girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
I tend to dislike drama, but in this situation I'd probably go with the principle of equivalent exchange. MC wants cute kitty girl back, he has to sacrifice something or someone equally important to him for that to happen. That'd also be the only way to do it because plot reasons, don't give me any of that "MC is basically a god so he found another way" nonsense.
Since the dev has already bent our feels over the table and screwed them by (allegedly?) killing her off, he may as well go balls deep at this point, so to speak, make it really dramatic.
Can't we just gather some bodies for the sacrificial alter? A life for a life sure but unlike fullmetal alchemist I don't care if a bunch of prisoners die to make a philosophers stone :devilish:

Those big fat kaiju from the beginning must have a lot of life in them and it's not like they served a real purpose besides oh, big shlong. Quickly moving on.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Can't we just gather some bodies for the sacrificial alter? A life for a life sure but unlike fullmetal alchemist I don't care if a bunch of prisoners die to make a philosophers stone :devilish:

Those big fat kaiju from the beginning must have a lot of life in them and it's not like they served a real purpose besides oh, big shlong. Quickly moving on.
Let's just camp on the beach, and stuff random people into a bag until we have enough.

MilkSerpent

Jan 19, 2020
Here's hoping next update puts a stop to the constant sad basterd music at home all the time, haha. Fingers crossed for more interactive menus like Cleos has. That combined with adjustable camera angles make this the most impressive koikatsu game that I've played H-Scene wise.

It gets buggy for me with some scenes like POV on Tsukiko though. Anyone else?

Last edited:

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
wow, just wow, I am awestruck atm, character unlocked and now dead, damned brutal. really can't wait to see how or where the story goes from here, but it was a nice way to show the mc's berserk mode. that was a nice change to see instead of him acting and seeming so whimpy all the time.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Public Release 0.61

What's new in this version:

5 new story events, including a big one

New event for Maeve

New music

New features and changes:

New dialogues added for:

The peak with Asmedia

The first lewd with Asmedia

The night meeting with Estia

The first college meeting with Estia

Bugs and grammar fixed:

Fixed some errors in the cards

Fixed some error interactions with Cleos and Sheila

Fixes Sheila Back button in the flat

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
EDIT
Managed to finally complete these, I had to do the "Feast Trip" in the living room to add
I was holding off doing because of the recommendation to finish all other quests available, didn't realise it was what you needed to do

Can someone help me find who's missing?
Screenshot 2021-11-07 054756.png

and what do I do about the 3 chimes for Maeve
Screenshot 2021-11-07 054825.png

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Marioticom

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 5270M
SHA1SUM: c64b6229bcfeecc2c76bf86da0ce5007d7bbc3eb
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: Herhes

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
is there a way to save emiko? i just notice it that we had her card and i am wondering is possible tosave her

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes