GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Has there been a poll about this somewhere?
I would have liked normal length pregnancies instead of giving birth in a week.
And yes I know that means the girl will effectively have a round belly for the entire rest of the game. That is a feature.
Whole pregnant sex with your lover sounds nice.
As previous comment said, it's ssomething really inconvenient and hard to implement.

It would also kind of look weird if you knocked up a girl and on the next main story cutscene, she's suddenly thin again.

So you'd either have to make it one long cutscene from start to finish.

Or make multiple cutscenes for when character iis pregnant or isn't...which would be WAY too much work.

Or make it part of the main plot, which would probably turn off a lot of players who aren't into that.

Not everyone likes pregnancy stuff...

Honestly, the best solution for everyone would be if the dev added something like a Dream Realm or Plain where certain more exotic fetishes could be added via a dream sequence or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
so i got this after extracting the game and trying to run it
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 417, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Thu Dec 9 20:40:58 2021

Jan 7, 2021
As previous comment said, it's ssomething really inconvenient and hard to implement.

It would also kind of look weird if you knocked up a girl and on the next main story cutscene, she's suddenly thin again.

Or make multiple cutscenes for when character iis pregnant or isn't...which would be WAY too much work.

Or make it part of the main plot, which would probably turn off a lot of players who aren't into that.

Honestly, the best solution for everyone would be if the dev added something like a Dream Realm or Plain where certain more exotic fetishes could be added via a dream sequence or something.
An interlude or epilogue like Fable has would work just fine. Pretty much flag the girls as pregnant then when there is a transition between chapters put it there. While it would be nice to have it integrated into the story more however as Koikatsu scenes are pre-rendered it would make for a load of extra work and bloat the file size.

Renryuu Ascension is setting up for something like that.

Having it be just a dream would be strange since it's been hyped up as a power up.
Believe the dev mentioned it will be optional for those that want it which while some don't others definitely do.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

1. He said multiple children per girl is hard to implement, not normal length pregnancies
2. Eternal pregnancies are litterally less work to implement than 30 day pregnancies.
3. Normal length pregnancies are literally the same amount of time to implement than 30 day pregnancies. just replace the integer for the target days before birth with a normal number instead of the current 30 or 7
4. Every issue you described already exists in games that do 30 day or 7 day long pregnancy

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
An interlude or epilogue like Fable has would work just fine. Pretty much flag the girls as pregnant then when there is a transition between chapters put it there. While it would be nice to have it integrated into the story more however as Koikatsu scenes are pre-rendered it would make for a load of extra work and bloat the file size.

Renryuu Ascension is setting up for something like that.

Having it be just a dream would be strange since it's been hyped up as a power up.
Believe the dev mentioned it will be optional for those that want it which while some don't others definitely do.
Didn't play much of Renryuu Ascension cause I didn't really like it, so I dunno much about it...

And man, i remember the first time it was mentioned or previewed...that was almost....50 version numbers ago...x.x

Still remember how weird it felt...a power up through pregnancy...
Also, at that time, kind of dark?
Like...I wondered iif it was like legit pregnancy, then what hapens to the baby?

And if it's not an actual ppregnancy....would those that want it and are into it, be satisfied and enjoy it?

Anyway, lets wait and see what the dev has in store for us.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
looks interesting enough. time to give this a try.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Could not pickle <module 'time' (built-in)>. (perhaps store.time = <module 'time' (built-in)>)
... or not
Lowercase 'time' shouldn't be a variable name since it overrides the module 'time'
CoR Bot

Oct 17, 2019
is there a hint system if so im not seeing it and im locked in my room after the heramael energy drinks. she wont see me ive skipped to day 42 sometimes shes out picking flowers but that scene goes no where

DrMadhouse

May 28, 2020
is there a hint system if so im not seeing it and im locked in my room after the heramael energy drinks. she wont see me ive skipped to day 42 sometimes shes out picking flowers but that scene goes no where
Only list of main missions. If you look at girls profile it also has some hints. In your case i think you should do other missions then return to heramael. There was point where you needed to finish Asmedia and Izanami missions before you could finish Heramael's.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I think there might be an error. when I try the Cleos alarm clock I am getting an error that the files are not in my game. It allows me to ignore to continue but it won't play.

While running game code:
File "game/script/bedroom.rpy", line 639, in <module>
NameError: name 'alarm_cleos_today' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "script/cleos_interactive_sex.rpyc", line 1391, in script call
File "script/cleos_interactive_sex.rpyc", line 1545, in script call
File "script/cleos_interactive_sex.rpyc", line 738, in script call
File "script/cleos_interactive_sex.rpyc", line 738, in script call
File "script/cleos_interactive_sex.rpyc", line 846, in script call
File "script/bedroom.rpyc", line 639, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script/bedroom.rpy", line 639, in <module>
NameError: name 'alarm_cleos_today' is not defined

*EDIT*
I am actually getting alot of errors now that I played and looked around for a bit. Most of them involve Cleos. Like for instance, I ask Sheila to be my alarm (seeing if i needed to specify which type of alarm) and then I am in a Cleos interactive scene.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Jan 7, 2021
I think there might be an error. when I try the Cleos alarm clock I am getting an error that the files are not in my game. It allows me to ignore to continue but it won't play.

*EDIT*
I am actually getting alot of errors now that I played and looked around for a bit. Most of them involve Cleos. Like for instance, I ask Sheila to be my alarm (seeing if i needed to specify which type of alarm) and then I am in a Cleos interactive scene.
Did you try the Bugfix for 0.62?
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-62-public-zimon.40009/post-7093471

khayjeld8

Nov 21, 2020
Is there a way to delete for good all my save files and start from 0? if i delete the saves from the folder the next time i open the game it keeps those saves, do i need to delete them from another folder? The problem i have is that Events don't updates, they stay red. So i want to restart but the save files are always there

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is there a way to delete for good all my save files and start from 0? if i delete the saves from the folder the next time i open the game it keeps those saves, do i need to delete them from another folder? The problem i have is that Events don't updates, they stay red. So i want to restart but the save files are always there
Delete from this path if on Windows: %APPDATA%\RenPy\ChampionOfRealms-1569488958

jeroji

Aug 20, 2019
I can't play the game for some reason. I start the game, then there is a white screen and when i wait a bit there is the ChampionofRealms.exe does not respond.

Edit one day later: Its working now. Seems like i needed to restart my PC.

Last edited:
Reactions: girdeyordo

khayjeld8

Nov 21, 2020
I have an event in the tracker that's bugged i think. It's called "A thousand lives" it just tells me to go back to Cleos. But i think i already did that, she already revealed and i did the riddle stuff. I tried going to her in library but i just pass the time with her, nothing else

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I have an event in the tracker that's bugged i think. It's called "A thousand lives" it just tells me to go back to Cleos. But i think i already did that, she already revealed and i did the riddle stuff. I tried going to her in library but i just pass the time with her, nothing else
wander around. sometimes you are supposed to meet girls in other places. i don't remember quite where though

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Any news on the pregnancy for the characters? Been about a year since the in-game notification about it being a mechanic was put in.

Jaymando

Apr 20, 2018
Any idea whats going on to this error? I only remember that after I went through Maeve's scene trying to recall on something and doing the next day in 0.6.1 and then I copy the saves to 0.6.2 and this happens when I load my save game from 0.6.1 to 0.6.2.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/Despair Journey.ogg'.

Full traceback:
File "script/kitchen.rpyc", line 46, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3134, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4020, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1162, in periodic
raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1140, in periodic_thread_main
periodic_pass()
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1082, in periodic_pass
c.periodic()
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 518, in periodic
topf = load(filename)
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 69, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 798, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/Despair Journey.ogg'.

Windows-10-10.0.17134
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Champion of Realms 0.62
Tue Dec 14 15:03:44 2021

khayjeld8

Nov 21, 2020
wander around. sometimes you are supposed to meet girls in other places. i don't remember quite where though
I'm trying but it seems she's only in the library ?_? maybe i need to go further in the story dunno. (Even tho that event is there from the second/third time i talked with her)

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes