ZeroWitch

May 20, 2019
Is it just me having trouble with this last update? Anything that is animated like when clicking stats or signals is constantly freezing if I move the mouse. Clicking exile to move around it feels as if I'm playing an online game with a 1 second delay for it to register the mouse is hovering over something clickable.

The cats out of the bag signal. wtf is going on!?!? 5. is random letters with huge spaces between them I cannot even read what to do. the text is between /|) and (|\

I just reinstalled the game and if its breaking old saves then im done playing. The fifth time I started over by now from losing saves.

Apologies if this stuff was pointed out somewhere already or something. Frustrating to have my favorite game become unplayable

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Is it just me having trouble with this last update? Anything that is animated like when clicking stats or signals is constantly freezing if I move the mouse. Clicking exile to move around it feels as if I'm playing an online game with a 1 second delay for it to register the mouse is hovering over something clickable.

The cats out of the bag signal. wtf is going on!?!? 5. is random letters with huge spaces between them I cannot even read what to do. the text is between /|) and (|\

I just reinstalled the game and if its breaking old saves then im done playing. The fifth time I started over by now from losing saves.

Apologies if this stuff was pointed out somewhere already or something. Frustrating to have my favorite game become unplayable
I also had the mouse lag problem.

The thing about "the cats out of the bag" is intentional.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ah, I see some heavy story happened...Maybe I should wait for the resolution update before picking this up again. I dont wanna be depressed!

Shame since this one has been on my backlog for a while.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
So I played the latest release after a while. I can't find how to unlock two of the new girls though. The second and third latest entries in the in-game list. According to the game I finished all the events for the other girls. Looking at the pics in the OP one of them should the dark skinned Wolf(?) girl.

Can anyone tell me where to find them? Or was there a savegame incompatibility and I need to start anew?
You mean the hellhound? Go to dusk city, go to the guild. You will find a noble jerk being a jerk saying the hellhound burned his house down. Back to your house and visit the living room. The girls will have a girls night out, you will chill outside and encounter the hellhound. After that it's pretty straightforward.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
The ending for 0.60 was sad, but also sadly not unexpected/unsurprising for me (and no, I didn't spoil myself by reading ths thread recently lol). Things had been going just too well for too long without a major crisis, issue, problem... and no work on developing the character, fighting skills, team-work, etc. While I know some hope for a return, I don't think that the lil one will be back - I personally see a redemption/revenge/? by saving the elder one and reversing/healing what was done to her. Just my thoughts... I could be wrong, but we'll see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will agree with the other poster - we've been just coasting along with no real motivator to push us into training, into trying to figure more out about ourselves, trying to work with the girls, etc. Well, we now have had 2 major wake up calls - both at the same time, that should motivate the MC & story into more training, more trying to help the weak girls gain something, as well as look more into just what we are and what goes on with our 'other' self... something that Maeve was aware of, but left it in the dark... but also something we should have questioned after what happened with the HellHound. We know we beat her, but we don't remember it. Why did we never ask her anything? Or talk to Maeve?

Otherwise I do have a question - has there been any indication on whether or not anything is going to be done regarding the skills/abilities we have? I ask cuz they all indicate there are 'levels' to them, which means there should be ways to train/power-up them... but so far we've seen no sign of any way of doing this.

Or is the whole Stats & skill 'level's just redundant features that were added at some point and then abandoned? or no idea as Dev hasn't said anything about it/them for awhile/since?

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
The ending for 0.60 was sad, but also sadly not unexpected/unsurprising for me (and no, I didn't spoil myself by reading ths thread recently lol). Things had been going just too well for too long without a major crisis, issue, problem... and no work on developing the character, fighting skills, team-work, etc. While I know some hope for a return, I don't think that the lil one will be back - I personally see a redemption/revenge/? by saving the elder one and reversing/healing what was done to her. Just my thoughts... I could be wrong, but we'll see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will agree with the other poster - we've been just coasting along with no real motivator to push us into training, into trying to figure more out about ourselves, trying to work with the girls, etc. Well, we now have had 2 major wake up calls - both at the same time, that should motivate the MC & story into more training, more trying to help the weak girls gain something, as well as look more into just what we are and what goes on with our 'other' self... something that Maeve was aware of, but left it in the dark... but also something we should have questioned after what happened with the HellHound. We know we beat her, but we don't remember it. Why did we never ask her anything? Or talk to Maeve?

Otherwise I do have a question - has there been any indication on whether or not anything is going to be done regarding the skills/abilities we have? I ask cuz they all indicate there are 'levels' to them, which means there should be ways to train/power-up them... but so far we've seen no sign of any way of doing this.

Or is the whole Stats & skill 'level's just redundant features that were added at some point and then abandoned? or no idea as Dev hasn't said anything about it/them for awhile/since?
Her sister can speak with spirits and has an otherwise not explained power. I assume it could be worked to bring her back.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Her sister can speak with spirits and has an otherwise not explained power. I assume it could be worked to bring her back.
That is a possibility. We don't really know what the sister's power(s) are, and she is/was obviously connected to her... since when the thing happened, she 'felt' it happen.

If i'm recall she was into the cage when Hellhound have burnt the place so is she still alive ?
We can't be 100% sure - we do see her as the place is burning down, with the guards yelling that everything is on fire and the Ethriam are getting away. We also have Maeve's comment that all the Ethriam escaped, however she could have easily lied about that to stop the MC from insisting on staying there. So we don't know right now, although I'm, personally taking the stance of "If it isn't shown on the screen, it never happened" - ie unless/until we see a dead body, I assume she's alive.

Reactions: hentai charley

DankNetwork

Apr 17, 2020
Can't return to hermael after learning about asmedia, and can't go to asmedia to ask about a portal for iznami....
Having the same issue, unsure how to get past this.

For clarification I spoke with Izanami to go to the festival, but I need to speak with Asmedia, but no dialogue option appears in relation to this, I also have no more dialogue options with Herm either.

Last edited:

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
our other self first looked like a bit dark but the thing he said in the end made me think that he is not all bad.
last update is really emotional.
I think elder one comes to MC searching for her sis. Hope there is a way to save her and we will be strong enough to help hermael's situation
can't wait for next episode

Nitocris77

Nov 13, 2020
I am no longer horny.

I am mad, and depressed. Like I just woke from a beautiful dream.

Can It be reversed, who knows, like a puppet the narrative can only be controlled by the master, weather the creator allows us to go back to sleep or forces us to wake up only time will tell.

All I want to say is that I'm tired, please let me rest.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
~~Spoiler~~

You can't make us feel for somebody then just kill them like that. That's something a great writer would do when writing a story.

Sarcasm aside, I think it's great you are invoking such intense emotions from people. It shows you have talent, and they enjoy your work.

I do hope she comes back, though. It would hurt to think she's gone forever.

Last edited:

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
It's Emiko but some of us thinks she can be "resurected" by the Ethriam somehow but who really knows.

She was injured by the gards when she escaped from the office (through the aeration grid from from the wall ) when she sneaked the conversation to try to gather much info possible to the MC and try her escape with her sister after.

Reactions: GraveXMachina

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
It's Emiko but some of us thinks she can be "resurected" by the Ethriam somehow but who really knows.

She was injured by the gards when she escaped from the office (through the aeration grid from from the wall ) when she sneaked the conversation to try to gather much info possible to the MC and try her escape with her sister after.
Ah, I see. Thanks.

I always ffound characters deaths to be kind of conflicting.
If they're not handled correctly, they may come of as cheap drama bait.
GOT was the worded with these.

If she is resurrected, I kinda hope it's not to easy done like it happened in some other games I've played and that it'll at least take some effort.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I tend to dislike drama, but in this situation I'd probably go with the principle of equivalent exchange. MC wants cute kitty girl back, he has to sacrifice something or someone equally important to him for that to happen. That'd also be the only way to do it because plot reasons, don't give me any of that "MC is basically a god so he found another way" nonsense.
Since the dev has already bent our feels over the table and screwed them by (allegedly?) killing her off, he may as well go balls deep at this point, so to speak, make it really dramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: girdeyordo

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I tend to dislike drama, but in this situation I'd probably go with the principle of equivalent exchange. MC wants cute kitty girl back, he has to sacrifice something or someone equally important to him for that to happen. That'd also be the only way to do it because plot reasons, don't give me any of that "MC is basically a god so he found another way" nonsense.
Since the dev has already bent our feels over the table and screwed them by (allegedly?) killing her off, he may as well go balls deep at this point, so to speak, make it really dramatic.
Sacrifice aan arm perhaps? Or his eyes?
Or maybe make him do some morally questionable things that will put some strain on his relationship with everyone?

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Sacrifice aan arm perhaps? Or his eyes?
Or maybe make him do some morally questionable things that will put some strain on his relationship with everyone?
Definitely the latter. I don't think him giving up an arm would have nearly as much impact as him sacrificing (basically, trading) a certain someone's sister or teacher's life in exchange for the kitty.
Still, I think whether he actually does it or not wouldn't be as important, story wise, as the act of considering it in the first place and then telling everyone/everyone finding out. The resulting moral dilemma and relationship friction/strain that would ensue would ultimately make up the bulk of the drama, I think, depending on how it would be handled.

Then again I'm just spitballing here, only the dev knows how he wants to go about it. I can only hope he doesn't take the easy "MC beat the odds and brought her back by sheer power of will" road, that's just... way too overdone and cliche at this point, in my opinion.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes