Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I'm glad that all the admins here put all their sources into seeing a couple 5* reviews from 0 posters but let big name games slide with with no content or updates without marking them as abandoned or on hold. Smaller games get marked that way faster than a fat kid on a slip and slide.

I didn't know saying someone was being unfair on their private server was against the rules. You heard it here first people. Don't say anything on your discord server or in a crowd of people, if you do you're going to get smacked harder for complaining about being treated unfairly. I'm pretty amazed how far a Pirate site will go to punish someone.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
you also automatically share any responsibility that befalls you with the other person in question. If one person takes any action with this shared profile, then all people involved have to fear the same consequences since you can't just easily determine who's at the end of it all.
In fact, the only thing I apologized for and take responsibility for is that and nothing else.

However, Zimon then claimed on his Discord that we were being unfair, insinuating that we had an agenda against him, and basically whipping up drama amongst his fanbase.

From his actions, it was clear to us that he had no interest in acting in good faith, and any relationship between us had completely broken down. As he could no longer be trusted, we banned all new reviews and published our findings in the thread.
The thing that's funny by now is that you keep repeating the same thing, the same conclusion "he did misinformation, he was punished."
If I were to make a scale, on my plate would be your accusations of manipulation and misinformation, in your sending random people to check me out, apply your rules on a platform that is not yours, applying rule 1.6 as you see fit, "database error" of two months, showing screenshots from July when the problem started in May, no real interest in figuring out what happened, saying I'm doing misinformation and it's not true that the thread has been abandoned for two months, when there are even screens from other users showing it. And continue to pretend nothing is wrong with your "database" problem or it's me that I didn't report anything.

Then you got attached to this thing of me talking bad about you on Discord, but even if it were true, what do you care? Image damage? But what, in my server there are 6,000 people with at most 1% who have an account here, compared with your users who today are more than 22,000 logged in.

<-------------------->

Sincerely, by now it is a waste of time, I say things, you say others, in the end you are right since you have the upper hand.
You keep saying I'm misinforming when apparently "you have a broken database and I don't report on it."

This is the last message from me in this forum, partly because of all this stuff, very nice to see people react in certain ways after more than a year I have always helped, instantly corrected bugs, or corrected saves.
On the other hand, a week has passed, no one has said anything about the 0.59, not even if you liked the summer event, it is now a lost cause.

The clown that comes here looking for likes can go somewhere else, this is the CoR thread, not your stage.

I'm not asking you to have respect for me, I don't care about that anymore, but at least for the game, stop continuing with this story and talk about CoR for once.
Last thing, then I won't write anymore here, unless there is some impossible phenomenon, from now on another guy will post instead of me base news, avoid to take it out on him or send him messages or anything else, also because I already told him not to answer to anyone and he has nothing to do with all that stuff.

If anyone needs help, corrections of anything, errors to fix or report, you know where to find me.

[Zimon]

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
in your sending random people to check me out
That is something that bothered me in your previous post already, that you think they'd have the time on their hands to "send out " people to specifically monitor you, let alone care much about this game to even prepare something like this in advance? This isn't some absurd "Everyone who is not specifically for me must be against me" situation - at that point, you are just talking paranoia.
Whoever reported you doesn't necessarily have to be affiliated with the F95 staff in the first place. Up until this all happened (don't exactly know if this is the case or not), your discord had a public invite link here and was for all intents and purposes publicly accesible, so literally anyone in there could've reported you to the staff here - from a worried fan, to some random bystander just following the project, to someone with a grudge against you.

And why does it matter for this platform, when this all went down in your own discord?
Fuck if I know, but if I wanted to hazard a guess, it's because it shows the staff here that you wouldn't shy away from posting misinformation on your own platform. When you go out of your way to post misinformation on other platforms that the SysAdmin of the site has to actually step in and disprove... Well, at that point, how could they even take anything you say at face value anymore, when you apparently have no problems lying on your own platform for whatever reason thinkable? The whole "why" aspect behind doing something like this at that point is entirely irrelevant.

With a move like this, you automatically make yourself out to be the less trustworthy of the two parties to any onlooker.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
That is something that bothered me in your previous post already, that you think they'd have the time on their hands to "send out " people to specifically monitor you, let alone care much about this game to even prepare something like this in advance?
So either way someone reported on information off-site which would make them either a snitch or a spy, choose your poison but either way it's a vast overreach when people report on other sites and the admins here preemptively take action and cry "fake news".

On the other hand, a week has passed, no one has said anything about the 0.59, not even if you liked the summer event, it is now a lost cause.
It had the girls at the beach, cute & sexy but it's doesn't compare to raunchy drama :p
CoR Beach Girls.png

The updater well it's shiny and new so not much real testing has been done on it. JMccovery said it would take longer to download the full game with it yet it's not meant for the full game, it's meant for updates so a wait and see. Your updates tend to be bigger than another devs so will it be worth it to download in full, update, or compressed? Only time will tell.

UI Changes... Please stop focus testing the UI on discord users in the middle of the night, at some point I would like to stop going
tumblr_0324b69bbebb015fed3748dbc827daa1_59b33201_500.gif
Every additional click that doesn't produce cat girls is a click that I question why I'm in Dusk City :p Is the menu in the center, is it off to the side, will up up down down left right left right b a unlock some new scene o_O Bringing back the old Exile navigation was great, it might not be the best but it's familiar damn it! Case in point, apparently you can click on the bed now but Maeve isn't in it anymore... I'm not sure if this is a blessing or a curse, the gods be a fickle mistress.

This update I would rate a 4/5. Can't complain about girls in swimsuits. Mysterious future features are nice but other than it's here and find out how good it works next time on days of our lives that's it. UI is a recurring thing, on one hand bed interaction is nice but on the other lost Maeve so yeah... Hey , the weird crystal calls her now but that's not the same as her standing right by the bed, would have gotten a 5/5 if she was in the bed however you're stubborn when it comes to her content. She could have at least served breakfast in bed, like a pancake on each breast, maybe whip cream, and I'm fat... Might not have been the review you wanted but it's my 2 cents.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
CoR Bot Before you judge me too harshly:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have played your game as you can see, I like the game. Truthfully I wish most if not all games a success. But even if right or wrong or this whole Zimon vs F95 mattered what really matters is the game and how it is perceived. Devs themselves are almost an extension of their games, how you act, react and carry yourself WILL affect your game. Supporters, potential supporters and even haters all look at not only the game but the dev themselves, is the dev quick to lash out? Do they communicate with fans? Do they stick to deadlines? Do they embrace responsibility or bury mistakes? Do they rant or are they straight to the point? All of these things are weighed. It's not about the He said she said bullshit. At this point I'd just draw a line in the sand.

Ideally what would be an excellent and mature ending for both you, the game and F95 is not pointing fingers and blaming. "You review manipulated" "yeah well you had database error" but to say "okay I disagree with the accusation, I'm not going to admit or deny, here is a line in the sand, we don't discuss this. Now how can we move on from this to help not only my game but the site too, we work together, you play ball and I'll play ball". F95 needs games and games need F95. Think about it, does all this help either side? Does it help F95 or your game? Instead of being angry at the rubble, why not use the injured stone to build a stronger foundation...together, here...with us, as a community?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
The updater well it's shiny and new so not much real testing has been done on it. JMccovery said it would take longer to download the full game with it yet it's not meant for the full game, it's meant for updates so a wait and see. Your updates tend to be bigger than another devs so will it be worth it to download in full, update, or compressed? Only time will tell.
I didn't say that it was taking long for it to download the whole game, but just updating the previous version (downloading + verifying) was taking longer than downloading the entire game by itself. Whenever it needed to download a file, it was transferring at 2mbps. Two megabits per second, or 256KB/s; at that speed, it takes more than an hour to download just 1GB (not saying that the updates are all going to be that size). Good for people with limited data caps, I guess.

I don't know if the updating host is just that slow or if the low speed was due to multiple people using it at once.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207
Jan 24, 2021
Beach was nice though you teased this

Hell yeah, family fun :love:

Miss having Maeve in the room too. Seems I can only call Asmedia for the night as of 0.59 so hopefully the other girls don't take too long to get added to the list.

Estia looks a bit pixelated on Fridays at midnight in the living room however the movie night was fun. Don't think this got listed under the Event Tracker for her.
Estia in the living room.png

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I didn't say that it was taking long for it to download the whole game, but just updating the previous version (downloading + verifying) was taking longer than downloading the entire game by itself. Whenever it needed to download a file, it was transferring at 2mbps. Two megabits per second, or 256KB/s; at that speed, it takes more than an hour to download just 1GB (not saying that the updates are all going to be that size). Good for people with limited data caps, I guess.

I don't know if the updating host is just that slow or if the low speed was due to multiple people using it at once.
Ah, I seem to have just inferred that since all the rpa files were redistributed to make them smaller so swapping them out would be easier. If you tried updating with it from 0.58 to 0.59 you would need to download all the new rpa files so essentially the full game. Not sure if the updater would delete the rpa files that didn't match it's comparison list however if it doesn't that could cause weird glitches to occur if you used a version before this became standardized.

There is some description about it's function in options.rpy
The goal is to keep each archive at a reasonable size. Since each archive needs to be scanned and patched with a change.
Large archives allow for faster download speeds and less time reading the MD5 checksums. On the downside it means small changes require longer downloads
Small archives means less downloads but more time reading and patching files, since atm it must read each file to determine if it needs updated.
I'd like to keep each one to <250mb, so if you change 4 files that would be at most a 4gb download.
So when interactive lewds are added I would further split the videos into their own sub-archives.
It then goes and breaks up the information based off the girls so only the ones that got new content would need changed out.

Ralkey

Nov 10, 2020
I have just encountered a bug I can't fix. Can someone help me.
I am at day 61 midnight and I just finished the first H-scene for Cleos.
But none of the normal functions are working
I can't sleep
I can't click on the exile button
I am stuck in place and time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have just encountered a bug I can't fix. Can someone help me.
I am at day 61 midnight and I just finished the first H-scene for Cleos.
But none of the normal functions are working
I can't sleep
I can't click on the exile button
I am stuck in place and time
Can you save? If so can you share that?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
New reviews/ratings have been disabled for this threadThe developer has created multiple alt accounts to spam positive 5* reviews for this game thread. The evidence we have are indisputable IP logs. This is in violation of rules 1.8 and 1.9.

We attempted to work with the developer and give them another chance after they apologised, however hearing they made purposefully misleading statements on other platforms, we've decided to more strictly enforce our rules in this case.

As such, the developer's ownership of the thread has been revoked, and new reviews for the thread have been disabled.

We take review manipulation very seriously, as it fundamentally undermines the review system and makes it pointless, as well as being unfair to every other developer on the platform who wishes to play fair.
I don't understand why though... anyone know what's wrong in zimon's head? I was under the impression that this game has a quite positive rating already. It seems pointless to manipulate something like that when people already like it...

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I don't understand why though... anyone know what's wrong in zimon's head? I was under the impression that this game has a quite positive rating already. It seems pointless to manipulate something like that when people already like it...
Lan party and friends, an IP Log can't tell the difference of whats behind a home router.

Like other devs haven't asked family, friends, employees, etc to like their game :rolleyes: I'm just curious why if the mods know the rating system can be easily exploited by newly created accounts then wouldn't it be easier in the long run just to up the security so only users with credibility can write reviews? While this was a fun circus act it doesn't prevent others form taking lessons learned and doing it better like the likes Facebook gets from the India bot farm.

The whole once someone is deemed guilty unless they prostrate themselves it's considered an offense is a thing I've seen happen on this site before. I'm guessing in one of the terms of service there is also a non disclosure agreement so you can't talk about any disciplinary action taken against you or like some twisted logic if you're not completely satisfied it's considered an affront to the issuing mods honor.

Got to say if anything this is a good VPN advertisement, the site is tracking you and watching you masturbate :KEK:

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes