ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So guys, after what was said on Discord, and which I would prefer to avoid repeating, I decided to make some changes.
I'm just saying that one of the reasons dealt with was the favoritism of this forum, since the 0.48 build remained unpromoted in the Last updates for 2 days, only after numerous reports between: "We don't promote bugfixes" to "Promote games that have only left bugfixes or one event per week for years.", I was able to solve the problem.
Given the current circumstances, I decided to experiment by doing a big bi-monthly build. At the end of the month, you will have a big build, already many changes and suggestions have been made, like adding new scenes in the gallery, the possibility to rename Hell, and also instant access to the game if you have already answered the age question. That said, see you at the end of the month, hoping this thing works, remember to check out the news and leave your feedback to improve the game.

Jan 24, 2021
So guys, after what was said on Discord, and which I would prefer to avoid repeating, I decided to make some changes.
I'm just saying that one of the reasons dealt with was the favoritism of this forum, since the 0.48 build remained unpromoted in the Last updates for 2 days, only after numerous reports between: "We don't promote bugfixes" to "Promote games that have only left bugfixes or one event per week for years.", I was able to solve the problem.
Given the current circumstances, I decided to experiment by doing a big bi-monthly build. At the end of the month, you will have a big build, already many changes and suggestions have been made, like adding new scenes in the gallery, the possibility to rename Hell, and also instant access to the game if you have already answered the age question. That said, see you at the end of the month, hoping this thing works, remember to check out the news and leave your feedback to improve the game.
Well at least it's resolved and letting updates bake longer means you'll have more time to put more of your main story master plan in instead of small things to appease fans every week.

Don't let the mods get you down, we still love you here!

Reactions: girdeyordo

xps

Apr 15, 2021
if I try to load either of my saves it immediately crashes.. I'm assuming I was not supposed to have to start over?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
if I try to load either of my saves it immediately crashes.. I'm assuming I was not supposed to have to start over?
Offer some details if you want someone to actually look into that :rolleyes: What version are you coming from? You could like post the save and see if anyone can fix it. If it gave you an error report pass it along.

Unless you are coming from a really old version then no, you shouldn't have to start over.

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
Do we have anything to further promote the game ? Some sort of trailer or advertisement ?

CrowCarlos

Apr 2, 2020
I'm stuck here, what should I do? Nothing happens when I go to the living room. When I go to the strange structure, nothing happens.

MC says : Excuse me, is anyone here? - Strange... The sign says ''open''.

Then return Night Street screen. :(:(

Thanks.

ss1.JPG ss2.JPG

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Do we have anything to further promote the game ? Some sort of trailer or advertisement ?
The game is posted everywhere, itchio, gamejolt, twitter, reddit, and that's not enough.

I'm stuck here, what should I do? Nothing happens when I go to the living room. When I go to the strange structure, nothing happens.

MC says : Excuse me, is anyone here? - Strange... The sign says ''open''.

Then return Night Street screen. :(:(

Thanks.

View attachment 1149592 View attachment 1149596
Wait wait wait, how did you finish the guild quest without seeing Hell?

Jan 7, 2021
The game is posted everywhere, itchio, gamejolt, twitter, reddit, and that's not enough.
metal-gear-marketing.gif
Mei Ling: Snake, listen to what Lao-Tze said: "He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough." Just cause you see an item doesn't mean you always have to get it. If you don't really need it, think twice before you stick your neck out. It might not be worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
I'm trying to trigger the third event for the Hidden Links Signal "You'll meet someone around Dusk City, go and check it out." Does this event also have to do with the event 'You are a Criminal!'? Because I can't figure out how to trigger that event.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Also, I'm trying to get the Mammoth's Tusk event to play with Isabel, but with no luck. I did see the event through Maeve's unlock, but I don't know if that would prevent the event from being seen. I had to use the unlock since all the previous events I unlocked were locked out.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Guys, let's get this straight quickly, the unlocker is only needed in case the already seen event does not turn green because ren'py is broken.
It's not meant as a cheat or for simply seeing things. I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Anyone who used it incorrectly can start the game over. Unlocking events that way means not activating the triggers within the events themselves, and that means not having anything unlock/function anymore.
Again, it was never meant to be a cheat, it's just in case renpy breaks the game.

Once Ren'py does not give any more problems, it will be removed.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Guys, let's get this straight quickly, the unlocker is only needed in case the already seen event does not turn green because ren'py is broken.
It's not meant as a cheat or for simply seeing things. I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Anyone who used it incorrectly can start the game over. Unlocking events that way means not activating the triggers within the events themselves, and that means not having anything unlock/function anymore.
Again, it was never meant to be a cheat, it's just in case renpy breaks the game.
Give the masses the key to the city and some would try to sneak into the girl's bedrooms with it :ROFLMAO:
It's one of those moments like "we didn't expect the dice we gave the players would be used for gambling"

Poor Zimon, someday Ren'Py Tom will fix 7.4.4

Reactions: NEWtimmer
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes