this game.As for now,it's really difficult to play because of bugs,unseen icons on the map and its emptiness.Its weird there is no other people in the public.Its like an empty world.
hes trying his best and thats what matters : )

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This game is still in it's early stages. One thing we should have in mind is that hellgames is probably not working on this full time. The number of patrons has been increasing but it's probably still not enough to be able to work on the game full time. And he is still able to frequently update the game.

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
This game is still in it's early stages. One thing we should have in mind is that hellgames is probably not working on this full time. The number of patrons has been increasing but it's probably still not enough to be able to work on the game full time. And he is still able to frequently update the game.
hes been overworking himself and pretty much working full lately as stated in the his recent post he has been non stop lately

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
^Yeah I know, what I was trying to say is that this is not the only thing he is doing, he has a full time job and he is still able to update the game very frequently.

The_Weeb9907

Mar 30, 2020
hey, so i was playing this game and i got to the part with the mc's head hurting and him looking for Asmedia, but ive been everywhere and i cant seem to find her, am i missing something.

Edit - after 5 in game days of no events happening and looking through every location at everytime of day i found her

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
If I could offer a piece of criticism (hopefully of the constructive variety), the map icons are far too small. For people with poor eyesight like me, that poses a problem. I could recognize the map and which places were where, so it didn't bother me much personally, but a new player with similar sight limitations might have issues.

If you're worried bigger icons would cover up too much of the map or take too much screen real estate, I would suggest maybe a bigger subtitle popping up whenever an icon is moused over for 2 seconds or so. That way, people who can read them won't be bothered, and visually impaired folks will still be able to navigate.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
This game really need a proofreader.Also some walkthrough.Sometimes,i confuse what am i supposed to do to triggered the new event.I also keep getting bug in this version.For example,if you click return home,you will go back to your old house.Then you got stuck.If you enter map,exile button will gone :unsure:
Yeah I know, I fucked up some dialogue, I'll have to double-check everything.
For the bugs, the staff uploaded the bugfixes around 7pm, maybe you downloaded the version before bugfixes.

i didn't know he had a another job damn thats respectable
Job, university, academy, I develop the game at night. I'm just a fool trying to create something, and if my supporters leave me for bigger games, I'm not going anywhere.

If I could offer a piece of criticism (hopefully of the constructive variety), the map icons are far too small. For people with poor eyesight like me, that poses a problem. I could recognize the map and which places were where, so it didn't bother me much personally, but a new player with similar sight limitations might have issues.

If you're worried bigger icons would cover up too much of the map or take too much screen real estate, I would suggest maybe a bigger subtitle popping up whenever an icon is moused over for 2 seconds or so. That way, people who can read them won't be bothered, and visually impaired folks will still be able to navigate.
Yes I can do it, I can make them bigger or make them bigger when you hover over them with the mouse.

how can u tell when a event has start?
Check the signals or pay attention to what the girls are saying.

map has nothing to do with it though. the ending of act 1 for CK and the last update for champion has similarities in the way the events play out also... duh? if a game comes out first and then a game with many striking similarities comes out after it will get compared to the first game especially if you use moments that are particularly well loved like MCs companion or guardian in this case being obsessed with sweets and getting stars in their eyes because of it.
I see it as a normal reaction for a being who hasn't seen food for about 10 years. She would have had the same reaction if she had seen a piece of meat or pasta. I don't remember writing about Maeve going crazy over desserts. That's Heramael.
Anyway, this situation will have to stop sooner or later, I try to explain, and you guys don't like it, I try to be nice, and you don't like it. Being considered the "inferior product" is not that nice. Losing support that goes into these "other" projects, it's not so nice. Although I've made an effort to change a lot of elements and add new things there's always something wrong. I built a map by assembling pieces like legos, nobody cares. I put some animated genitalia to give a more realistic effect, nobody cares. I created the complete animation of the cumshots in the sex scenes instead of having those flashes, nobody cares. I created an intro where I had to use like three different programs to make it like that, nobody cares. I created a new concept of pregnancy that no one had ever done before, no one cares. So now I'm asking, from "inferior game that is Champion", what should I do? What am I supposed to do better? Just a couple of hours ago I said I was taking a couple of days off and my supporters are leaving me for CK or someone else, as if I haven't done the same job so far or even more than people who have 10 times my support. So I already know this is another empty talk,since you guys don't come directly to talk about it with me or in the Champion's discord, since you send screens and make fun of the game and me in the CK server as if I didn't know, I always told you that I know everything that happens outside and inside my game.
And let's be clear that I'm not angry or tilted or anything, I'm just sharing my thoughts. I'm just tired and bitter that my efforts are not enough to change your mind, to make the game grow and many other things.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes