TenTenTimes

May 3, 2020
How do I use the Secret codes? tried console but none of the codes are working. Kind of stumped, would apreciate any help.

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
Ok, so I'm absolutely certain I'm stuck, and I don't know how I did it. All the girls say they want to move in with me except for Cleos, but I cannot get the quest "A Thousand Lives" to trigger/finish, which I believe is the reason why I cannot get the rooms for the girls built. Anyone else experienced this? Or am I just missing something obvious?

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
Ok, so I'm absolutely certain I'm stuck, and I don't know how I did it. All the girls say they want to move in with me except for Cleos, but I cannot get the quest "A Thousand Lives" to trigger/finish, which I believe is the reason why I cannot get the rooms for the girls built. Anyone else experienced this? Or am I just missing something obvious?
I'm experiencing this I think.

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
The signal disappearing is a bug, since from what you said you are in exile, you hve already done that event, but it shouldnt lock further events.
If you cant find cleos in portal from exile, go check for her in library.

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
This game has quite a load of bugs, especially quests not starting/completing. Played the game three times from start to finish, and always had one or two quests not resolving themselves.

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
This game has quite a load of bugs, especially quests not starting/completing. Played the game three times from start to finish, and always had one or two quests not resolving themselves.
Others can help you only if you tell which event are you failing to trigger.

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
Others can help you only if you tell which event are you failing to trigger.
Thanks for the help, I did not encounter game-breaking bugs except for the 1st time. My 2nd and 3rd playthroughs had unfinished quests and differents ones at that. I somehow managed to see all available content so I will wait for the dev to iron these bugs and deliver new content. Or I will drop this game and move on with my life, whichever comes first :)
After all, I am a freeloader so I don't bother that much.
Thanks for your proposition, anyways. It was nice of you.

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
Thanks for the help, I did not encounter game-breaking bugs except for the 1st time. My 2nd and 3rd playthroughs had unfinished quests and differents ones at that. I somehow managed to see all available content so I will wait for the dev to iron these bugs and deliver new content. Or I will drop this game and move on with my life, whichever comes first :)
After all, I am a freeloader so I don't bother that much.
Thanks for your proposition, anyways. It was nice of you.
Dev has planned to improve some hints for upcoming update, So hopefully,the issue you are facing might get covered in it, (For example the event dangers lurking used to have following hint that you need to complete all events for 7 girls, and now its split into 7 sub hints with name for each in specific)

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
The signal disappearing is a bug, since from what you said you are in exile, you hve already done that event, but it shouldnt lock further events.
If you cant find cleos in portal from exile, go check for her in library.
She's in the library, but every time I interact with her it just says "Cleos and MC spent some time together" and goes on. Nothing else happens, and I've tried to go to other rooms or locations to see if anything triggers, but there's nothing. Should I just start over and see if that fixes it?

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
She's in the library, but every time I interact with her it just says "Cleos and MC spent some time together" and goes on. Nothing else happens, and I've tried to go to other rooms or locations to see if anything triggers, but there's nothing. Should I just start over and see if that fixes it?
Do you have her card unlocked in top right girls tab? What does hint in her her card says?

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
Do you have her card unlocked in top right girls tab? What does hint in her her card says?
It says "go and give the new room to Cleos" but there is no room on the list in Exile. I checked every room and there's no prompt that says "Give Cleos her room" or something like that

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
It says "go and give the new room to Cleos" but there is no room on the list in Exile. I checked every room and there's no prompt that says "Give Cleos her room" or something like that
There is a lot of possibilities with currently where are you standing,
1) try go around the exile in the morning time,
2) Did you repaired the room?

Last edited:

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
There is a lot of possibilities with currently where are you standing,
1) try go around the exile in the morning time,
2) Did you repaired the room?
I've done all that, explored the house in the morning, noon, afternoon, and evening. And yeah, I have repaired the room, that's why I'm so annoyed that it seems to have gotten stuck. Thank you for being so helpful by the way, I really do appreciate it, even if I just end up having to restart lol

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes