Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
In this version we can have sex with Maeve ? (the little girl with red hair and gray skin)
Its been a long time since i played the game so i dont know

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Does anyone have a save file with everything so far completed?
Mine got corrupted.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Hello guys! Ive been playing for a while and something happened to my game, dont know if it is normal but better to ask...

As you can see the choices that should be on the center of the screen are being display in the bottom. Usually it doesnt really bothers me beyond knowing it isnt working as intended. But other times, where there are many choices it is not possible to click on the bottom ones. For example when talking to Maeve about features of the game.

Any help¡?

Reactions: DragoonC

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
fun fact he was asleep when that happened i suggest joining the discord and getting more information from there
Yeah it's always good to read multiple sources to get a more complete picture but they were sleeping isn't a strong point unless you were in bed with them and even then it's better to trust no one absolutely along with bringing a generous helping of salt whenever any ex girlfriends I mean people try to offer evidence that can't be reviewed.

“The elementary rules of logic: that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and that what can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.”

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall though can't say I care much as I don't find reviews useful, in general or as a feature. I do trust screenshots and quotations more instead of "I have evidence this guy is a chicken chaser but it's too scandalous to show you" and "This guy said something really mean, so mean I can only allude to it". On the flip side since mods can't see the complete picture it being on his network is meh good enough. This was just X out of a thousand other cases that day so you got to do what you got to do, I'm pretty sure this is "volunteer work" and the power trip is likely one of the few perks of the job. And to keep face just giving any explanation that sounds plausible is good enough as people that are less tech savvy or don't have much reason to question the words of an authoritative figure simply won't bother.

Now do I expect anything to come of this? :KEK: Nah, but the man at least deserves someone to bat for him with a better argument then "while he was sleeping" and people are bar coded by IP addresses which is a fun argument for torrents in courts, you know many IP only logs are thrown out as they can't 100% verify that an IP is a person.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I got kinda bored with this game mostly because the creator seemed to be focusing on adding more new things and characters I personally didnt care for instead of flushing out the existing characters I was interested in. This ended with me taking a break for I think this makes a year now and at this point I really only have one are pregnancies in the actual game yet or are they still just a dream or whatever the thing was back then. If its still not part of gameplay for at least one girl a year later I gotta ask why doesnt dev just remove it?

King1220

Mar 20, 2021
Hey guys do you know the code for the unlock gallery and event it says it need a code and I don't know what's the code.

EliumZ

Mar 18, 2019
For what purpose? Why would the admins target this game in particular, what benefit would taking it down give to them individually or F95 as a whole? This reads like a conspiracy theory.

Really? Cause I wasn't surprised by it in the slightest. 5 star reviews raise the visibility of the game in the top games list, more visibility means more of his precious "thread interaction". From my interaction with him in the past I could totally see him thinking that the low star reviews were "haters attacking him for no reason" and trying to "even it out" by putting 5 star reviews in there.

All of this has happened to several different games I follow not just CoR, it's the result of a buggy system not a directed attack on one random dev.

There are several suspicious reviews dating back months, where "someone" made an account to post a single 5 star review, left no comments or anything and never logged back into the account afterwards. This doesn't seem like a one time thing.
(Not to mention that you're just taking his word that he was asleep)
honestly wouldn't be surprised if Hero Harem Guild or another big name is hit by this

Aderyn

Dec 14, 2019
How do I unlock the Cleos event, Promenade Along the Seafront, and Heramel's last gallery scene?
Aaa that Cleo one is a mean one. Took me a lot of time to get it. You have to visit the beach on her day off (saturday if im not mistaken) afternoon. I dont know how far you have to be in the story to actually get it, but if you finished the main story than it shouldnt be a problem.
Im not entirely sure about the Heramel scene, i just kept visiting her while doing the main story.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Given Zimon's history of claiming to be persecuted/boycotted by the mods for various reasons, It's not surprising this is being brushed off as just "another instance". Since the evidence is pretty conclusive, there's really nothing else in his defense other than claiming the whole thing is a lie. Everyone can choose to belive what they want, but I just never bought the idea that a team of mods in charge of hundrends, if not thousands of games would go out of their way to harm the developer of a medium sized game for seemigly no reason other than "they don't like him". Sounds like tinfoil hat talk to me.
I dropped this game and have been ignoring this game for about a year now decided to drop in to see what progress was made so I don't know the devs personality. Going by what I've seen from skimming through the dev seems to have some of the bad tendencies Yandere dev has. If its like it seems from skimming through then dev needs to start trying to change his behavior or else it can lead to his supporters leaving and it impacts his progress on the game.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes