IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020
I would assume all the new evens are after.
Then the trigger conditions must be super obtuse, coz the only two I got were the story scene in the living room, and the festival scene with our Kitsune in the afternoon after visiting her portal. No new Cleos scene, or second Kitsune scene.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Then the trigger conditions must be super obtuse, coz the only two I got were the story scene in the living room, and the festival scene with our Kitsune in the afternoon after visiting her portal. No new Cleos scene, or second Kitsune scene.
I can't trigger any of the new scenes with either cleos or izanami

IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020
Good to know!
I didn't go to the festival from her portal until the new update (so new to me hooray!)

Still means the new scenes other than the story and dojo sexy times I have no idea how to access.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Good to know!
I didn't go to the festival from her portal until the new update (so new to me hooray!)

Still means the new scenes other than the story and dojo sexy times I have no idea how to access.
The dojo stuff you just have to use her portal and choose the let's be naughty option.

IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020
The dojo stuff you just have to use her portal and choose the let's be naughty option.
I wasn't clear, I got the dojo scene ( and the festival in the afternoon leading to sex) from the new portal access from the exile home. I thought the festival sexy times was new. It is the actual new content I have no idea how to access today

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I wasn't clear, I got the dojo scene ( and the festival in the afternoon leading to sex) from the new portal access from the exile home. I thought the festival sexy times was new. It is the actual new content I have no idea how to access today
Oh ok I understood it wrong. Yeah I'm in the same situation, tried to check every location in the game at every time of the day and I can't trigger any of the events.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I enjoy the art and story, but I'm honestly getting tired of needing to tediously hunt for the new content each update. Sometimes can't find it at all. So I think I'll just shelve this one a bit, maybe come back in a few years.

I'm not a patreon, so it's not like my opinion matters. Just putting it out there. Annoying how hard it is to even find the new content.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes