ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
there is a bug when you choose to sleep with asmedia and instead you choose her you select back . it drop you in the main menu.
It has been fixed.

Proofreading that much definitely fills an entire update's worth of work.

Kudos to him (it was definitely needed), I'll check back in next week.
Thanks, glad someone understood the importance of proofreading.
I hope it is good.

Problémába ütköztem a játék letöltése után, amelyet körülbelül 5 percig játszok, és folyamatosan kiléptet, és előről kell játszanom az egészet, kérem, tegyen ellene
Előre is köszönöm
Does it happen when you use spacebar or skip? It's a problem with renpy unfortunately.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
" Now you can set days for alarms "
Woah, I hadn't come across this function in other games. Pretty cool feature to add!

Reactions: ZimonColdres

IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020
Thank you! This has worked for me - I can now sleep / pass time without being sent straight to the menu, while having the correct GUI.

Now the only thing I'm puzzled about is the "NO DC" thing that shows up in the top left corner of my screen. Am I the only one getting this?
I also have that no DC thing, on a fresh install of .48

jg2094

Sep 15, 2020
Hello, sorry I have a problem, before when I played this visual novel it was going very well but now it is very slow. Is there any way to solve this problem? By the way, I tried both versions, the normal one and the compressed one and it's the same. Thanks

Vao91

Aug 9, 2016
I also have that no DC thing, on a fresh install of .48
Some text such as "NO DC" appears in the top-left corner of the project manager and editor window.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is caused by the NVIDIA graphics driver injecting an overlay to display information.

To disable this overlay on Windows, restore your graphics driver settings to the
default values in the NVIDIA Control Panel

IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020
Some text such as "NO DC" appears in the top-left corner of the project manager and editor window.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is caused by the NVIDIA graphics driver injecting an overlay to display information.

To disable this overlay on Windows, restore your graphics driver settings to the
default values in the NVIDIA Control Panel
cool. I will update my drivers and then see if that fixes it (since i need to anyway)

Reactions: Shadowen

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
cool. I will update my drivers and then see if that fixes it (since i need to anyway)
The person who responded to you is correct, at least for me. I went into my nVidia control panel, in the 3D Settings -> Manage 3D Settings part... I clicked "Restore Defaults" at the top left, and this fixed the issue for me.

Hope it's as easy as that for you :)

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
so sheila on her second part of the new "quests" says "That's what I put even less than expected." and I just can't figure out what that means.
Actually, maybe it was the 3rd.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes