ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
do not do this to me, if you give me a furry, give it to me 100% furry, that it does not have human and animal ears
She's a kemonomimi, anyway, that's the old model, the one of the new events doesn't have them.
noh.PNG

So anyone else notice that the hellhound is the exact same one from Renryuu: Ascension?
Hellhounds are like this:
271_hellhound_L.jpg

They may have different fur or hairstyles, but I can't change the way they look.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
So anyone else notice that the hellhound is the exact same one from Renryuu: Ascension?
Me,i think she make a cameo there.Sooner or later she will break out from that cage easily and escaped.or Ryen come in and destroy the place. :ROFLMAO:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
That hellhound made it seem like she's either going to pounce or "pounce" the MC. Either way, I'm strangely ok with it.

Abejohn286, I don't think kemonomimis are supposed to have human ears to begin with in addition to their animal ears. He likely means her human ears have been dropped altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: Genji

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
That hellhound made it seem like she's either going to pounce or "pounce" the MC. Either way, I'm strangely ok with it.

Abejohn286, I don't think kemonomimis are supposed to have human ears to begin with in addition to their animal ears. He likely means her human ears have been dropped altogether.
So I wasn't wearing my contacts when I was looking at those pics and my eyesights blurry even with my old glasses so I completely missed that she didn't have her human ears, and I missed the fact Paarl was talking about her having both ear types, so yes I am indeed very dumb lol

Reactions: ankhtar

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
So I wasn't wearing my contacts when I was looking at those pics and my eyesights blurry even with my old glasses so I completely missed that she didn't have her human ears, and I missed the fact Paarl was talking about her having both ear types, so yes I am indeed very dumb lol
Eh, it happens, I have the visual acuity of a mole without my glasses too, I understand that all too well :LOL:

Reactions: Faustus7

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
HellGames is game updated
Well, no. I said I'd take a couple of days off to rest, even though... I'm not completely doing it.
Let's just say that when I have absolutely nothing to do I keep changing things at the game, I said I'd change the I.U. sooner or later, and I did this:
clean (1).png

I cleaned up the IU leaving only one button that takes you to the game menu:

Signals.png

And from here you can go to specific menus, such as girls and more, as new stuff will be added new boxes will come.
Even the old menus have been changed.
By doing so I also hope to reduce the usual criticism or accusations of "assets theft."
Oh yes...Hera hugs a chibi MC.

Also changing the girls, when I can I'll put better graphics:
full cleos.PNG

Last edited:

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Well, no. I said I'd take a couple of days off to rest, even though... I'm not completely doing it.
Let's just say that when I have absolutely nothing to do I keep changing things at the game, I said I'd change the I.U. sooner or later, and I did this:
View attachment 748464

I cleaned up the IU leaving only one button that takes you to the game menu:

View attachment 748465

And from here you can go to specific menus, such as girls and more, as new stuff will be added new boxes will come.
Even the old menus have been changed.
By doing so I also hope to reduce the usual criticism or accusations of "assets theft."
Oh yes...Hera hugs a chibi MC.

Also changing the girls, when I can I'll put better graphics:
View attachment 748500
"I'm taking a rest guys. I'll spend only 80% of my free time on it instad of the usual 90."

Poking fun aside, it's looking good, me gusto. Heramael is looking way too cute though, that has to be criminal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZimonColdres

Gungun1995

Oct 1, 2019
Hello everyone, please help me, I opened exile, but nothing else comes up, I can only have fun with Heramael and that's it, all locations are empty any day, the day is already 63, the only thing that happens is a trip to the forest on Monday with Heramael ? I've tried everything :cry:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hello everyone, please help me, I opened exile, but nothing else comes up, I can only have fun with Heramael and that's it, all locations are empty any day, the day is already 63, the only thing that happens is a trip to the forest on Monday with Heramael ? I've tried everything :cry:
Are you on the latest update? Coz that's probably the only thing available now if you proceed with the "Main story" and is now in your new house.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
just hope the game play is at least a couple hours long or so ...short games are depressing

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Welcome to version 0.21!
We're back, I wanted to do a lot of things, but I decided not to overdo it, before I give myself the coup de grâce.
For this version you'll find:
2 events of Izanami

CharaStudio-2020-08-04-18-53-34-Render.png

1 event in Cleos
CharaStudio-2020-08-05-16-51-14-Render.png

1 event Story
CharaStudio-2020-08-05-23-11-07-Render.png

1 naughty stuff with Izanami

CharaStudio-2020-08-06-18-48-07-Render.png
The new menu implemented
Also, great news, I have archived the files differently, so we can fix the bugs in a very short time without the need to reload the whole build from scratch, a great step forward. And while we're at it, I'll show you Heramael's Noble Form:
CharaStudio-2020-08-05-23-35-44-Render.png
In the next versions, we'll look for a way to fix the house, and maybe we'll need the help of a new character.
The early access version is ready, the public version will arrive on Monday.
I hope you like this new version.

Nov 13, 2017
Came for the femdom tag, but didn't find any. Did I miss something?

Otherwise game is one of the best harem games here, or at least the start to one. Enjoyed it even if it wasn't what I was looking for.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes