ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I do not care for the new menu. Have to hit menu than hit a big picture to actually get to what you want. The old menu was much better.
In fact, it was just a test, it will be replaced, I'll use the old style with the new icons.

l0newolf889

Jul 3, 2018
I think there is a glitch, though I'm not sure. After naughty time with Izanami, I wind up in Exile, and thats where I get completely lost, apparently something happens and I wake up there, but no idea why.

Sorry if this has been answered, but im just lost.

Kenfield

Oct 4, 2018
im stuck. ive replaced the script and all that but i really cant find what i need to do next... help?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I think there is a glitch, though I'm not sure. After naughty time with Izanami, I wind up in Exile, and thats where I get completely lost, apparently something happens and I wake up there, but no idea why.

Sorry if this has been answered, but im just lost.
On the OP there is a bugfix fo that problem

im stuck. ive replaced the script and all that but i really cant find what i need to do next... help?
I checked and it would seem that you've done everything

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Champion [v0.21+bugfix] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

l0newolf889

Jul 3, 2018
On the OP there is a bugfix fo that problem

I checked and it would seem that you've done everything
I assume I just download and copy it to the renpy folder? kinda new to all this bug fix stuff and where things go, so I just want to make sure.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Am I replacing the current "script.rpa" with the new "783165_script.rpa" or am I keeping both? Once again, sorry for the questions, I'm just not that smart lol
Bro...... to overwrite the script you should remove "783165_" from the name.....okay, next time I'll use a zip file

Reactions: L30

randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
i am kinda stuck on the part when the guardiam said populate the house, what do i do, i click every where and nothing shows up. or am i missing somethong?

Ya Boi Horni

Jul 23, 2017
First off, awesome game! But I wanted to know if there is a way I can tell that I've reached the end of a certain update as Maeve said we should start to populate the house however it doesn't seem like I can do anymore after that. Is this the end of the update? If so I think it'd be a great addition to the game if it'd be possible to add a little notification stating when all content of a certain update is finished so people don't go around clicking around areas aimlessly for awhile realizing there isn't anything left. Either way it's an awesome game & I'm looking forward to the next update.

Also a side question, are there any plans for Maeve H-Content in the future?

Reactions: Kenfield

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Kinda late but thanks for the update! xD

Edit: Talk with Izanami supposed to be "have protected" instead of "haves protected" ?

Also, I dunno if it's just me, but the line: "As my samurai, couldn't you teach this poor person who I am to fight?" makes me think he was asking Izanami to talk about a third person why he will fight the MC, and not a sentence about her teaching him xD

"As my samurai, couldn't you teach this poor person, me, how to fight?" sounds better.

First off, awesome game! But I wanted to know if there is a way I can tell that I've reached the end of a certain update as Maeve said we should start to populate the house however it doesn't seem like I can do anymore after that. Is this the end of the update? If so I think it'd be a great addition to the game if it'd be possible to add a little notification stating when all content of a certain update is finished so people don't go around clicking around areas aimlessly for awhile realizing there isn't anything left. Either way it's an awesome game & I'm looking forward to the next update.

The Signals used to do that but for now they are kinda not working right. Probably have some issues how to put the Main Story as Signal, but for me, Just "Main Story" would be enough since Previous Signals are mostly "By Character". Better wait for them to be fixed. Also there's a fix for the Cleo and Izanami New scenes not being triggered, have you done that?

Maeve is listed in the Girls Cards so probably. When? Only time will tell.

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
i am kinda stuck on the part when the guardiam said populate the house, what do i do, i click every where and nothing shows up. or am i missing somethong?
The last events are the one of the doors, two of Izanami and the one of Cleos, if you have done these you're right for the 0.21

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.
The problem with signals or figuring out what to do is mainly this: giving the freedom to play in the order you want the events, I can't know when someone will finish the build, so I usually put "Not in the game yet" in the signals, but now we decided to change how they work.
The quests of the girls will go in their cards, while the old signals will be re-worked for all the other missions.
Maeve H-content? Of course she'll have them, just as she'll have alternative forms.

Kinda late but thanks for the update! xD

Edit: Talk with Izanami supposed to be "have protected" instead of "haves protected" ?

Also, I dunno if it's just me, but the line: "As my samurai, couldn't you teach this poor person who I am to fight?" makes me think he was asking Izanami to talk about a third person why he will fight the MC, and not a sentence about her teaching him xD

"As my samurai, couldn't you teach this poor person, me, how to fight?" sounds better.

The Signals used to do that but for now they are kinda not working right. Probably have some issues how to put the Main Story as Signal, but for me, Just "Main Story" would be enough since Previous Signals are mostly "By Character". Better wait for them to be fixed. Also there's a fix for the Cleo and Izanami New scenes not being triggered, have you done that?

Maeve is listed in the Girls Cards so probably. When? Only time will tell.
Thanks for the corrections, for the signals, same speech as above.

how tf do i get the new events
Where are you stuck?

Reactions: L30 and Genji

WhosYuri

Jan 22, 2019
The last events are the one of the doors, two of Izanami and the one of Cleos, if you have done these you're right for the 0.21

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.
The problem with signals or figuring out what to do is mainly this: giving the freedom to play in the order you want the events, I can't know when someone will finish the build, so I usually put "Not in the game yet" in the signals, but now we decided to change how they work.
The quests of the girls will go in their cards, while the old signals will be re-worked for all the other missions.
Maeve H-content? Of course she'll have them, just as she'll have alternative forms.

Thanks for the corrections, for the signals, same speech as above.

Where are you stuck?
im stuck on the end of .20, i dont know how to do to do the .21 stuff. I've tried going everywhere at every time period.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes