JoePlant

May 2, 2017
How do you update this game? I dont want to waste space and time to keep downloading the whole game again every single time a updated versions comes out. Is there at least a update download file here?
You must be new as that is the way most of the games here end up being.
Very little in the way of patching, just download the full thing again.

• Sad
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
Man, all this review manipulation situation sucks... I mean, the guy didn't even needed to do that because his game is cool, I'm sure a lot of good reviews would come eventually. Still, it's a great game, even if Zimon messed up on this, if you still didn't play it, give it a try, and think about supporting the guy. Like I said, it's a great game indeed...

Reactions: riverrungames

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
So Hidden links step 5 says to talk to Maeve but I can't find her nor does an event trigger.

EDIT: nvm figured it out

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2021
You must be new as that is the way most of the games here end up being.
Very little in the way of patching, just download the full thing again.
The Launcher in the newer versions should handle updates. Whether it's faster than simply downloading the whole game again is debatable but it's suppose to offer an alternative.

riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Killer update as always, Zimon. Tailè is best girl. Overall, I'd give Zimon's Champion of Realms 5 stars out of 5. A stunning achievement.

Disclaimer: This is not a paid review, and if it was, it's none of your damn business, don't tell me how to use my time shilling for money. Now, can someone tell me how I can rate and review the game on this thread? Quick replies are appreciated. I have bills to pay, and these VPNs don't pay for themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Reminder i'm not a bot,i will give 10/10 rate,and ppl that still hook on that old hot topic,frick off man,ik some ppl that don't play this game because drama and other members that badmouth this game

ZillyZilly

Oct 20, 2018
I like how she's literally part of the group for all of 5 seconds. Was definitely not expecting that out-of-nowhere tone shift. Then you sleep and one of the girls wakes you up with cheery morning sex. The 180s gave me whiplash.

Reactions: Smalli and Elm000

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
I don't understand why though... anyone know what's wrong in zimon's head? I was under the impression that this game has a quite positive rating already. It seems pointless to manipulate something like that when people already like it...
Because more reviews all at 5s would push his game up more on the search. Yeah it's a good game but the dev is so self-conscious he thinks he needs to inflate his reviews instead of working to make the game better.

Many of his fans here have posted saying that this game has no real direction and that they feel the dev is lost.

And many of the fans have yet to see a Maeve scene despite nearly making it a meme.

Reactions: Bingoogus

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
if he did do it its thanks to the "community" that tends to shit post about updates and "donations" on patreon... and then there is review trolls... i vote to reinstate ownership.
*the community i refer to is the one that pretty much HATE how slow a game updates or makes enough money to shit post about it. this is a detraction community...
Except those kind of negative reviews would also be taken down because they are not reviews on the game itself. He did it to inflate his numbers and after he got caught he tried and is trying to say anything and everything to make out like it's not a completely scumbag thing to do.

For every spot he goes up on the list with this manipulation he's pushing another great developer down.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Zeeig

Nov 22, 2017
Game throws me to the title screen after i pass day 37, i don't press skip or any button, maybe i'm too far in the days? also i wish there was a guide for this game, i see all this content added but all i can do is stuff with maeve, maybe when i finish her stuff i can do this meeting they all require.

Edit: Nervermind, talking to maeve the second the day started (usually crashed in the afternoon) it started the scene and now no more crashes..ok.

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I was wondering if it was possible to have whoever wakes you up to be random. from what I can tell there will be more than 7 girls and there will not be enough days to set a wake-up date for all of them. If it was set to random then you could get everyone randomly at some point or another. Just an option that I think would be popular.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes