Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
At first, this "game" could be weird but it's not the case once you're into the in.
Overall, the girsl are okay despite some imperfections with some scenes but apart of that it's quite enjoying (for me at least).
The last update was a little harsh on Emiko unfortunelly what can we expect for the next ?

Reactions: jadih96207

Will4m

May 13, 2020
At this point I unironically just play these type of games for its story, so far its good since i like immersing myself in all type of lores. I dont expect a grandiose story since this is not a game made by a huge company

Reactions: jadih96207

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So just started trying out the game and well can't really progress all that far since the game bugs out everytime I try to ask for help from Asmedia with the samurai girl.

The error being because it "couldn't find file scene/asmedia/asmeve2.webp"

Gonna try with redownload the game again and then extracting all the game files again since I deleted the files earlier and see if it helps.

Edit: Fixed it by downloading the game through the launcher provided from the patreon site.

Last edited:

Nibebin

Sep 23, 2018
So just started trying out the game and well can't really progress all that far since the game bugs out everytime I try to ask for help from Asmedia with the samurai girl.

The error being because it "couldn't find file scene/asmedia/asmeve2.webp"

Gonna try with redownload the game again and then extracting all the game files again since I deleted the files earlier and see if it helps.
Had this problem also, downloaded this bugfix from the official discord of the game and it worked.

Reactions: Cobetcknn

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Had this problem also, downloaded this bugfix from the official discord of the game and it worked.
Forgot to edit that I already fixed it, it didn't fix itself by using any of the download links on here an extracting them again. However I went to the patreon site and used the launcher that is provided on there and the game works with no problems after downloading the game through the launcher.

Last edited:

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
I somehow get the feeling that this turns more and more into a YanDev situation by the day...
Just read up about the Yandev and I've concluded that these developers are in no way similar(Except for Review Maniuplation). I mean, comparing a dev who manipulates reviews to an alleged pedophile? Seriously? That's just disrespectful...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sources:

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Just read up about the Yandev and I've concluded that these developers are in no way similar(Except for Review Maniuplation). I mean, comparing a dev who manipulates reviews to an alleged pedophile? Seriously? That's just disrespectful...
I'm well aware of all the drama and controversies that surround YanDev due to morbid curiosity surrounding the topic, which is specifically why I made that statement in the first place. There are actually a handful of similarities, both in the development-side and how this all went down with the drama afterwards:

-Both devs started out with little experience in programming, yet their respective projects gained a following very fast, if for different reasons.
-Both devs got sidetracked with absolutely unnecessary sidestuff thrown into their games that remind you of padding/filler, yet didn't enhance the core gameplay, thus bogging down the experience that gained them their traction in the first place.
-Both devs seem easy to confuse genuine criticism with hate leveled against their person.
-The second some serious accusations enter the room, both love to write absolutely massive manifestos that do nothing to simply deny the accusations, yet somehow manage to dig the hole they are in deeper with every other word.

While not nearly in as much controversy as YanDev, the broader strokes do ring a familiar tune, which is why I've said that. Though there's not really any room to disagree that YanDev is worlds worse than most, if not all devs that I've heard of.

Reactions: Crese1967895

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
wow high rate on this game, downloading now!! hmm

update: oh is a koikatsu re skin... so, rate is scam?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Feletriu

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
wow high rate on this game, downloading now!! hmm

update: oh is a koikatsu re skin... so, rate is scam?
I really don't know what you mean by this.
If my assumption of what you're saying is correct: This game is a visual novel running on Ren'py, and the scenes in it were made in Koikatsu. This game is not Koikatsu.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
I really don't know what you mean by this.
If my assumption of what you're saying is correct: This game is a visual novel running on Ren'py, and the scenes in it were made in Koikatsu. This game is not Koikatsu.
hi, ya sorry just play too much koikatsu, was seaching for sandbox game.. my bad.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Ok, it took me two days to recover but I can finally write something about the latest update.
I've been bad, really. what happened hurt me powerfully and I think that was what the story needed in the end.
Right after the final scene, I think I was at least half an hour watching motionless the screen motionless, unable to do anything but repeat "it's not possible..." while that sad music played by the piano thundered in my temples.

Then I turned off the pc. I had no desire, strength, joy in doing anything else. I closed everything and went to sleep, taken by a deep despair, sadness and anger.

Many things can be said about this game and its creator, criticisms of all kinds can be made, on every topic because everyone has their own tastes and it is right that it is so. But I believe that absolutely nothing can be said about the desire to tell a story that can, as in this case, touch particularly high dramatic peaks. And for this we must give him full credit.

I have often found myself thinking that this story was indeed missing something. Our protagonist was suddenly moved by noble ideals, joining the battle that would decree the fate of the world. However, this initial thrust of his, at a certain point it is true, faded until it almost disappeared. I've wanted to say this for some time: why isn't him training for the conflict? Why don't we ever see him worry about it? Why is it never even talked about? It's been a long time since the game seemed to stagnate a bit about adding "hot" content for the girls.

In short, it seemed that our hero lacked the right motivation.
Now this motivation has arrived. In the most dramatic of ways.

Congratulations Zimon!
I look forward to the next update.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Ok, it took me two days to recover but I can finally write something about the latest update.
I've been bad, really. what happened hurt me powerfully and I think that was what the story needed in the end.
Right after the final scene, I think I was at least half an hour watching motionless the screen motionless, unable to do anything but repeat "it's not possible..." while that sad music played by the piano thundered in my temples.

Then I turned off the pc. I had no desire, strength, joy in doing anything else. I closed everything and went to sleep, taken by a deep despair, sadness and anger.

Many things can be said about this game and its creator, criticisms of all kinds can be made, on every topic because everyone has their own tastes and it is right that it is so. But I believe that absolutely nothing can be said about the desire to tell a story that can, as in this case, touch particularly high dramatic peaks. And for this we must give him full credit.

I have often found myself thinking that this story was indeed missing something. Our protagonist was suddenly moved by noble ideals, joining the battle that would decree the fate of the world. However, this initial thrust of his, at a certain point it is true, faded until it almost disappeared. I've wanted to say this for some time: why isn't him training for the conflict? Why don't we ever see him worry about it? Why is it never even talked about? It's been a long time since the game seemed to stagnate a bit about adding "hot" content for the girls.

In short, it seemed that our hero lacked the right motivation.
Now this motivation has arrived. In the most dramatic of ways.

Congratulations Zimon!
I look forward to the next update.
thanks for the update also your well being is a better for us than any update

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
I am stuck on looks like "izanami is still in the dojo go see if she found the solution of the problem" but there is no teleporter to her dojo and she is only in her house and she doesn't trigger anything how am I supposed to complete the meeting room quest

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes