Oct 8, 2019
I somehow have my signal page displaying during normal gameplay, kind of like a quest tracker. How do I undo this or turn it off?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I somehow have my signal page displaying during normal gameplay, kind of like a quest tracker. How do I undo this or turn it off?
That was fixed in an earlier update
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-43-zimon.40009/post-5245013

Though since Major.Minor.Revision isn't followed he kind of didn't update the version to imply a revision was done...

If you don't feel like downloading the entire thing again I'm pretty sure the unofficial update patch will work
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-43-zimon.40009/post-5243965

• Red Heart
Reactions: An Ace Among Men
Oct 8, 2019
That was fixed in an earlier update
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-43-zimon.40009/post-5245013

Though since Major.Minor.Revision isn't followed he kind of didn't update the version to imply a revision was done...

If you don't feel like downloading the entire thing again I'm pretty sure the unofficial update patch will work
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-43-zimon.40009/post-5243965
Thank you so very much, save spamming was getting old.

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
anyone having issues with the android version? im getting app not installed... and yes the old version got uninstalled before i tried; i saw the message about the ren'py update

Reactions: DeyoZero

DeyoZero

Jul 9, 2020
I downloaded the APK from Nopy, uninstalled the previous version, and tried to install. After "staging", install confirmation, and about 45 seconds of the install progress bar, it gives the "App not installed" error.

Has anyone been able to install this build on Android? I'm on a OnePlus 5t with 23 GB free, running Android 10.

Edit: amazing timing there Somnis, i guess I'm glad it's not just me. ;)

-c.

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
In this update a dialogue text box is transparent. really hard to read.
Not sure how i can fix this.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So guys, the new version of renpy is causing problems with Android, as many of you have noticed.
At the moment only the compressed works,I posted all of them in the OP.
I'm looking for a solution or patch for renpy to fix the problem, if I can fix it.
For the moment, you will have to use the compressed if it does not install on your device.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
I'm real glad to see the scenes of the girls interacting with each other that have been added in the last few updates. Not only is it great for characterization to make me actually care about the cast, it also subverts the weird way that so many harem games only have the heroines interact during threesomes. Looking forward to seeing some more of these scenes get added. Can't wait to see my two best girls Tsukiko and Estia get an event together.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So guys, the new version of renpy is causing problems with Android, as many of you have noticed.
At the moment only the compressed works,I posted all of them in the OP.
I'm looking for a solution or patch for renpy to fix the problem, if I can fix it.
For the moment, you will have to use the compressed if it does not install on your device.
If Ren'Py 7.4.2 is half baked perhaps you would have less errors if you just reverted back to what works.

p0nch0

Dec 3, 2020
Coming from .39 neither the regular or the compressed versions of .43 will install. Is there anywhere I could get .42 so I could get caught up to that point?

xiwabac218

Feb 28, 2021
I threw together a quick gallery that basically includes every h-scene found in the game, repeatable and non-repeatable, up to version 0.42. I kept the design as faithful as I could to how Zimon originally portrayed it. I also added some QoL changes in the gallery scenes by reducing some menus, adding an easier toggle for POV shifts, etc. Every scene is also unlocked, so mind that.

I originally made it for myself but figured I might as well share it. Everything worked when I tested it, but let me know if something's not working, and I'll see what I can do.

If for whatever reason this is something that people here really want, then I'll update it whenever the game updates. Otherwise, I'll just post updates semi-randomly every few versions or so.
Hey STJay

I would really appreciate if you could update your gallery for version 0.43 and post it here for the rest of us.

Thanks in advance

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I only need one Estia event to finish all the events: Back to School. How do you get it?

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes