molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I got two questions One how do I trigger powerless the side quest? Also is there a plan to implement a random alarm clock setting? right now there are 8 girls who can wake you up but only 7 days. I was wondering if there were plans to implement a Random setting where you can have it that randomly any girl can wake you up on any day or perhaps a mix of both. Where if you want the hell hound to wake you up on Monday but everyone else is set to random so guarantees that Monday is the hell hound but every other day is random.
There is not 8 girls that can wake you up.. I know of one that is totally bugged and NEVER wakes you and that is Estia.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
What are you talking about? Her boring assjob playes fine...i just dont like it, dont have an ass fetish

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Go to your room, click the crytal and reset yout wake-up routine...then try it again.
Other than that...do you play a clean game (only the savegames from the older versions)? If not there may be outdated leftovers conflicting with the update...or something is wrong with the file on your end, extracting error or hdd problem.
But thats pretty much all that could prevent only one wake-up-call, everything else would prevent all from playing or would have been reported already.

Reactions: Cross Zero

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
So, when I try to set someone as an alarm clock it still starts the Asmedia kitchen sex event... is the save borked or is there something I should do?

Edit: Nevermind, Virulenz suggestion works.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sirmetana
Erm, you joined the ranks the second you had the hellhound with you ^^
i dont use the event tracker or changelog, so i honestly dont know the names of any quest. But it sounds like jin. Check your signals or if you already unlocked jin her quests, it should say you where to go. If not you must do other quests before.
I always just complete the girls quests, then check the signals...everything else is either irrelevant or just triggers when i walk by on my final round across all locations before i make my endsave and wait for the next update ^^

Sirmetana

Mar 23, 2019

Sirmetana
Erm, you joined the ranks the second you had the hellhound with you ^^
i dont use the event tracker or changelog, so i honestly dont know the names of any quest. But it sounds like jin. Check your signals or if you already unlocked jin her quests, it should say you where to go. If not you must do other quests before.
I always just complete the girls quests, then check the signals...everything else is either irrelevant or just triggers when i walk by on my final round across all locations before i make my endsave and wait for the next update ^^
I do follow the tracker, which is why I am so confused. I don't have any more quest related to Jin, so I don't have any more pointer to follow, except for the one I was talking about, which is outdated if you're right. So her quest tracker is just bugged like Isa's? But then what should I do to get to this update's events of hers? There aren't any new destinations in Dusk City as far as I know

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Here it is, new update 0.70a!
Enjoy it!
Mini-update:
-
Android Downloads:
-
What's new in this version:
Isabel's quest is now integrated into the story:

after not finding Asmedia in her room, the protagonist is looking for her and ends up in the pub.
Font Changer:
You can now apply the font of your choice, from normal to simple
New secret event:
I don't want to tell you anything, the only clue you will have is "library".
Jin's quest:
Now Jin will have her quest for unlocking her card to follow.
Bugs Fixer:
A bug menu has been added in the feature menu that will fix your problems, even the current one of not finding Mikosh and Maribel.

KonaKampachi

Dec 21, 2019
View attachment 984341

Overview:
In a world born of chaos, the ancient gods separated their offspring in hopes of avoiding apocalyptic conflict. They created three distinct, temporal dimensions for each of their respective children, entrusting the crucial task of their children’s survival to one being: the Champion.
For eons, this Champion has watched over the three dimensions. But now, the Champion has vanished without a trace.
The Protagonist, despite his best efforts, is forced to take part in a deadly competition to decide the future Champion… and the fates of all. Will he survive? Or will he be crushed under the weight of fate?
Fortunately, he won’t be alone in this harrowing adventure. Several trustworthy and noticeably beautiful allies will forge this path beside him. Together, surely they can surpass the toughest challenges, and experience the most succulent of pleasures.
What are you waiting for? The adventure awaits…​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-09
Release Date: 2022-08-09
Developer: Zimon
Censored: No
Version: 0.70 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Signatures:

Secret Codes:

New ratings/reviews have been disabled for this game thread, due to review manipulation from the developer (read more)

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 1226340 View attachment 935682 View attachment 892851 View attachment 795476 View attachment 892853 View attachment 935693 View attachment 892872 View attachment 892852 View attachment 892875 View attachment 935402 View attachment 795479 View attachment 892854 View attachment 675283 View attachment 892856 View attachment 894242 View attachment 935404 View attachment 984151 View attachment 935695 View attachment 935698 View attachment 1018583 View attachment 1018584 View attachment 1142013 View attachment 1226342 View attachment 1142015
soooooooooo good

Reactions: vilewe7570

chris1

Aug 5, 2019

Here it is, new update 0.70a!
Enjoy it!
Mini-update:
MEGA -
Android Downloads:
MEGA -
What's new in this version:
Isabel's quest is now integrated into the story:

after not finding Asmedia in her room, the protagonist is looking for her and ends up in the pub.
Font Changer:
You can now apply the font of your choice, from normal to simple
New secret event:
I don't want to tell you anything, the only clue you will have is "library".
Jin's quest:
Now Jin will have her quest for unlocking her card to follow.
Bugs Fixer:
A bug menu has been added in the feature menu that will fix your problems, even the current one of not finding Mikosh and Maribel.

How do i instal/extract that to 0.70?

azertio

Apr 7, 2021
Hi,
I'm running the new 0.70 version on my android tablet via Joiplay (I have my reasons, using the apk version or using a pc is not an option..). From the begining to v0.68, everything worked perfectly, but now I have this error.

Code:
Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
  File "renpy/main.py", line 455, in main
  File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
  File "renpy/script.py", line 706, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive script/add_outlines_mod.rpyc
I've redownloaded the game multiple times and resinstalled it, nothing works..
Thank you to my good savior who's going to help me,

God bless

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Hi,
I'm running the new 0.70 version on my android tablet via Joiplay (I have my reasons, using the apk version or using a pc is not an option..). From the begining to v0.68, everything worked perfectly, but now I have this error.

Code:
Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
  File "renpy/main.py", line 455, in main
  File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
  File "renpy/script.py", line 706, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive script/add_outlines_mod.rpyc
I've redownloaded the game multiple times and resinstalled it, nothing works..
Thank you to my good savior who's going to help me,

God bless
You could try just having that file outside the archive.

Reactions: ohm7042001
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes