Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
At first you need to get the quest started by walking in the kitchen and get send to buy food.
Then you more or less solve this introducing quest by getting send around until you end in front of maribel.
For any other quest of that Questline just go to the ranch and talk to her in the shop.

The other 2 dont ring a bell, i dont use the progress list much, so i mostly dont know any names of the quests. But by the sound of it it could mean the scene at the picknick place or the meeting in the living room after you got a reason to be depressed (and pissed because the dev still didnt bring her back)
It helped with Maribel thanks

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe it needs more than sleep to trigger, have you done the other quests, especially the girls quests?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Strange it did not worked for me for some reason,and i slept about 20 days nothing happend
I looked at the code, and it is a bit random.

First, you have a 15%-16% chance of getting a nightmare after a certain point in the story (not sure when but it is the main story: number 28 or greater).

Second, you have a 50% chance of getting powerless or the fear of death one.

Those are the only requirements I see for them, so if you can get one, you can the other.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ok, met Isabel, but I can't advance her quest to save my life. Same with Maribel's quest.
Is here a bug fix for the current 0.70 version?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
how do you unlock the last girl
(i think its Jin)
The way I did it: After the side events of the mercenary guild, go to Dusk city, then night street.
Instead of tgoing to Tailé's shop, go to the mercenary guild, and the events with her will automatically trigger.
Just keep doing them until you unlock her.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...déjà-vu...

Ichigo
How about you ignore it? A quest that triggers randomly when you sleep...i bet you will get it while playing the normal stuff, you need to sleep every day, so dont bother with hunting that event. There are a bunch of updates left and you will sleep in all of them ^^

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Its been a while since I played this, where is the Boutique? or second Mikosh event "The Muse" I dont remember how to get there lol

Edit: nvm, just there, needed to be in the morning on main street

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ok, I'm more than willing to just use the console command "jump" to get the 1st quest of Isabel. Hers and Maribel's are literally the only things I have left before the whole trip event.

Haxley

Jun 29, 2017
Hi everone,

how can i complete the quest Bullet Hell ? i'm stuck at point 4 (Officially joins the ranks, back to the guild)

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes