Nov 4, 2018
Trying it on JoiPlay,
JoiPlay has gone sour since they updated the Ren'Py plug in,
Figured I'd see if a game with the latest Ren'Py would work.

Swipe Up error still happens unsure if it's the latest Ren'Py libraries or something else,
Certain it's not the game as it happens with all games.

Scale and position is good,
It's off with older Ren'Py versions.

Having skip on at home makes "you spend time with Sheila" trigger non stop,
Even if she hasn't been unlocked yet,
This stops once exile is reached,
This never happened in the apk version.

A previous issue with Signal instructions sticking didn't happen,
Though it did in the current apk version.

The "new quest" pop up is something I don't remember seeing in the apk version.

The animations seem more vibrant than they did on the apk version.

If the apk is anything like the JoiPlay version,
Perhaps it's missing the latest Ren'Py libraries,
Which would explain some of the differences/issues,
Not certain about that though it just makes sense.

All in all I was able to 100% with JoiPlay,
The only issue being the skip one mentioned above.

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have a save file I can use? I tried loading my save files, but they're bugged. I can't visit any other girls from the portal besides Cleos' room.

xiwabac218

Feb 28, 2021
Hey STJay

thank you very much for quickly updating your Gallery Mod and for sharing it with us. It's highly appreciated. (y)

A link to your mod should be added on the OP and you should get yourself a Modder tag! ;)

Reactions: STJay

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Never mind android. All I get ANYWHERE I go now is the basic description of the location and the button to leave. Regardless of if there is a char icon there for the girls or not. Only portal to Chloe, that also does nothing. No. Not interested in anyone's saves. I have no use for your names. All that will happen is it'll join the what happens to the rest of the games that break saves. Dun get touched til complete tag is on. No more interested in restarting multiple times then I am in someone else's saves.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Never mind android. All I get ANYWHERE I go now is the basic description of the location and the button to leave. Regardless of if there is a char icon there for the girls or not. Only portal to Chloe, that also does nothing. No. Not interested in anyone's saves. I have no use for your names. All that will happen is it'll join the what happens to the rest of the games that break saves. Dun get touched til complete tag is on. No more interested in restarting multiple times then I am in someone else's saves.
That's not a fair assessment when the problem could be with the Android version of Ren'Py, and not the game itself. Two other Ren'Py/Koikatsu games I follow, which are both large games like this, have similar issues on Android, and the best solution is to download Joiplay and use it to emulate the Windows version of these games.

Reactions: Zeriu and Feletriu

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So, guys, I went to renpy's Discord and all these Android problems are related to the new 7.4.2 version.
Unfortunately, it can't be reversible as the build requires the latest updates and there's nothing I can do to fix it.
They are trying to fix it with 7.4.3
Try to be patient, at least we know it's not my problem or CoR's problem.

As for the hints, they're already there in the girls' cards, if you mean the random ones, I'm in the process of adding hints

EDIT:
I have sent the various errors to the renpy developer, let's see if we can find a solution, sorry again for the problems.

Last edited:

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
So, guys, I went to renpy's Discord and all these Android problems are related to the new 7.4.2 version.
Unfortunately, it can't be reversible as the build requires the latest updates and there's nothing I can do to fix it.
They are trying to fix it with 7.4.3
Try to be patient, at least we know it's not my problem or CoR's problem.

As for the hints, they're already there in the girls' cards, if you mean the random ones, I'm in the process of adding hints

EDIT:
I have sent the various errors to the renpy developer, let's see if we can find a solution, sorry again for the problems.
do the problems of the android version apply to the pc version as well?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Guys, I bring you bad news and one little hope regarding the Android problem.
finished talking to Renpy's dev, so I'll explain how it went.
So, after sending them everything, we discovered that there was not just one problem, but two.
The first is precisely that of renpy, which caused installation malfunctions, black screens and problems with menus.
The second is about the size of CoR: when he found out that the game weighed 2.70gb and worked, he was shocked and amazed.
We have been lucky not to have any problems previously, but now....
The renpy bugs and the size of CoR mixed cause a lot of problems
So, the first solution we thought of was to create an apk of less than 500mb and convert the rest into obb files.
Big problem, renpy is able to convert an apk with just one obb, and CoR requires more than two obb to be divided.
There are other possible solutions to try, so I thought I'd do this, publish 0.44 on Tuesday, and over the next two days try all the possible solutions to make it work.
One of the possible solutions is to split CoR into pieces, but that is out of the question. Also, I will have to implement a cleanup of all the game files, I don't want to compress even more and affect the quality of the base game. The final solution will be to try a different compression mode than the one used so far.
Don't worry guys, I'll find a solution, but first of all I have to clean the base game.

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Guys, I bring you bad news and one little hope regarding the Android problem.
finished talking to Renpy's dev, so I'll explain how it went.
So, after sending them everything, we discovered that there was not just one problem, but two.
The first is precisely that of renpy, which caused installation malfunctions, black screens and problems with menus.
The second is about the size of CoR: when he found out that the game weighed 2.70gb and worked, he was shocked and amazed.
We have been lucky not to have any problems previously, but now....
The renpy bugs and the size of CoR mixed cause a lot of problems
So, the first solution we thought of was to create an apk of less than 500mb and convert the rest into obb files.
Big problem, renpy is able to convert an apk with just one obb, and CoR requires more than two obb to be divided.
There are other possible solutions to try, so I thought I'd do this, publish 0.44 on Tuesday, and over the next two days try all the possible solutions to make it work.
One of the possible solutions is to split CoR into pieces, but that is out of the question. Also, I will have to implement a cleanup of all the game files, I don't want to compress even more and affect the quality of the base game. The final solution will be to try a different compression mode than the one used so far.
Don't worry guys, I'll find a solution, but first of all I have to clean the base game.
I use the window version with joiplay, which doesn't load? Will your fixes fix the joiplay version or not?

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
So my brain cell just finish their fifth meeting today and their conclusion about the situation right now is the Android normal version is having a bit of problem but the compress version is work as normal??? Please give them an answer they have been really tired with the whole overtime meetings

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Welcome to 0.44!

Finally, here we are together again after a while to talk about the new update, fault of android and renpy. I'll tell you right now that I've found 4 solutions for android's problem with renpy, rest assured, I'll talk about it in another post. So, in this new version you will find:

New event for asmedia: Jealousy or what?

Two new sexual positions for Asmedia: Ballerina and Seashell (with camera)

New Asmedia's Handjob

Trophies zone in the bedroom
Maeve zone in the bedroom
Now the structure of the house has been modified
new menus and icons
New sounds
And finally......Izanami headpat!

In the next version I would like to try to do some cleaning, I would like to improve the UI to make it more understandable, and also story events and other lewd. Let me know if you like these new Asmedia animations, my intention will be to take advantage of every corner of the house with the girls. With that said, in the next post you will have instructions for the android version, early access is on , and the public version will be coming soon. I hope you enjoy this new version!

Here are the 4 methods for the Android version:
1) Universal works with some tablets and phones.
2) Compressed works with everything.
3) Installation via cmd from a computer with adb commands
4) Joyplay
Method 3 instructions:

Prerequisites:
- A PC
- An Android phone
- ADB tools or platform tools, you can download them here
- USB Debugging is enabled on your phone, you can access it via Developer Options on your phone settings.
- The .apk file of the game

1. Place the .apk file inside the adb or platform tools folder.
2. Open your Windows Command Prompt (CMD) and navigate to where your adb or platform tools are located. You can do this by using the cd command to the folder location. Example: cd c:\users\Infin\downloads\platform-tools\ Alternatively you can open your adb or platform tools folder then press Shift + Right Click and select "Open command window here"
3. Connect your device to the PC and type adb devices to verify whether your device is detected by the PC. If everything works properly, you should be able to see that a device (yours) is attached.
4. Now type the following command to install the app to your phone from your PC

adb install <app name.apk>

or if you are updating to a newer version/re-installing an existing app

adb install -r <app name.apk>

Example: adb install com.zimon.championofrealms-44-universal-release.apk

Method 4 instructions:
1. Download the windows version of the game, make sure you're aware of the download location on your device.
2. Unpack the .zip using RAR or your desired unpacking tool.
3. Download Joiplay and the Ren'py plugin through the Google Play store.
4. Launch Joiplay, when ur on the main menu click the "+" button on the bottom right. Enter game name, version and game icon. On "Executable File" click Choose and go to the location where you downloaded the game, when inside the unpacked game folder choose the .exe game file and click Choose. Then, click on the "Add" button.
5. You're now done. Have fun!

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes