RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I dropped this game and have been ignoring this game for about a year now decided to drop in to see what progress was made so I don't know the devs personality. Going by what I've seen from skimming through the dev seems to have some of the bad tendencies Yandere dev has. If its like it seems from skimming through then dev needs to start trying to change his behavior or else it can lead to his supporters leaving and it impacts his progress on the game.
I've been following CoR since the beginning and I don't think Zimon is similar to Yandere Dev.
What I think is the problem with the dev is that he doesn't have a focus on the game, it gives the impression that he wants to please all sides and get everyone's attention.
If you notice, pretty much all devs from similar games (koikatsu sandbox harem) have a definite focus, for example CK which tends to work best on main quests and HHG which has a focus on universe and story. Every developer has a focus when making the game and works from there. The problem is that Zimon doesn't have that focus.

The quests aren't well-made (he could do an entire quest per update with the time he has, but he prefers to do separate scenes), the heroines aren't put to good use (Maeve doesn't have any content to this day) and the story itself is interesting, but cliché (and CK does it a lot better). Not to mention the unnecessary design updates he seems to be doing all the time. It gives the impression that he is lost and doesn't know what to do with the game.

Put all this shit together with the fact that he gets easily stressed out by criticism and you have the perfect recipe for him to try to do what he did.

Last edited:

mugen24

Jun 25, 2020
Aaa that Cleo one is a mean one. Took me a lot of time to get it. You have to visit the beach on her day off (saturday if im not mistaken) afternoon. I dont know how far you have to be in the story to actually get it, but if you finished the main story than it shouldnt be a problem.
Im not entirely sure about the Heramel scene, i just kept visiting her while doing the main story.
Thanks for the help. I found out that to get Heramel's last scene you have to visit her lab on Monday

9ni

Sep 14, 2020
I can't go ahead "The call". The girls had already joined.
So I restarted, but when I went in Night Street, return Main Menu...

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Overall though can't say I care much as I don't find reviews useful, in general or as a feature.
I agree reviews by people on any just decent games are 4 stars which is a shame because it lessens the impact of if they fine and actually good game. My general rule of thumb is 3/5 or 5/10 are just average run of the mill experience but on this site if anything is even close to a 3 tends to be pretty bad.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
So, I just tried the launcher/updater linked in the Discord, and ugh it's painfully slow; 2mbps download speed, though I'm not sure how large the update is...

In the amount of time it's taken the updater to get to 25%, I've completed 60% of the full 4.5GB download.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes