Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
All the girls are virgin ?
no, they are not. One of the girls is your Patreon Mom (read housekeeper) so you can assume she has had sex before. There is also the lust demon whom is another safe assumption for no longer being a virgin.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I enjoy the art and story, but I'm honestly getting tired of needing to tediously hunt for the new content each update. Sometimes can't find it at all. So I think I'll just shelve this one a bit, maybe come back in a few years.

I'm not a patreon, so it's not like my opinion matters. Just putting it out there. Annoying how hard it is to even find the new content.
i think i spent more time trying to work out what i was missing than anything...
It doesn't mean that everyone's opinions aren't important, in which case I shouldn't consider all the free polls I do on discord or patreon.
Anyway you're right, I asked if people wanted some simplifications for the signals, that's why I'm reworking them.
The girls' missions will be moved to their cards, while the others will be put in the signals and will be permanent, that means there will no longer be the problem of the disappearance of the signals.

Is pregnancy in the game yet?
Not in the game at the moment, I'm creating all the evolved models of the girls

Good game other then the sandbox part it makes the game more trouble then it needs to be
I'm simplifying it.

All the girls are virgin ?
I leave you to your own free interpretation

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
no, they are not. One of the girls is your Patreon Mom (read housekeeper) so you can assume she has had sex before. There is also the lust demon whom is another safe assumption for no longer being a virgin.
what game are you playing??? his mom is not a main character

Reactions: ArcadiaBae

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
what game are you playing??? his mom is not a main character
Hmm... I think they may have confused this game with Hero's Harem Guild in that game you have a mom who is referred to as "Housekeeper" if you play without incest and there is the demon girl Narissa.

Reactions: He-man96.

Sossig

May 29, 2018
I couldn't trigger new events with Izanami and Cleos so I went digging though the code and found the reason:

Code:
if izanamiEvent == 11 and champion_story == 4:
        jump izathough

if cleosEvent == 6 and champion_story == 4:
        jump questcleos
They can only be triggered when the champion_story is set to 4, which is once you talk to Maeve after breakfast with her and Asmedia. However, if you talk to Heramael before talking to Izanami and Cleos, champion_story will be set to 5 which currently ends all further progress with the two.

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
So I had 2 event scenes with Izanami but after that, I got no new sex scene. How do you trigger it?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
You can't have a mother if she's dead, and the demon.....wait what?
I couldn't trigger new events with Izanami and Cleos so I went digging though the code and found the reason:

Code:
if izanamiEvent == 11 and champion_story == 4:
        jump izathough

if cleosEvent == 6 and champion_story == 4:
        jump questcleos
They can only be triggered when the champion_story is set to 4, which is once you talk to Maeve after breakfast with her and Asmedia. However, if you talk to Heramael before talking to Izanami and Cleos, champion_story will be set to 5 which currently ends all further progress with the two.
For this reason, in the page before I put the script to overwrite

So I had 2 event scenes with Izanami but after that, I got no new sex scene. How do you trigger it?
Naughty stuff with Izanami

Reactions: ArcadiaBae and L30

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Dude I think you're confusing this game with Hero's Harem Guild.

• Angry
Reactions: Solak

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Tried with new script but Izanami and Cleo events don't seem to trigger or they are tied to some specific day?, unless I had to copy script.rpa and delete more than script.pyo?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Tried with new script but Izanami and Cleo events don't seem to trigger or they are tied to some specific day?, unless I had to copy script.rpa and delete more than script.pyo?
It worked fine for me. Just downloaded it, and replaced the old script with the new one and everything worked fine.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You shouldn't be deleting or modifying the files (script.pyo, etc) in the renpy folder, the new scriipt.rpa file goes in \Champion-0.21-pc\game and replaces the script.rpa file there.
champion.PNG

Reactions: Puniasterus

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I do not care for the new menu. Have to hit menu than hit a big picture to actually get to what you want. The old menu was much better.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes