DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
I've done all that, explored the house in the morning, noon, afternoon, and evening. And yeah, I have repaired the room, that's why I'm so annoyed that it seems to have gotten stuck. Thank you for being so helpful by the way, I really do appreciate it, even if I just end up having to restart lol
The only place she can be before giving her room is
1) In portal in exile
2) In morning at library
3) If you have repaired the house then inside handling room in exile.
Its just easy as these three steps.

Last edited:

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
1) If you can find her in portal
2) Iin morning at library
3) If you have repaired the house then insde handling room there should be her.
Its just easy as these three steps.
I think that's the problem. The handling room doesn't exist for me, and I know I did the quest to repair the room. So that's likely why I can't progress, since it isn't there at all. I think I'll just have to start over and see if that works, but I am a little confused how I even managed to glitch it. Oh well. Thank you for the troubleshooting man, means a lot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
I think that's the problem. The handling room doesn't exist for me, and I know I did the quest to repair the room. So that's likely why I can't progress, since it isn't there at all. I think I'll just have to start over and see if that works, but I am a little confused how I even managed to glitch it. Oh well. Thank you for the troubleshooting man, means a lot.
Did you went to forest to collect ingredents for room, did you trained with maeve to collect ingredients. I think there are proper signals/quests to lead that

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
Did you went to forest to collect ingredents for room, did you trained with maeve to collect ingredients. I think there are proper signals/quests to lead that
Did all that. So something deffo went wrong and the handling room never appeared. I even went to Taile and she has nothing to say to me, so I think it just borked good.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Have you tried uploading a save? It's faster than asking a ton of questions on where ya at where ya at, peanut butter jelly time

Reactions: Mushybird

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
It says collect materials in Unison Forest. I'll play a bit and see if there is anything else
Then go to Taile and Repair the house
That was it! I kept going to Blackwood! Thanks for helping my dumb ass. I'll have to remember to upload a save file rather then bugging peeps with questions next time

Reactions: AlexaSky
Jan 24, 2021
Santa Maeve BG.png

Here it is, new update 0.63!

Enjoy it and Merry Christmas!

What's new in this version:

Game overs have been added, with their own animation, for now only in three particular places in the game. They will be improved in the future by creating renderings for them.

For those of you who don't know how to click on quests, I've added a quick tutorial, so you'll understand what to do in case you get lost.

Now, the unlocking of maps will be done through story progression, to reduce the random wandering of players

Stats have been reworked, ready for their new use

The game's main menu now changes based on story progression, and you can choose your favorite once unlocked by Maeve.

A similar thing has been applied to the stats menu

The quest for Asmedia on the Peak has been made more intuitive

The same thing for Cleos and Dangers Lurking ones, now you will know when the girls content has reached the unlock of that quest

Fixed inconsistencies with the book Genesis

In the old Asmedia room some video files were missing, now they are present again

Some placeholders remained on screen, fixed those too

Cleos and Asmedia stories have been updated in their menus

All lewd costumes in the girls' menus are now blocked by progression.

There have been several improvements to the Signals, renamed Quests to end the confusion of several players

Neon has received her final design

Highlighters have been added in some places to improve comprehension

Changed the font of the character names, no one will be confused to call Izanami Kanami anymore

Menu fluidity has been improved

Coming soon new unlock animations for cards, already present in game one for Asmedia, but an even more beautiful version is in the works

Changed the wing symbol of Asmedia and the puddle symbol of Heramael, replaced by a Caduceus

From now on the events of Hell will not be triggered continuously in the bedroom, added an icon to continue in his quests

Added a bugfix in Maeve's menu for Cleos' quest "A thousand lives", click it and the pic will disappear

A new event that is chronologically placed during the quest "The Call" for Maeve

New room in the house, Maeve's room

Fixed a mixed alarm error with Cleos and Asmedia

Fixed also an issue with the clock in the void

Fixed Cleos' interactive, it could happen that those scenes remained on-screen slowing the game

There's more, but these are the most important things

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Sooo... Second update in a row with no main story progression after that gutpunch? Yup. Dev apparently has no idea how to progress from said event.
Guess I was right all along. It was a ill-thought out attempt at stirring drama. Shame.

Can you imagine if Star Trek TNG had multiple filler episodes between Best of Both Worlds part 1 and Part 2? Thats what this feels like.

Then again, the writers of said show had no idea where they were going and still didn't resort to fillers inbetween

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
Sooo... Second update in a row with no main story progression after that gutpunch? Yup. Dev apparently has no idea how to progress from said event.
Guess I was right all along. It was a ill-thought out attempt at stirring drama. Shame.

Can you imagine if Star Trek TNG had multiple filler episodes between Best of Both Worlds part 1 and Part 2? Thats what this feels like.

Then again, the writers of said show had no idea where they were going and still didn't resort to fillers inbetween
Good luck with your reasoning for dev not being continuing with the story.
As per what I know he has sorted out idea for whole story already.
So may think, then why there is no new events except for one in this update, He was focusing on Cor Reset stuff, which he has notified before and also this was his rest month, He released it a week or 2 earlier than usual.
As per what dev said in discord channel last week, next 5 updates are story only, which has also resulted in protest among server members, because they want sex content tooo... So gotta wait and see what happens about that.

And regarding the gutpunch thingy, that was in 0.60 and 0.61 had the continuation events and ended in a nice way, something like a end of a chapter

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: gulai
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes