ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
I like how she's literally part of the group for all of 5 seconds. Was definitely not expecting that out-of-nowhere tone shift. Then you sleep and one of the girls wakes you up with cheery morning sex. The 180s gave me whiplash.
I know right and if you go to her card in the girls menu she is just red X out like an assassin that got the job done

marcin_bojar

Dec 2, 2019
Is this a gloomy joke ??!! Why did you kill Emiko !!!!!!!!!!! For a few updates you have introduced this character to the game and when everything went to a happy ending so you just picked up her life ??

Are you really a soulless monster? The author of this game, I would like to listen to your explanations :confused:

And this sad music you can hear at home after her death ... How can you continue to play and spend a nice time with other girls ?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
If she's gone for good, I'm done with this game. So hopefully you're right. It does seem silly she would get her own card and then be permanently killed off.
Judging by the fact that she got her own card and she is in a giant crystal that protects her body, it definitely has the setup for her being revived (it feels like what happened in Corrupted Kingdoms if you have played that).

marcin_bojar

Dec 2, 2019
Judging by the fact that she got her own card and she is in a giant crystal that protects her body, it definitely has the setup for her being revived (it feels like what happened in Corrupted Kingdoms if you have played that).
Yes, the Corrupted Kingdoms and rabbit Ami.
It is possible that Zimon was looking for inspiration in this game. Both games have many similarities, so it is possible that Emiko will be resurrected.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Wooow! The story in the update is very good, worth of a great anime.
Congratulation and thank you for such a perfect work.
And well... it's sad as hell, the saddest I have seen in a while, but still nice to have this quality of content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Except those kind of negative reviews would also be taken down because they are not reviews on the game itself. He did it to inflate his numbers and after he got caught he tried and is trying to say anything and everything to make out like it's not a completely scumbag thing to do.

For every spot he goes up on the list with this manipulation he's pushing another great developer down.
doesnt matter as soon as someone sees that, they either dont bother with a game because of reasons they might find is what turns them away OR they take time coming back to the game finding out it was good. half the time ppl steer away and this causes problems. even now its causing problems and yet there is no rules on it. i wouldnt be surprised game devs black list the website when they find out ppl are not showing up because trolls and detractors get away with stuff like this. for 1hr i saw 3 pages worth of negative slander and it caused im sure 1000 ppl to not consider supporting.

• Angry
Reactions: Reij

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Except those kind of negative reviews would also be taken down because they are not reviews on the game itself. He did it to inflate his numbers and after he got caught he tried and is trying to say anything and everything to make out like it's not a completely scumbag thing to do.

For every spot he goes up on the list with this manipulation he's pushing another great developer down.
Or he got a bad case of anxiety. Though that wouldn't make it better, condemning him right away is a bit too much.

Is this a gloomy joke ??!! Why did you kill Emiko !!!!!!!!!!! For a few updates you have introduced this character to the game and when everything went to a happy ending so you just picked up her life ??

Are you really a soulless monster? The author of this game, I would like to listen to your explanations :confused:

And this sad music you can hear at home after her death ... How can you continue to play and spend a nice time with other girls ?
Oh, don't be so dramatic about it. Given the circumstances of the story it was just a matter of time before something like that would happen. Very, VERY much don't like it, but given what we've seen of Zimon and the story we'll get her back at some point. Otherwise it'd be a damn shame about that threesome. Besides, this event should actually make you value the time you spend with the others more, don't you think?

Reactions: ehalk and Outta
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes