BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
Guys, you should read the old posts, I said that the part from the house on is just a test room where you can look at new things like the map for those who have never seen it or try fishing, which gives nothing, it's a simple test or New Life.
Remember that there is a message that says to save on Maeve because if you saved in the house, which is currently outside the normal code, could have problems in the future.
so is there anything past the house or not.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
so is there anything past the house or not.
Wasn't what the dev said explicit enough yet? No there isn't!! It's a teaser, a preview. The game even states this. The next update will be more story, and the one after will likely be the actual house mechanics. For now though, do not save in the house because it won't be part of the game anymore later.

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
Wasn't what the dev said explicit enough yet? No there isn't!! It's a teaser, a preview. The game even states this. The next update will be more story, and the one after will likely be the actual house mechanics. For now though, do not save in the house because it won't be part of the game anymore later.
So i was fishing for nothing thanks alot for that crap then why do that for no reason seems dumb.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
It's been a few days now, but isn't it explicitly stated in-game that the player should save when Maeve speaks and not inside of the house itself? If people just skip through the text and then miss important information like that, that's hardly the dev's fault.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
out of all the fable 1 minigames why did you pick the fishing one? my carpal tunnel syndrome only just healed

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So i was fishing for nothing thanks alot for that crap then why do that for no reason seems dumb.
I just wanted to test it and see how the players reacted, to see if it was easy, difficult, if they didn't like it, if it should be modified, for a lot of reasons.

It's been a few days now, but isn't it explicitly stated in-game that the player should save when Maeve speaks and not inside of the house itself? If people just skip through the text and then miss important information like that, that's hardly the dev's fault.
I replayed the whole game all the way to the end just to show you this:
svae.PNG
Luckily I always make a plan B, I've made sure that everyone who saved in the house has no problems, as long as the save was made in the bedroom.

out of all the fable 1 minigames why did you pick the fishing one? my carpal tunnel syndrome only just healed
It seemed to me the simplest and the least complicated/grind, however it will be modified, in the 0.20 the fishing is removed.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Like dev said, to get feeback. See if it should be modified in concept before investing more time in it. Also, sorry if it sounded like I was lashing out on you, I was in a foul mood back then.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I welcome you to 0.20
From here on freedom begins, since we have passed the prologue, we are free to manage history as we want.
The advancement of the main story will no longer be linked to the girls, they will certainly be part of it, but they too will have their own story.
This new version contains:
House of Exile fixed.
Temporary map: Exiled Region.
4 new story events.

Fishing removed (for now)
In the future 0.21, I will focus on finishing some graphic elements and adding new features. Unfortunately, the graphic changes could not be implemented now, some things did not convince me.
0.22 will focus on lewd scenes.
Also, a graphical rework of Cleos has been done.

New Cleos vs Old Cleos
Now pay attention to what I'm about to say. If you've saved on Maeve, perfect, go ahead.
If you saved in the house, make sure that the save is in the bedroom and go directly to the kitchen.
That's all for today, the early is ready, while the public will arrive between Tuesday and Wednesday.
I hope you guys have fun with this new version.

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Naked Apron... YES! tenor.gif
P.S.: I think the fishing game was fine. Not hard at all once you've understood it (takes like 1-2 tries). Would be cool if we can make different dishes out of the fishes for the different girls when we invite them for dates.

Last edited:

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Also, about that guy complaining about not having a save. If you ain't making saves (at least) every 10 min., especially in visual-novel-like games, you have nothing to complain about, buddy, it's your damn fault! star-wars-rise-of-skywalker-emperor-laugh-jpg.jpg

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Naked Apron... YES! View attachment 737979
P.S.: I think the fishing game was fine. Not hard at all once you've understood it (takes like 1-2 tries). Would be cool if we can make different dishes out of the fishes for the different girls when we invite them for dates.
It will be more or less like this, depending on the ingredient you can make a different dish and each dish will do different things, for example a +Lust or +Love or an altered status.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes