WinterNanachi

Apr 7, 2020
Yeah I know, I fucked up some dialogue, I'll have to double-check everything.
For the bugs, the staff uploaded the bugfixes around 7pm, maybe you downloaded the version before bugfixes.

Job, university, academy, I develop the game at night. I'm just a fool trying to create something, and if my supporters leave me for bigger games, I'm not going anywhere.

Yes I can do it, I can make them bigger or make them bigger when you hover over them with the mouse.

Check the signals or pay attention to what the girls are saying.

I see it as a normal reaction for a being who hasn't seen food for about 10 years. She would have had the same reaction if she had seen a piece of meat or pasta. I don't remember writing about Maeve going crazy over desserts. That's Heramael.
Anyway, this situation will have to stop sooner or later, I try to explain, and you guys don't like it, I try to be nice, and you don't like it. Being considered the "inferior product" is not that nice. Losing support that goes into these "other" projects, it's not so nice. Although I've made an effort to change a lot of elements and add new things there's always something wrong. I built a map by assembling pieces like legos, nobody cares. I put some animated genitalia to give a more realistic effect, nobody cares. I created the complete animation of the cumshots in the sex scenes instead of having those flashes, nobody cares. I created an intro where I had to use like three different programs to make it like that, nobody cares. I created a new concept of pregnancy that no one had ever done before, no one cares. So now I'm asking, from "inferior game that is Champion", what should I do? What am I supposed to do better? Just a couple of hours ago I said I was taking a couple of days off and my supporters are leaving me for CK or someone else, as if I haven't done the same job so far or even more than people who have 10 times my support. So I already know this is another empty talk,since you guys don't come directly to talk about it with me or in the Champion's discord, since you send screens and make fun of the game and me in the CK server as if I didn't know, I always told you that I know everything that happens outside and inside my game.
And let's be clear that I'm not angry or tilted or anything, I'm just sharing my thoughts. I'm just tired and bitter that my efforts are not enough to change your mind, to make the game grow and many other things.
I follow your Patreon & Your doing your best even during this pandemic we are all going through. I'm just a fan however I do tendon giving positive or negative karma where its due. As long you have your fans your growing fan base & community & goals set you will be fine ^w^. Like with streaming & YT content creation as well games all take time to develop & yes there will be people who are impatient as hell but you look past their bs & continue on ^w^. That's all I got to say please keep being excellent <3

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
For the bugs, the staff uploaded the bugfixes around 7pm, maybe you downloaded the version before bugfixes.

Job, university, academy, I develop the game at night. I'm just a fool trying to create something, and if my supporters leave me for bigger games, I'm not going anywhere.

Yes I can do it, I can make them bigger or make them bigger when you hover over them with the mouse.

I see it as a normal reaction for a being who hasn't seen food for about 10 years. She would have had the same reaction if she had seen a piece of meat or pasta. I don't remember writing about Maeve going crazy over desserts. That's Heramael.
Anyway, this situation will have to stop sooner or later, I try to explain, and you guys don't like it, I try to be nice, and you don't like it. Being considered the "inferior product" is not that nice. Losing support that goes into these "other" projects, it's not so nice. Although I've made an effort to change a lot of elements and add new things there's always something wrong. I built a map by assembling pieces like legos, nobody cares. I put some animated genitalia to give a more realistic effect, nobody cares. I created the complete animation of the cumshots in the sex scenes instead of having those flashes, nobody cares. I created an intro where I had to use like three different programs to make it like that, nobody cares. I created a new concept of pregnancy that no one had ever done before, no one cares. So now I'm asking, from "inferior game that is Champion", what should I do? What am I supposed to do better? Just a couple of hours ago I said I was taking a couple of days off and my supporters are leaving me for CK or someone else, as if I haven't done the same job so far or even more than people who have 10 times my support. So I already know this is another empty talk,since you guys don't come directly to talk about it with me or in the Champion's discord, since you send screens and make fun of the game and me in the CK server as if I didn't know, I always told you that I know everything that happens outside and inside my game.
And let's be clear that I'm not angry or tilted or anything, I'm just sharing my thoughts. I'm just tired and bitter that my efforts are not enough to change your mind, to make the game grow and many other things.
I never meant to upset you though.Most of your work mostly great,animation,music and the story itself.You can see my review how i love your game.Heck,i even recommend your game everywhere including CK discord and Ryenryuu discord.They all seem interested in it.The only problem is what i mention before.Thats all. :)

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020

I've seen other devs suffering from similar things, people just come by shit of their work without appreciating what's there. I've just completed the current content for the game and I did the same for Ck. Saying one is inferior to the other based on themes or layout is just silly...because if we are going down this road, I could point you to the nearest incest plot...see how far you'll get till you see something unique.

Your game is amazing, and I'll be honest. I hate pregnancy with a burning passion(but love creampies, I'm a dumb like that o_O), but you made me want to see what you are planing with it because it's not pregnancy for the sake of bringing children for no reason(let's leave my hatred aside for now).

You sex scenes are super well done, and I really loved them.

Your story is interesting, your characters are a ton of fun and I want to see more of them and can't wait to see where the story goes. I truly feel like at this point the game as so much potential(it's already super fun).

I don't think I can say enough good things about it.

So tldr, you are doing great work and I hope you'll be able to keep doing it as long as you want to.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020

It is so childish to make this kind of joke and to diminish the other's work
I get pissed off reading this because it looks like CK's Dev supports this type of attack just because the structure of both games are quite similar, but if you think about it, absolutely every H-game has similar stories or starts similarly and nobody cares, why does it have to be different with this game? It's because the other developer has more money and is more famous (and apparently has an inflated ego because of that)?

I even remember this same developer liking a guy’s comment who was giving this project a low review and accusing it of plagiarizing "another game"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It is so childish to make this kind of joke and to diminish the other's work
I get pissed off reading this because it looks like CK's Dev supports this type of attack just because the structure of both games are quite similar, but if you think about it, absolutely every H-game has similar stories or starts similarly and nobody cares, why does it have to be different with this game? It's because the other developer has more money and is more famous (and apparently has an inflated ego because of that)?

I even remember this same developer liking a guy’s comment who was giving this project a low review and accusing it of plagiarizing "another game"
What in the fuck are you talking about??Arc never done something like that.He even recommend this game to his player in the discord.Stop making a lie!

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Personally I support both games and I'm like "...what?" at this discussion. Yes, they both use the same character creation engine (probably? I'm very illiterate in this matter, correct if wrong) and yes, the location selection mechanic is similar (but hardly the same), but so what? With the sheer amount of games out there nowadays, it's inevitable that some of them will end up sharing some elements. The map location selection mechanic is hardly new, heck, I remember the flash games from ye olden days of yore already used it. Just because two specific games happen to end up sharing this or that detail, that's hardly a reason to squat and drop a massive deuce on either of them.

If I make a game today set in a futuristic, I don't know, cyber-punk Australia and create an eldritch abomination character who wears pink overalls and somehow has a fondness for ferrero rocher chocolates and pancakes while having sex, I'm pretty sure it would still be compared to something and called a "clone", just because some people out there enjoy doing that. It's one of the many sad truths about our species online.

*sigh* I'll take a shot in the dark here and guess the people giving you grief and threatening leave you just because you said you're taking a few days off, are also the same people who tear the game apart just to look for the tiniest detail so they can compare it to something else and call it inferior and/or straight up insult it then frankly, HellGames, you're better off without them. It looks like you're already aware of this, but that kind of person ain't worth your time and mental health, take it from someone who's been paddling through the river of dung known as retail for the past 14 years.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i want to make this quite clear i never called your product inferior i actually feel some parts are better than CK and some parts are worse i did not make fun of the game in the CK discord i simply discussed the same thing i did here how i felt this specific moment felt like a CK moment and that is all. In fact i defended it from being called a direct clone in said discord. i have been a fan of champion for a while now but I simply see a lot of similarities is all and this one I felt like i had to point out this time.
Also in the CK discord my screen shot and discussion about it today was literally the first time i have seen this game discussed in there not saying it was the first time it has been discussed but it isnt a very common topic. Actually my discussion of said screen shot was the first time any of the people who i discussed it with had heard of champion.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017

No need to be bitter, this sort of thing happens everywhere all the time. Younger siblings will be compared to the older ones. At school too. At work too. Doesn't make it any less frustrating of course. Being so similar in style because of the same software being used doesn't help. And you can't help having started after. But as I'm sure you know, the people who come here to check your updates and talk about the game do so because it's your game. Not because it's a wrongly alleged copy of another. They enjoy the story you came up with, that you delivered to us.
... In fact, now that I think about it, most daz3d games are even far worse off than you. There's so many of them, many with barely passable story and English...

Anyway, the package may look similar in places, the content varies quite a bit. And frankly told, your characters are so much more endearing to me than those from CK. Right now, I can't wait to see how your girls interact with each other. Learn more about them. See how MC will go about strengthening himself and the girls. Meanwhile, restoring Chloe's mind is pretty much all I'm looking for in CK. If I'm actually spending time to play your game every other update, you're definitely doing something right. Few games can claim the same.

As for all your efforts going unseen, you probably know of Alpharad. He loves editing yet knows his editing will usually go unnoticed, and he's fine with it. Because if it does its job and people fail to notice it, that means he's done his job well. So yeah, expect your work to sometimes be ungrateful. A lot of it will be behind the scene stuff, and it's fine. Not all heroes need be sung.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
What in the fuck are you talking about??Arc never done something like that.He even recommend this game to his player in the discord.Stop making a lie!
I'm not lying. It was a old review who already has been deleted. This same guy posted a new review every time Hellgames released an update.
And if Arc is cool as you said, why did he never ask his "followers" to stop this hatred? Because he knows about the game and probably knows about the "copy" charges against this project.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm not lying. It was a old review who already has been deleted. This same guy posted a new review every time Hellgames released an update.
And if Arc is cool as you said, why did he never ask his "followers" to stop this hatred? Because he knows about the game and probably knows about the "copy" charges against this project.
How bold of you to assume Arc is a hater.If he hate it so much,he will never allowed this game promoted in his discord.ಠ_ಠ.And you say,old review?its a long time ago and i never see it.Even CK are a copy from Long Live The Princess and Arc admit he take inspirational from that game.Is it a bad thing and he ashamed of it?No.He change the character and make it a version of his own.His own idea.

• Angry
Reactions: RodrigoOSan

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Don’t know if already Mentioned but MC should be the one Saying The ff:
Tell me.
Do you know a secret Hidden City?
You’re right. thanks for bringing me here.

Not Heramel

And also, yeah, the Pics for Switching Rooms should be larger...

Edit: Can we “eat” Minmin? XD

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes