FeelsGouda

Jul 11, 2018
Apologies, if the answer to the following question was already provided somewhere but...

... is the impregnation/upgrade mechanic implemented already, or is it just a "teaser" of what to come? The story does not really focus on repeatable events for now, so I kinda just went through the story as is and after that just clicked through them a few times, but nothing happened.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Why in all jap wannabe games the MC look like a DARK SASUKE ? I know everybody doesn't have imagination but holy hell
Lots of 3d modeling apps prefer women to men so generic male archetype. Even artist that try to broaden their imagination tend to attract people that bitch about it.

Conquered Hearts originally had Pete until it became generic cloak guy.
Lewd Town Adventures starts the MC off as fugly then they undergo reconstructive surgery, thanks Truck-kun.
Greener Pastures has a more quirky MC as well.

At least Zero tries to break the mold a bit though generic japanese male is still there. Could be worse, he could be eyeless creepy pasta.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Why in all jap wannabe games the MC look like a DARK SASUKE ? I know everybody doesn't have imagination but holy hell
So, aside from the technical reasons mentioned earlier by hofom about 3d modelling apps.
There is also the fact that sasuke is actually incredibly popular in japan. People genuinely like him. I was quite surprised when I found that out.

Reactions: hofom77573

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020

What's new in this version:

New updated prologue with new renders and a new start

Two new alarms: Cleos Lewd Alarm and Sheila Lewd Alarm

Sheila Repeatable Scenes: Reverse Assjob, Embraced Lotus, Missionary

Costumes are coming to the game, and Sheila will be the first one with her Maid Outfit

Asmedia Good mornings and Good Nights, now you can sleep with her or do a special interactive Boobsjob

New features and changes:

Pov Improved for Sheila's scenes

Dialogues improved:

First Cleos Event

Repeatable Asmedia Lewd

Heramael's Ashamed Event

New parts of the prologue

Removed the bed icon in the old hub, to sleep use the real bed

Sleep system of the old hub improved

Changed the bg of the old portal house

All the girls got the screen of an lv up

Now the stats of the girls can be increased

Abyss Book is replaced by Genesis, some stories changes for this

Changed the names of some music, in case of error, just ignore

Renpy update with new universals apk, be careful when updating the android version

Bugs and grammar fixed:

Fixed an error showing the placeholders of the girls during the events

Fixed an error in the sleep system

Fixed the functioning of some icons of Back

and more...

Jul 28, 2021
New update is not working on android
Update: it works but u have to delete the previous app to get it updated u can't update it straight up

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
So after the gutpunch of the last update the Dev does nothing to advance the story.
I wish I was surprised. Just reinforced the feeling that the gutpunch was just the dev scrambling for something to draw an emotional response with no plan to proceed.

*can already hear the defenders typing away on their keyboards*
What’s the gutpunch? I was about to get back into the game after a long time of not playing but did a recent update ruin the story?

JJATH

May 2, 2017
What’s the gutpunch? I was about to get back into the game after a long time of not playing but did a recent update ruin the story?
Play it for yourself. It's like he's done a 180 20 times and chose a stupid idea. It's a facepalm moment.

May 20, 2021
And I don't understand how you are so vehement in your defense of an obviously shitty choice by a dev who had been doing well until now.

And honestly? I don't follow shit so closely as to know what CK and it's dev are disliked for. All i know is that I've enjoyed the game and the story that is being written.

I rarely venture into the comments section of games here, only when I care about a game. The stance on Koikatsu was legitimately something i didn't know, i just went by what's usually the case.

But you do you, keep defending a choice that was absolutely despicable. Maybe some other game off a kid so you can go whiteknight the dev there too.
If it's not a fanboy idiot it's probably the dev of the game with another account trying to deceive and defend the game.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I don't get it... Someone make mistake once and get banned and someone make many bad things and still is free to do whatever wants. Well, if this dev did fake reviews, then it's "greedy bastard" for me and nothing more. Same as for other "greedy bastards" from past, I complettely ignore their work or just "forgot" mention anything about their money making pages and on the other hand I don't forget mention why I decided to do that. This can be proper punishment in this case. But it's on staff to decide, not to random guys, walking throught thread, reading between lines...

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
It's been a while since I played this game and I don't know if it is intentional but I can't choose what to do. Everytime I enter a location an event starts and trying to pass time brings me back on the main menu (sometimes I can't even choose the location). If I remember correctly in previous versions, I could choose what to, in any order I wanted but it is not possible anymore.
Can someone tell me if the game is like this or I just have a problem.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes