millemila

Jun 23, 2020
Non-compressed download keeps failing... 8 Gb are too much, you have to make partitions or at least upload on more stable sites...

Downloading the compressed version makes me lose in quality or something?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Go to the alchemists lab then click the purple tile thing

How do I unlock the girl I'm missing?
BTW that girl is Maeve your missing so do find her events.

What the hell? Hint system is broken as fuck. Wonder around and walk to garden.. meet Estia for an event. Wonder into lab and meet master a new event.. How the hell does it say I completed everything? How can everything be done when I have none of Jin's event's and Isabels story can now be continued?

So nothing can be done but work for Isabel so there is no story continuation and Estia as alarm clock is broken.

Last edited:

Kahlindra

May 24, 2018
I need to stop to expect anything from Maeve on each update.. My main girl and have no love at all...

Let me taste her love deeeeeev D:

Btw, it's getting incredible. Hope we get more updates soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexaSky

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I need to stop to expect anything from Maeve on each update.. My main girl and have no love at all...

Let me taste her love deeeeeev D:

Btw, it's getting incredible. Hope we get more updates soon.
the one I look forward to the most atm and update after update...nothing lol.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know how carry on Isabel's events, I keep going to the pub at noon, but all I can do is work
Screenshot 2022-08-10 002115.png

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Anyone know how carry on Isabel's events, I keep going to the pub at noon, but all I can do is work
Definitely a damn bug because this entire quest disappeared on me after discovering the truth about her.. the quest is completely missing!

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
is the game similar to Corrupted Kingdoms or is it different?
Not sure what the general consensus is on it, but I'd argue that yes they are pretty similar. They have some key differences of course, but at the end of the day they are both Koikatsu harem sandbox games that contain both magic and monster girls in a modern setting.

apple81630

Feb 23, 2020
There are 3 events in Heramel that have not been unlocked
"Inside the curse""Mess in the lab"" She is back"
Activity Tip: go with Cleos in the room where Erika is sleeping
but i don't know how

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
*yawn* its to early to quote around...

Maeve: Go to your room and click at the purple crystal behind your bed - If you already gave her a room there is a small chance to find her there, other than that most of her quests start in the garden and in the living room.

Erika: Go to the lab (house => navigation => portal) and klick the purple thing on the table. Dunno if it auto triggers hera to show up or if you have to do it while she is in the lab (during the day), for me she was there when i solved that quest.

Missing girls: try reading your quests, there are 3 questlines and 3 new girls...i dont use the event tracker often, but i guess 2 of them will fill your missing charas

Isabel: If i remember correctly that was a mess up of the dev, wrong time. Try going there at afternoon or evening

Corrupted Kingdom similarity: Both are Renpy and have a loadscreen, male protagonist and girls to find...thats it. While the CK protagonist has the charme of a brickwall and needs to awaken or shatter girls to join his harem, the CoR protagonist dont uses any mind control stuff and gathers his girls with love, care and help-quests...and they have a whole different power set and therefor a whole different game(play). Its like comparing easter and x-mas, both annoying christan fuckups in the same calendar but in the end total different

*yawn* i need my caffeine dose *yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn* dast...

apple81630

Feb 23, 2020
*yawn* its to early to quote around...

Maeve: Go to your room and click at the purple crystal behind your bed - If you already gave her a room there is a small chance to find her there, other than that most of her quests start in the garden and in the living room.

Erika: Go to the lab (house => navigation => portal) and klick the purple thing on the table. Dunno if it auto triggers hera to show up or if you have to do it while she is in the lab (during the day), for me she was there when i solved that quest.

Missing girls: try reading your quests, there are 3 questlines and 3 new girls...i dont use the event tracker often, but i guess 2 of them will fill your missing charas

Isabel: If i remember correctly that was a mess up of the dev, wrong time. Try going there at afternoon or evening

Corrupted Kingdom similarity: Both are Renpy and have a loadscreen, male protagonist and girls to find...thats it. While the CK protagonist has the charme of a brickwall and needs to awaken or shatter girls to join his harem, the CoR protagonist dont uses any mind control stuff and gathers his girls with love, care and help-quests...and they have a whole different power set and therefor a whole different game(play). Its like comparing easter and x-mas, both annoying christan fuckups in the same calendar but in the end total different

*yawn* i need my caffeine dose *yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn* dast...
Thanks for your guidance I got the events all unlocked

Reactions: Virulenz
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes