May 20, 2021
Because more reviews all at 5s would push his game up more on the search. Yeah it's a good game but the dev is so self-conscious he thinks he needs to inflate his reviews instead of working to make the game better.

Many of his fans here have posted saying that this game has no real direction and that they feel the dev is lost.

And many of the fans have yet to see a Maeve scene despite nearly making it a meme.
Another thing to consider, does this dev have any artistic integrity? In one recent update for a game on F95zone some of us put the game on blast for censoring their game. Apparently the dev's also decided to try stay quiet and kill their Discord instead of facing the music.

P.S
Did anyone else confuse this game with Corrupted Kingdoms at first? I would like to see some content for Maeve as well.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

hammy01

Nov 2, 2017
Man I love this project but every update I am sad to no new events for maeve. I just want to see the sexy short stack nude. But I will eagerly wait for the next one

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, Emiko said something about her sister being able to contact with the spiritual world. We've already seen Emiko using her power but it's still left to see how her sister uses her powers, so with hers and MC's help it might be possible to revive her.
But let's see what Zimon has in store for us. But yeah, it was a truly heart-breaking update.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
So I played the latest release after a while. I can't find how to unlock two of the new girls though. The second and third latest entries in the in-game list. According to the game I finished all the events for the other girls. Looking at the pics in the OP one of them should the dark skinned Wolf(?) girl.

Can anyone tell me where to find them? Or was there a savegame incompatibility and I need to start anew?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Is this a gloomy joke ??!! Why did you kill Emiko !!!!!!!!!!! For a few updates you have introduced this character to the game and when everything went to a happy ending so you just picked up her life ??

Are you really a soulless monster? The author of this game, I would like to listen to your explanations :confused:

And this sad music you can hear at home after her death ... How can you continue to play and spend a nice time with other girls ?
THIS 1000%

Yes, the Corrupted Kingdoms and rabbit Ami.
It is possible that Zimon was looking for inspiration in this game. Both games have many similarities, so it is possible that Emiko will be resurrected.
Ami is a mouse

Reactions: RavensShadow

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Hi, I think I am stuck in this game and I can't proceed quests. For some reason there is no chat option to with Asmedia to open portal to Izanami's room, nor I can't share the discovery of Asmedian's past with Heramael. Is there way to go around these or what did I do wrong?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Man, this game is so lame, the dev clearly wants to make an epic story with big explosions and his giga awesome turbo cool MC kicking ass but he just cannot deliver. Twice now the MC has gone off into ass kicking mode, both times ended with a complete fizzle, it reads like highschool level fanfic from a bunch of naruto/dbz/bleach fanboys. If not for Tsukiko, i'd write this game off and never look back, but alas, even a broken clock of an author can be right twice a day.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Two things I'd like to bring up. I decided to start a whole new game, since it had been awhile since I've played:

1. I was initially having a problem where I couldn't rest from Afternoon -> Evening. It would bug out. This was resolved by deleting and re-extracting the game file. Still posting this as it might come up if someone decides to restart like I did.

2. The game doesn't fully 'forget' things. I can go to the school "classroom" and spend time with Estia... when I haven't even gone to the Park and met her for the 1st time.

Note - I did delete all saves manually in-game prior to restarting.

3. Just had the night visit with Estia (where you unlock her card), then went to speak with Asmedia, and get the following error when selecting the option "Ask for help" - passing time via resting doesn't resolve it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I don't know when it starts (and maybe I'm just being stupid), but I think at some point people, especially Asmedia, start referring to Terra as "Humanity". I mean, Terra is the place, aka Earth, and Humanity refers to the people, right? And then she says something like "This isn't the first time I've come to Humanity."

While I'm here: I first checked this game out a long time ago and everything was so incredibly rushed then. Super happy to see how far it's come. This is turning out to be awesome.

One more thing. Tailè's name sometimes has the accent wrong or missing, and a few times, it's not capitalized. Also, how do you even pronounce that?

Bigd0nn

Aug 24, 2018
So i'm ont sure if my game is glitched or im stupid but how do you unlock Isabel?

Other than that I love this game and have been following/playing it for a while now

Jiken3306

Aug 14, 2020
Found a weird visual glitch. Nothing game-breaking, but it is annoying. "Lust: 0" shows on every screen except the pause menu. 1634009178322.png

CarlAshnicov

Jan 31, 2018
Hi, I think I am stuck in this game and I can't proceed quests. For some reason there is no chat option to with Asmedia to open portal to Izanami's room, nor I can't share the discovery of Asmedian's past with Heramael. Is there way to go around these or what did I do wrong?
I found the solution for this problem (had it, too)..i Quote the official Discord here:
❓
I can't talk to Asmedia about portals or Heramael about the discovery?
️
You need to talk to Asmedia TWICE at the peak. First in the evening and then in the morning.

Reactions: jadih96207
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes