douma1302

Jan 7, 2021
i stuck at the second house with the portal interaction of the blue hair library girl left but it doesn't let me do anything. I can't leave the house too. What to do now?

//nvm i found out that there is a scroll bar in the house map :D

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
I’d say now is the time for me to do the talking. What, did you expect me not to come back and write? Why should I? Since I feel like I have done nothing, I can respond to anything and everything with no problem. Preface, I suggest you read everything before writing or responding to anything I say now. It will be all about the “maybe” since it’s a phrase they really liked. Make your own opinion, but read everything first.
I am not required to say where I go, what I do, when I do it, and who logs in with this account on this forum.
Let’s get right to the hot topic, the “reviews manipulation” where I have already quietly explained that I have asked places outside of the online to play and rate the game, but not just here, everywhere. I don’t see any violation of the rules in this, since the other sites have created no problems for me and only here there has been a “court martial”.
“Eh, but there are IP logs” so what? You don’t know where I live, what I do and who logs, and who I ask to do things. I have 10 other sites to take care of. How do you know if I ask someone to check or post and organize things for me? I don’t have to tell you. I spend the summer in one place, the rest of the year in another, and my proper home is completely on the opposite side of the state I’m in. Are these things I need to tell you? Maybe they are, maybe they aren’t. What do you know if other people don’t live with me or not?
And it would be much more serious as an action to reveal my private information, that’s grave.
Other much worse things have happened here, such as copyright violations or dissemination of private information, but apparently no one has ever said anything about it.
But anyway, from now on I’ll be logged here only through Brave, although I don’t know if it’s working. Where am I? Boh, I don’t know. I don't feel like making my stuff known online on a piracy forum.
I had quietly accepted that I had made a mistake in “massively” asking my friends and letting in whoever they wanted. But that doesn’t mean I forced them to let 5/4/3/2/1 stars in. They did it of their own volition. Sure, it may be okay that they did me the favor. This account remains the same shared as it was at the beginning, two/three other people log in. Is this information I need to give you? I think not.
By the way, a friend of mine lives in France, another in Ireland and another in Switzerland. The reviews could have come from there easily, and there would be no violation of rules, anyway. I ask them quietly on Discord too, and that’s not a violation either.
One of your beloved devs also received the same problem elsewhere, but they didn’t send him to “trial”, they simply told him to stop, and he also reported it to me, so that I too could avoid the same problem, I see that then here too it is to be avoided.
And thing to note, you did not receive 6000 reviews, number of my Discord users.
I apologized and had accepted that they were my responsibility. The ticket had been “Concluded”, closed, finished, nothing else to do. I would have waited a month of “punishment” without problems. And this is where the real “misinformation” begins, not made by me, but by you.
The ticket closed, I informed on my server that I had to stay put for a month and most likely no one would update the thread, since it is always dead.
This was the only serious sentence said by me during the afternoon.
Evening comes and I get the message, with the ticket being opened again, “We have been told that you are making misinformation on your server, you will be punished for this.”
Okay, so you sent spies into the server to check the behavior of a person who every time has to write when he’s serious or not because he doesn’t know if the English he’s using is correct, and you judge a person like that? Very well, you sent psychoanalysts to check my behavior?
In my server I speak as I want, everyone knows I am ironic or sarcastic 90% of the time and only when I say “Serious thing” then it is really serious, or I speak only with emoji, but that’s another thing. You have applied your rules and controls outside your forum, which you can’t do, you have sent people to control me, which is not correct, since everyone can give random judgment and believe it, you have violated your rule 1.6 “The decision of the staff is final”, ticket closed -> ticket reopened -> punishment -> ticket closed again, it doesn’t seem so final as a decision, you have violated your own rules to “punish me”, ah no, this is “apply the rules as we want because we can”.
As a reminder, no one is forced to be in your forum. They can create the account, leave the review, and never return.
In my server not even 1% have an account in this forum, do you think that those who did it to leave me feedback are interested in your forum? As they are not, neither are my friends. They have done me the pleasure of doing it, nothing else, and not only here, let’s make it clear.
There are also people banned by you, or who don’t like you, so it is also normal for them to “fuck off” to you.
By the way, you have also blocked/banned/not sure two users who reported to me they could no longer enter to see what was going on. Is it true? Did it happen? Who knows...
“This is the third game in 5 years” so what? I’ve been here for over a year and I’ve caused no problems. You guys have been giving me problems all summer, but I’m getting there now.
No misinformation has been given, and I don’t know where you got some random and wrong info from. Also, I did not send any of my users to defend me here; I had asked them not to meddle; they did it on their own initiative.
And for that “he was sleeping” thing, the night before I was streaming Subverse in my server until late at night, then I went to sleep and woke up at 3pm with all this mess, everyone knows I have a horrible sleep schedule, since I work at CoR even until 4am.
Never come to me again and say “That I don’t respect players and other devs”, players have my help 24/7, I answer their questions and fix their problems. And it’s you who don’t respect other devs, just leaking any of their products is disrespectful.
If I were to apply “respect”, no one would have to upload anything for two months straight.
Now we get to the part said by you “The mods here boycott me”, never said such a phrase, I just said I was having trouble this summer.
The game hasn’t been loaded for two months in a row. I can understand a one week malfunction, but two months not, that’s on purpose.
Report once, no response, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, report on report to see what the problems are. The only response I get is “stop abusing the report button”.
Stop abusing....the game has been abandoned for a long time and this is the answer I get, and the next day in 5 minutes you leak and upload another game without problems, then something is wrong.
But it’s all a maybe, right?
Let’s clarify one thing, I accuse nobody of anything, but one thing bothered me, and I have also reported it via “report”. Here you make preferences on what to upload and what is important or not.
Nobody cares about CoR? Well, it can wait. A game brings us a huge number of users? Quick! Let’s upload it.
Given also the behavior of not giving importance to “small games”. “If we want to show up we do it on Milfy City" and go there then.
The only thing I can say is simply a total lack of interest and superficial things. Two months, stop bothering us...
Don’t think I’m playing the victim here. I’m just responding to you.
It’s not nice to read that your game is abandoned for two months while others continue to upload without problems.
Now, since you apply the rules as you see fit, no one is stopping you from giving the thread back to me. I don’t care about the blocked reviews, instead I’m really bothered by that manipulation stuff. Also because with the launcher, soon you won’t be able to manage things, and only the players will lose out.
Will things stay like this? No one forbids me to ask for the closure of this thread and open another one, given the “Reset”, and no rule prohibits that “the convicted” can not manage another thread.
Also avoid jokes like “You wanted the activity? Now you’ve got it.”
Now I also have to decide what to do with this account, I have no reason to continue to enter here, maybe I could do it to help those in need, or maybe I will entrust it to someone else, convert it into a bot to spam stuff.
I also tell you I will not be responding to any posts about this matter. This will be the only post I make about this.
Why am I only responding now? I wanted to do it earlier, but I was curious about the “Let’s attack him now that he’s weak” phenomenon. Very interesting. Real thoughts on the game were seen.
I suck as a Dev, I’m crazy and stuff, and CoR is a mediocre game.
Let's also not throw in the problems of people insulting those who play CoR, like certain people who say that "You can't complain since you definitely pirate [game] on F95 and support Zimon." Or that "Patreon money should go to [game] and not CoR since it's a copy."
And this is fresh stuff from this summer
And remember one important thing, you are a piracy forum, not a court of law.
Now, I’ll drop this topic and respond to some of you.
“He did it to increase thread activity.”
Other than I did nothing, the thread has always been dead, I don’t think “manipulated” reviews would have changed anything, Cleos’ interactive comes out, no feedback, Sheila’s lewd comes out, no feedback, dead thread.
For those who say I’m a crazy person who is obsessed with reviews, you have understood nothing; I have always asked for feedback regarding the content released by the builds, whether you liked it.
“He did it to counteract the negative reviews.”
Mmmmm, no, the only negative reviews that bother me are the ones that don’t make any sense, like the one from Molitar that was a rant about the UI, which I publicly responded to, where I said it wasn’t fair to do something like that randomly.
And for the low reviews with likes, boh, they come from accounts that only put like to low stars. Why should I care?
There are meaningless reviews where “The game doesn’t start, two stars.”
But those stay because “They don’t violate the rules” right? Game not played, okay.
“He gets blinded by fame.”
Um? What fame? I already know I’m not doing a good job. The game is worthless. What fame would I be drunk on? And you’re saying it. Not me.
“He can’t take criticism.”
Wrong, I accept criticism, especially if it makes the game better and is constructive.
“He’s the new Yandev!”
I dissociate myself from that.
“Who insults the users of Discord.”
Already explained, just because they do not have an account here or they have it recently, does not mean that they do not know everything that happens, who just insulted Darth for the “time” does not understand that he is in my server for much longer than here.
“He wastes time doing useless things.”
All those things done under the change category are done while I’m not working overnight.
The UI was changed during the night, where I should rest and not working, like the recently added Discord stuff, until 4am I stayed to fix it.
“It has no proper focus.”
Wrong here too. I can handle the content however I like, and I know anything that needs to happen with no problems.
“In a week a newbie dev makes more content than this update that Zimon made in one month.”
Aside from the fact that a newbie dev wouldn’t be able to do it, and that this update is more o less two weeks, not a month, I’ve always given you the same number of events each month, with no complaints.
Who knows I give you 1/2 a week and you’re fine with it.
Let’s also put in that there are things I don’t show, jobs I don’t tell you, Launcher prep, dialogs , and a lot of other stuff. There are schedule and content changes you don’t know about. It is you who receive no information, since I have written nothing here, and no one is interested in reporting.
Curious now to see what will happen, what I have to say, I said it.
I’ll decide what to do based on what happens now. Most likely I’ll get insults or other stuff, but that’s okay, everyone can safely make their own judgment of the situation.
Now I'll drop the talk and focus on the thing that apparently only matters to me and very few people, Champion of Realms.

Honestly, I'm not saying that you're lying or anything (And I don't really care) and I do understand the irritation to a certain point, but if I can give you a friendly advice, maybe you should try to sound a little less passive-agressive and tone down the martyr behavior, because, and once again, as I said, I get it to a certain point, but the way you say things makes you sound like a culprit trying to avoid the blame. (You know, the whole "I have nothing to prove" speech with the "People are mean to me" ending.)

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011 and Reij

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
can someone please tell me how i gain access to mammouths tusk? is it random or is there a way to trigger it?

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
Zimon logged into his main account using the same IP as one of the alts 40 minutes after the fact. His main accounts last activity on that day was 1:36AM UTC, the last of the spam reviews was posted at 12:58AM UTC.

It's a residential IP, and the cross over between accounts is less than an hour.

We can only promote a thread when we are notified about it. If he updates the thread and then doesn't report the OP, we don't know about the update, and so it doesn't get promoted.

Unfortunately devs using alts to post fake reviews is actually quite a common occurrence. As long as the developer owns up to the "mistake" and promises to not do it again then we're fine with giving them a second chance and not posting a public message. However, it's clear that in this instance, from the messages posted on Discord, that there was zero remorse plus a denial of wrongdoing, so we no longer felt comfortable giving him the benefit of the doubt that this was a one time thing, and enforced our rules more stringently.

This is the first time I've had any interaction with him, and I haven't even played this game. Do you seriously think I randomly go around targeting innocent developers just for kicks? In the past 5 years we have banned reviews on 3 games including this one. This is an incredibly rare occurrence and an action we do not take lightly.
I'm not taking sides in this just want to point out that it's possible a hacker with a grudge Against a Dev could easily manipulate IP address logs to punish them indirectly by Making Administrators unwitting proxies. I'm not sure what security F95Zone uses or if they have hackers on their side to make sure there was no foul play by a third party aka a dissatisfied ex supporter, a previous creative partner, or even a rival Dev attempting to get rid of the competition.

In my experience as a former amateur hacker, It would be for the best of all known parties to be 100% sure by having some more cyber sleuthing by an expert make sure none of the evidence was tampered with before it came to the administrator's attention resulting in the ban.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
I'm not taking sides in this just want to point out that it's possible a hacker with a grudge Against a Dev could easily manipulate IP address logs to punish them indirectly by Making Administrators unwitting proxies. I'm not sure what security F95Zone uses or if they have hackers on their side to make sure there was no foul play by a third party aka a dissatisfied ex supporter, a previous creative partner, or even a rival Dev attempting to get rid of the competition.

In my experience as a former amateur hacker, It would be for the best of all known parties to be 100% sure by having some more cyber sleuthing by an expert make sure none of the evidence was tampered with before it came to the administrator's attention resulting in the ban.
That seems like an excessive amount of work and expense, both for the hypothetical hacker and for the mods to prove/disprove it, that wouldn't be worth it considering it's not even a ban. Zimon's not banned, he's still literally posting in this thread, the mods just disabled the reviews.
Personally I really doubt it was some disgruntled hacker, cause if they bothered to hack F95's systems just to spite Zimon (or "CoR Bot" as he's oh so cleverly named himself now) they would have done a lot more damage than just getting him a slap on the wrist. It just wouldn't make sense, like the fake reviews were apparently going on for months and he was only caught cause he slipped up once, that's way too much of a long con just to mildly spite a random indie H-game dev.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
That seems like an excessive amount of work and expense, both for the hypothetical hacker and for the mods to prove/disprove it, that wouldn't be worth it considering it's not even a ban. Zimon's not banned, he's still literally posting in this thread, the mods just disabled the reviews.
Personally I really doubt it was some disgruntled hacker, cause if they bothered to hack F95's systems just to spite Zimon (or "CoR Bot" as he's oh so cleverly named himself now) they would have done a lot more damage than just getting him a slap on the wrist. It just wouldn't make sense, like the fake reviews were apparently going on for months and he was only caught cause he slipped up once, that's way too much of a long con just to mildly spite a random indie H-game dev.
On that note, I'm not even entirely sure you could just mess with IP logs to show a residential IP, at least not in the short timespan concerning the last review and his accounts' access. A "residential IP" is after all handed out to customers of a specific Internet Service Provider (who get a whole range of IP adresses assigned to them, to then hand these out to their customers) and the DHCP lease on such an IP adress (which is the standard, the so called "dynamic IP") can last anywhere from 1-14 days - depending on country and ISP - meaning you'll be stuck with this specific adress for that amount of time as what one might call your "online fingerprint".

So, if Sam is correct in that one of the fake reviewers IP-Adresses matches the residental IP adress of Zimons account at that time and given there was only a 40 minute time difference, then that basically tells me that this one particular review was sent from the exact same machine that he uses to log into his forum account.
Sure, if Zimon shares his machine and/or account with x amount of people, there is totally the possibility of someone else doing this and basically fucking him over, even if just by accident - yet such a matter would not absolve the owner. after all, if you share online profiles to whatever platform, you also automatically share any responsibility that befalls you with the other person in question. If one person takes any action with this shared profile, then all people involved have to fear the same consequences since you can't just easily determine who's at the end of it all.

Ralkey

Nov 10, 2020
Alright, so the story is telling me to face Izanami.

But I have no idea how to do that.
Like, where do I need to go?
The last time I got there I talked to Heramael, but I can't do that now so how do I get to Izanami?????

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Alright there is one way to settle this once and for all!!!

Like this post if you think Zimon did it.
Do you have some kind of poll fetish? I keep seeing you starting them in every thread I've been active in lately.

Let me just give a rundown of events here to try and make it crystal clear for everyone.
  1. We noticed a series of suspicious 5 star reviews all from 0 post accounts, who registered and then immediately left a review. When looking back through the reviews we noticed a pattern of similar 0 post accounts who registered, left a 5* review, then never used their account again. As we regularly purge IP logs for privacy reasons, we only had logs for the most recent series of suspicious reviews, which all used the same VPN IP.
  2. We deleted the obviously fake reviews that shared the same VPN IP, and kept an eye on the situation, suspecting that it was either the developer or more likely, an overzealous fan.
  3. A couple of weeks later there was another review left by a suspicious account at 12:56AM UTC, this review was left using the same VPN IP as the previous reviews. However, 2 minutes later at 12:58AM the same session was used by Zimon's residential IP. Said residential IP had been used to login to Zimon's account multiple times in the past, and was his normal ISP.
  4. Zimon then logged in to his own account 40 mins later at 1:36AM UTC, using the same residential IP.
  5. Once we saw this, the review was deleted again, thread ownership removed from Zimon, and an official warning given to Zimon for review manipulation. That would have been the end of it as far as we were concerned, as long as we didn't see any further manipulation.
  6. Later Zimon opened a ticket disputing the warning. We explained that we have irrefutable evidence of manipulation from either him or someone who used his connection and either way, we would hold him responsible if he allowed others to abuse his internet connection at 2am. We explained that no further action would be taken as long as there was no further review manipulation, and he could ask for thread ownership again after 1 month "probation". Again, this would have been the end of the matter for us, as long as he acted in good faith going forward. Reviews were still allowed, and we wouldn't publicise the fact he had been caught manipulating reviews at this point.
  7. However, Zimon then claimed on his Discord that we were being unfair, insinuating that we had an agenda against him, and basically whipping up drama amongst his fanbase.
  8. From his actions, it was clear to us that he had no interest in acting in good faith, and any relationship between us had completely broken down. As he could no longer be trusted, we banned all new reviews and published our findings in the thread.
Now, there can be a number of explanations for this series of events:
  • We made it all up
    • I have had no prior contact with Zimon, whilst I'd heard of this game I've never played it, I had no prior opinion of Zimon before dealing with this situation
    • We gave him multiple chances, if he didn't keep pursuing it further and causing drama, he would have the thread back in a couple of weeks, reviews would still be allowed, and nobody would have known about his manipulation
    • Why would we piss off a developer just for the sake of it?
    • Why would we risk splitting the fanbase of a game and potentially turning them against the community unless our hand was forced?
    • We've only banned reviews on a few games in 5 years, this isn't a regular occurrence
    • If we were truly this corrupt, why wouldn't we just ban his account in an attempt to lock down discussion and exercise maximum control of the narrative?
  • 1337 Hacker
    • How would a hacker know that we were keeping a close eye on the thread for suspicious reviews in the first place?
    • The only way to fake IP logs would be to gain root access to our servers, or SQL injection. Our servers are firewalled and not accessible over the public internet. It would have to be via a private 0day, or infecting me.
    • An attacker could do far more damaging things than just altering a single IP log in the remote chance of maybe damaging the reputation of Zimon. Plus, how could they foresee all the events above?
    • Likewise, if Zimon's computer was hacked, I'm sure there is far more an attacker could do than just leave fake reviews.
  • Or... we're telling the truth
Regardless of if you're a fanboy or not, try to approach the situation with an open mind and think critically, what is more likely?

Anyway, this will be my last post on the matter, there's nothing more to be said from our perspective.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Alright, so the story is telling me to face Izanami.

But I have no idea how to do that.
Like, where do I need to go?
The last time I got there I talked to Heramael, but I can't do that now so how do I get to Izanami?????
1st you have to talk to Asmedia and Heramael for "training" then go to the forest and find the sword.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes