Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Lan party and friends, an IP Log can't tell the difference of whats behind a home router.

Like other devs haven't asked family, friends, employees, etc to like their game :rolleyes: I'm just curious why if the mods know the rating system can be easily exploited by newly created accounts then wouldn't it be easier in the long run just to up the security so only users with credibility can write reviews? While this was a fun circus act it doesn't prevent others form taking lessons learned and doing it better like the likes Facebook gets from the India bot farm.

The whole once someone is deemed guilty unless they prostrate themselves it's considered an offense is a thing I've seen happen on this site before. I'm guessing in one of the terms of service there is also a non disclosure agreement so you can't talk about any disciplinary action taken against you or like some twisted logic if you're not completely satisfied it's considered an affront to the issuing mods honor.

Got to say if anything this is a good VPN advertisement, the site is tracking you and watching you masturbate :KEK:
...you can't honestly believe he invited his "family, friends, employees, etc" to his house just to leave a review for his game, right?
Also he tried to hide behind a VPN, fucked up, and got caught. That's not something you would do if they were actually legitimate reviews.
I get that you like the game, and because of that you don't want to see people saying bad things about the dev, but he honestly deserved it on this one.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
...you can't honestly believe he invited his "family, friends, employees, etc" to his house just to leave a review for his game, right?
Also he tried to hide behind a VPN, fucked up, and got caught. That's not something you would do if they were actually legitimate reviews.
I get that you like the game, and because of that you don't want to see people saying bad things about the dev, but he honestly deserved it on this one.
Do I believe an IP Log alone is the best evidence? No. Especially if it can't be reviewed.
In the conspiracy bingo I find Zimon had a lot more true statements in the end.
Were mods selectively targeting positive reviews? Yes, who knows maybe they purged some negative ones too however they did say they deleted positive ones.
Did they track him on other sites? Yes. Whether directly or someone reported the action they did do this.
While you could argue incompetence over maliciousness did they send the game back in time so people wouldn't see it? Yes. Mistakes were made and no one caught it.
Was he spamming the shit out of negative reviews that also didn't meet the guidelines? I can believe that and a mod telling him to stop because they didn't care is also believable.
Do I believe the mods ever actually engaged in a conversation with him about this until after the fact? No, an automated message is the best he got and I also don't believe they showed him any evidence either. They made a claim after the fact but that was too scandalous to show to the public while he at least had a screenshot of the message with nothing but an Okay button.
The mod even made a comment of as long as no one knew the dev was getting kicked in the balls this whole thing could have been kept in the shadows, classy.

As for the review scandal well the underlining problem wasn't address, low level accounts can still cheese the system. I can hardly fault a mouse going over the wall to get the cheese if the maze is painfully easy to exploit.

Reactions: ankhtar

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Do I believe an IP Log alone is the best evidence? No. Especially if it can't be reviewed.
No, but it's better than having no evidence at all, which is what Zimon has.
In the conspiracy bingo I find Zimon had a lot more true statements in the end.
Really? Cause I've yet to see any statements from him or his fanboys that don't sound like total BS, especially since he keeps changing his story as new evidence is presented. He said he was sleeping at the time, but he logged into his account. He said they were done by friends and family, but he tried to hide them behind a VPN. He said the mods had it out for him and want the game to fail, the mods say they've never interacted with him before this. ETC.
Were mods selectively targeting positive reviews? Yes, who knows maybe they purged some negative ones too however they did say they deleted positive ones.
What does this even mean? The mods were "selectively targeting" the fake reviews, which of course they were positive, you wouldn't leave a fake negative review on your own game.
Did they track him on other sites? Yes. Whether directly or someone reported the action they did do this.
This one I can actually agree with, I totally understand why the mods wouldn't like him calling them lairs and riling up his fans saying the evidence is fake, but IMO they did overstep their bounds using his discord against him.
Was he spamming the shit out of negative reviews that also didn't meet the guidelines? I can believe that and a mod telling him to stop because they didn't care is also believable.
Try to point out some of these negative reviews that deserve to be removed more than the positive reviews, cause from what I've seen it's mostly the positive reviews that don't meet the guidelines. Zimon wasn't reporting them cause they weren't well made reviews, he reported them to try and manipulate the system and raise the overall score of them game (hey, just like leaving fake positive reviews), the fact that you admitted yourself that he was only spamming the negative reviews to be removed should be good evidence of this.
Do I believe the mods ever actually engaged in a conversation with him about this until after the fact? No, an automated message is the best he got and I also don't believe they showed him any evidence either. They made a claim after the fact but that was too scandalous to show to the public while he at least had a screenshot of the message with nothing but an Okay button.
An automated message is completely normal for something like this though? This only turned into a big deal because he threw a tantrum about it.
The mod even made a comment of as long as no one knew the dev was getting kicked in the balls this whole thing could have been kept in the shadows, classy.
I hardly think temporarily closing reviews is "kicking the dev in the balls". And Zimon was the one who would have benefited from keeping it in the shadows though, it's not like this made the mods look bad.
As for the review scandal well the underlining problem wasn't address, low level accounts can still cheese the system. I can hardly fault a mouse going over the wall to get the cheese if the maze is painfully easy to exploit.
And this is the most egregious thing you wrote.
Like can you imagine someone cheating on an exam, getting caught and going "Well you didn't strip search me so it was painfully easy to exploit the test and sneak a cheatsheet in" and thinking that it somehow means they shouldn't be punished because of that? Every other dev on this site seems to understand that cause they don't try to manipulate their reviews, so why would Zimon get special privileges?

But it's late, and this whole conversation is dumb, so I'm going to leave now before this gets even more off topic.

Last edited:

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Zimon showed he got a strike on his discord, didn't like it like no shit was he expected to jump up and down for joy about this, couldn't do anything about it, and apparently that got the mods panties in a bunch. For "misleading information" them not quoting it's source is more of a problem however some are too lazy to look it up for themselves.

router.jpg
A router, a device that allows people to share a single ip address. I actually did a bit on that earlier.
While not fully addressed part of it was disputed here. Mods don't know it's not butter can't tell the difference on their end.

The "while he was sleeping" and "hackers obviously" were more easy low hanging fruit. If you're going for fun conspiracies the "He got his friends drunk at his house so they would like and review his game" because to be honest if I was friends with him, like he would let me in his home, I would review his game at his house for dinner and a show.

Something to consider is this review exploit works both to generate artificial hype and review bombs. If I didn't like him I could also write up bad reviews, shocker I'm sure.
Review Guidelines
Somewhat flexible however here we go
Most bad reviews ignore Rule 2, seems filling in the current version is asking too much.
  • molitar - This is mostly a UI rant under the guise of a review. Rule 4 & Rule 5
  • Griffifth - Deals with the player wanting choices which is a specific genre. Rule 4 & Rule 6
  • trynd - This is less of a review and mostly another rant. Rule 5
  • TheRackter - I'm just throwing this one in as a decent bad review. These are all opinionated and he didn't like it but at least broke it down more effectively than "This have feature I don't like, let's see if I can rant about it for 200 characters" or "This buggy". The user has been around since 2019 and hasn't left a single message so their a reviewer not a talker.
After this I'm reminded why I find reviews mostly worthless. Unless you got a wayback machine any review that is 5 versions old isn't relevant anymore. Not to mention the spelling errors. I can see about protecting the sanctity of this, best to cleanse it with fire. However I was expecting worse so some curation must have happened as there was a time people were messing with him just for the funsies.

It's why on places like YouTube they have things like an Appeal button. One of the mods said they showed him the evidence and that would involve communicating with him in some way however also said they had no communications with him so it's contradictory. Those kinds of messages tend to lock up the site until the person acknowledges it which if they believe that automatically is an admission of guilt well it really isn't.

Guess shadowy figures passing judgement without letting the accused plead their case is the norm in some areas. That lack of an Appeal process doesn't make them look all that good.

Why should new accounts with zero credibility be able to write reviews? It's a thing were a little bit of prevention would be better than for every ill there's a pill. Hard to say how many times the mods play whack a noob but less than a handful for years sounds ridiculously low. You're treating symptoms not the problems. If an account had to show they were active and not a fly by night operation then this wouldn't even be a talking point.

Good night, starts enter sandman

TylerHerron

Aug 7, 2019
Have seen several comments already and can't find any answers. I cannot get Sheila's last event to trigger. I have already seen the illustrated event in her room pop up where she says she's going to tell MC how she feels but it still says "Explore Sheila's Heart to unlock the next event, go to her." and the hint still just says "The emptiness of her heart will have to be filled, go to sleep."

Please any specific instruction on how that last event is triggered would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: NVM, there are two monologue scenes that trigger by going into her room (from the Handling room), then after sleeping the main event will trigger. I think (if someone can confirm this for others I'm sure it would be appreciated) that it was the fact that I had Heramael set to be my "alarm clock" in the mornings that was overriding the event trigger. Hope that helps some of you.
No, still stuck

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Dialogue needs better proofreading. Event tracker is good to have though it's mostly useless if there's no guide on how to see the scenes.

Jan 15, 2018
Zimon showed he got a strike on his discord, didn't like it like no shit was he expected to jump up and down for joy about this, couldn't do anything about it, and apparently that got the mods panties in a bunch. For "misleading information" them not quoting it's source is more of a problem however some are too lazy to look it up for themselves.

View attachment 1402527
A router, a device that allows people to share a single ip address. I actually did a bit on that earlier.
While not fully addressed part of it was disputed here. Mods don't know it's not butter can't tell the difference on their end.

The "while he was sleeping" and "hackers obviously" were more easy low hanging fruit. If you're going for fun conspiracies the "He got his friends drunk at his house so they would like and review his game" because to be honest if I was friends with him, like he would let me in his home, I would review his game at his house for dinner and a show.

Something to consider is this review exploit works both to generate artificial hype and review bombs. If I didn't like him I could also write up bad reviews, shocker I'm sure.
Review Guidelines
Somewhat flexible however here we go
Most bad reviews ignore Rule 2, seems filling in the current version is asking too much.
  • molitar - This is mostly a UI rant under the guise of a review. Rule 4 & Rule 5
  • Griffifth - Deals with the player wanting choices which is a specific genre. Rule 4 & Rule 6
  • trynd - This is less of a review and mostly another rant. Rule 5
  • TheRackter - I'm just throwing this one in as a decent bad review. These are all opinionated and he didn't like it but at least broke it down more effectively than "This have feature I don't like, let's see if I can rant about it for 200 characters" or "This buggy". The user has been around since 2019 and hasn't left a single message so their a reviewer not a talker.
After this I'm reminded why I find reviews mostly worthless. Unless you got a wayback machine any review that is 5 versions old isn't relevant anymore. Not to mention the spelling errors. I can see about protecting the sanctity of this, best to cleanse it with fire. However I was expecting worse so some curation must have happened as there was a time people were messing with him just for the funsies.

It's why on places like YouTube they have things like an Appeal button. One of the mods said they showed him the evidence and that would involve communicating with him in some way however also said they had no communications with him so it's contradictory. Those kinds of messages tend to lock up the site until the person acknowledges it which if they believe that automatically is an admission of guilt well it really isn't.

Guess shadowy figures passing judgement without letting the accused plead their case is the norm in some areas. That lack of an Appeal process doesn't make them look all that good.

Why should new accounts with zero credibility be able to write reviews? It's a thing were a little bit of prevention would be better than for every ill there's a pill. Hard to say how many times the mods play whack a noob but less than a handful for years sounds ridiculously low. You're treating symptoms not the problems. If an account had to show they were active and not a fly by night operation then this wouldn't even be a talking point.

Good night, starts enter sandman
interesting, yknow i popped up here saw that warning by f95 and i was in confusion
-seemed like an unnecessary move
-low hanging fruit? i prefer time traveling russian hackers, gets em every time
annnd maybe i should read the review guidline, i feel like a few reviews may have fallen into the same category as some of the ones you've pointed out

on YouTube
bruh dont mention them appeals
rules are selectively enforced in general
and often times small creators wait months for their appeal to be rejected w/o reason
or worse YT lies about what you did to your face
-leaving you at the whim of the twitter community who may/ may not draw attention to your case
perhaps its the spirit of the appeal thats all dandy but what goes on is the same shadowy figures doin the do

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
bruh dont mention them appeals
rules are selectively enforced in general
and often times small creators wait months for their appeal to be rejected w/o reason
or worse YT lies about what you did to your face
-leaving you at the whim of the twitter community who may/ may not draw attention to your case
perhaps its the spirit of the appeal thats all dandy but what goes on is the same shadowy figures doin the do
There is still the delusion that one day you'll talk to a person that can explain what exactly angered the AI gods :devilish: But yeah mostly a farce, China Uncensored also has troubles with false flags, demonetization issues, and the appeals being nice eye candy but at least it's available. The Spiffing Brit is also fun to watch how certain companies handle exploits.

maxresdefault.jpg
Here's to shadowy figures doin the dew

CoR 0.60 Promo
A quick taste for everyone for what's to come.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Salutations, sorry i don t write english very well...
It s the first time i post here, but i m in this forum for some time now...

First of all, this game is in my top five in f95zone for now. Tastes and colors cannot be discussed...
Because for the moment , i like the story (we are no even to the middle... battle not even start) , and i like the cel shading graphics. Animation are correct but a little poor and event and quest are decent, more complex quest would be nice (go A, go to B or go to A, go look for B, go back to A is a way too easy).

for review, i like new cléo custom sex scene because i think in all game the animation are too inflexible and poor... i think more add would nice, like in a house in a rift with the move of cam during scene or what you did with more position with cléo. BUT the auto sex scene not work, it put always the same loop.
I would you ask another way, could you do more than one loop in one scene like missionnary (with a kiss, with cuddle, with a slap on ass, with a lick on breast, with hand on breast, with a grab of arm or leg,... for example), make more loop and alternate in the same scene (1,2,3,4,2,1,4,3,1,2,3,1,4,.....) in this way scene would be more alive i think. But with custom it will be a very lot of work.

i don t like date system because it s just a quiz, you just have to learn the answers and with the roll back of the middle mouse wheel it s useless.

If i would ask something new in your game, add auto event, let girls take lead, they are not puppet, they can ask mc to do things, i like this way like mystic manor when the girl come and interupt your play with some another story (up background of caracter).

And for the end, i really dont care about game stars ranking, i never vote for any game, beacause i never trust anyone ! so i read post, and test it, my own opinion is best. then courage, continu your game, i would like to know the end of this story.
And could you put another site where we can find your game, if f95zone don t do it well anymore !
I want to play games nothing else matter, sterile talk of ranking are totaly useless for me, like the ranking itself... and i am not chained to any forum...
For now, i have a bookmark on this game (it disapear from last updates tab), how long between updates ?

Last edited:

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Dang! I was about to post my review about the game because i just finished playing it, then i found out it was locked by the admins. I've lurked in the forum for a long time now and even reviewed quite a few games here; and this is my first time seeing a thread get locked from reviews lmao! :KEK:

Whatever the Dev(s) might be going thru, manipulating the reviews is just not ethical. Sure, they might be experiencing psychological impact due to negative reviews, pressure from their audience, and/or their selfish desire to get their game popular; but whatever their reason is, manipulating the reviews just so they can satisfy their selfishness is just plain-and-simple not fair to both their audience and future potential audience. Not to mention to other devs out there that might be experiencing the same issues and problems they do and yet made an effort to be honest rather than cheat the system.

Anyways, I'd give this game a solid 7/10. The visuals and scenes are great, overall concept is good, and the story is average. What lets this game down is its' gameplay. It's a slow burner and you have little to no choices when it comes to what your character do, and the consequences those said choices should bring.

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
This situation is sad...
idk if I ever reviewed or commented on this game before but ill do so now.
This game is pretty nice, its one of the few games tha can make me forget about my addiction to the CTRL key.
Every few updates I check up on it, read a few comments (, beat my meat to it). It was nice seeing the dev around engaging with the commenters, it made the game feel just a bit more special and it made me feel about it just a bit more hopeful (with all the games getting abandoned left right and center without any news from the people behind the project).

As for thee game itself:
-It's funny
-The story is interesting
-Girls & scenes are sex AF
-visuals are good (if you played other koikatsu-based games and liked those grapics you will probably like this ones too)
-Have i said that the girls & scenes are sex AF

Rating(for what my opinon and taste is worth):

Rock solid 75% and with some polishing and the game eventually geting finished (not rushing you, take your time) I can see it getting 90-95% from me
Anyways... I will continue to follow this game. (can't wait for the preggo stuff).

Salutations to you Zimon and to all fellow players of this game.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes