JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
When you go see Herameal at her room at evening from the House of Exile and that she is sleeping, it bring you back to your old mansion at Unison but there when you leave the house, no way to come back to the house of Exile or Exiled Region and the icon for the house of Unison has disappeared so you are stuck in Unison city map...

EDIT: It do the same too when you are visiting her during the day and press Return Home button

-----------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Zip your files before uploading; the forums add a series of numbers to the beginning of every file to avoid name conflicts and this makes the save file not work without being renamed.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Zip your files before uploading; the forums add a series of numbers to the beginning of every file to avoid name conflicts and this makes the save file not work without being renamed.
i uploaded this without zipping it because winrar was causing it to become unreadable

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
i uploaded this without zipping it because winrar was causing it to become unreadable
  1. Right click file
  2. Mouse over "send to"
  3. Click "compressed (zipped) folder"

No WinRAR needed. :)

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
  1. Right click file
  2. Mouse over "send to"
  3. Click "compressed (zipped) folder"

No WinRAR needed. :)
anyone who knows where appdata is can realize hmm there something wrong with this file and rename it i uploaded this in good faith not to be told what to do when uploading it

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I never meant to upset you though.Most of your work mostly great,animation,music and the story itself.You can see my review how i love your game.Heck,i even recommend your game everywhere including CK discord and Ryenryuu discord.They all seem interested in it.The only problem is what i mention before.Thats all. :)
Nah, I didn't get mad, don't worry.

What in the fuck are you talking about??Arc never done something like that.He even recommend this game to his player in the discord.Stop making a lie!
How bold of you to assume Arc is a hater.If he hate it so much,he will never allowed this game promoted in his discord.ಠ_ಠ.And you say,old review?its a long time ago and i never see it.Even CK are a copy from Long Live The Princess and Arc admit he take inspirational from that game.Is it a bad thing and he ashamed of it?No.He change the character and make it a version of his own.His own idea.
I don't think it happened, I don't think Arc wastes time putting like to reviews. For the discord,never happened, if it had happened, they would have reported it to me.

I thought the same thing...or that
You have more or less got it right, there will be creatures that act a lot following instinct, they will be categorized as pet and the hellhound is one of those.

Don’t know if already Mentioned but MC should be the one Saying The ff:
Tell me.
Do you know a secret Hidden City?
You’re right. thanks for bringing me here.

Not Heramel

And also, yeah, the Pics for Switching Rooms should be larger...

Edit: Can we “eat” Minmin? XD
Yeah, I know, I have messed up a lot of dialogue over there.
I can make the rooms bigger without any problem.
Minmin? Maybe yes or maybe yes (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

When you go see Herameal at her room at evening from the House of Exile and that she is sleeping, it bring you back to your old mansion at Unison but there when you leave the house, no way to come back to the house of Exile or Exiled Region and the icon for the house of Unison has disappeared so you are stuck in Unison city map...

EDIT: It do the same too when you are visiting her during the day and press Return Home button

[/SPOILER]
I think you downloaded the bug version, the correct version was uploaded yesterday evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30 and Genji

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Nah, I didn't get mad, don't worry.

I don't think it happened, I don't think Arc wastes time putting like to reviews. For the discord,never happened, if it had happened, they would have reported it to me.

I wasn't referring to you, I was talking about the fact that the general attitude of certain people is not entirely correct
View attachment 742741 View attachment 742742 View attachment 742743 View attachment 742744 View attachment 742747

Someone does me the favor of checking and sending me the screenshots of when the Champion speech is brought up, and as far as I know every time there' s bad talk.
The thing that scares me is the fact that now I have to be careful how I create events, because events are now categorized in "CK moment".

You have more or less got it right, there will be creatures that act a lot following instinct, they will be categorized as pet and the hellhound is one of those.

Yeah, I know, I have a lot of dialogue over there.
I can make the rooms bigger without any problem.
Minmin? Maybe yes or maybe yes (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I think you downloaded the bug version, the correct version was uploaded yesterday evening.
The .rar/zip I downloaded was yesterday (22/07) in the afternoon France UTC so I guess yes. I will take a look thanks !

Reactions: ZimonColdres

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
:oops: I wasn't trying to offend you, just giving you some advice. There is a huge range of people with different levels of proficiency with computers here, many don't know what %appdata%\renpy is.

Thanks for uploading.

@HellGames
Some of the text in the game can be difficult to read because the text color blends in with the background. I'm attaching a mod that adds outlines to the text to help alleviate this. The mod also deletes the invisible "Are you sure you want to quit?" message. ;)

How to apply mod: extract and merge "game" folder with the one in the game's root folder(agree to overwrite the file).​

Last edited:

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
:oops: I wasn't trying to offend you, just giving you some advice. There is a huge range of people with different levels of proficiency with computers here, many don't know what %appdata%\renpy is.

Thanks for uploading.

@HellGames
Some of the text in the game can be difficult to read because the text color blends in with the background. I'm attaching a mod that adds outlines to the text to help alleviate this. The mod also deletes the invisible "Are you sure you want to quit?" message. ;)

How to apply mod: extract and merge "game" folder with the one in the game's root folder(agree to overwrite the file).​
alright my bad im just having a really shit day

• Sad
Reactions: hngg

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
I wasn't referring to you, I was talking about the fact that the general attitude of certain people is not entirely correct
View attachment 742741 View attachment 742742 View attachment 742743 View attachment 742744 View attachment 742747

By this logic 40k ripped of star wars because they both have laser guns and aliens, guess I can't like 40k anymore, I mean yea they have drastically different lore and storylines but I guess its a ripoff because of aliens and laser guns. sarcasm aside why do people have to go for the choose a side approach? Champion and CK are both games I think are awesome, and as with 40k and star wars comparison, there both different stories with different lore.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020

By this logic 40k ripped of star wars because they both have laser guns and aliens, guess I can't like 40k anymore, I mean yea they have drastically different lore and storylines but I guess its a ripoff because of aliens and laser guns. sarcasm aside why do people have to go for the choose a side approach? Champion and CK are both games I think are awesome, and as with 40k and star wars comparison, there both different stories with different lore.
or like most fantasy setting stole from Lotr? DnD is shit because of that, why would you want to play with stolen lore of I don't know all the fantasy races? :ROFLMAO: it's so easy to find those examples.... I mean, honestly whatever I hear someone saying how x is similar to y because the have the same x y and z and it's shit because of that I can't help but laugh. (have you watched anime in the past I dunno ever? character tropes are probably the first thing you'll notice)

Reluctant Archon(my sig) has so many similar themes to a book series I love(Dresden files), but the reason I love that game so much because it show the dev own way of bringing those themes to life.

If you dig into any story, especially where the hero want to save his friends you wont have to go far to find a ton of similar themes. But it's up to us to look at each of them and see what each of bring to table.

And like I said before, this game definitely bring a very welcoming changes. It's very hard to be completely unique, but I feel that HellGames definitely brought something fun and refreshing to the genre.

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019

@HellGames

Thank you very much. I'll try to put it on right away.

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
just enable console another way...i.e renpy/common/00console.rpy and search for config.console and set it to true

the dev used to fix them before but I guess he couldn't be bothered with the same errors happening every update
tried,, too sad it didnt work.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes