bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Now new question- i get Izanami scene, but Hell don't come to my room in the morning. What need to be done, that she come to my room in the morning?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
so, could anyone share their save?
I played back on version 0.54, but any recent save will do if the gallery works fine.
I can just check whatever was updated lately.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Ok, I'm confused. When I try to set Estia or Heramael as an alarm clock, I jump into the Asmodia naked apron scene...

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
How come the thread is dead? Also why the game randomly disappears?
Drama between the dev and staff. Dev doesn't come around here no more and Staff are less then keen to keep the time stamps accurate which somehow sends this back in time. If you want a more engaging fanbase try the dev's discord.

• Sad
Reactions: Moto_Tsume
Apr 2, 2018
So, did they had "drama" and the thread receive this treatment? It doesn't seem like mature behaviour on their part, it must have been two whole months that this thread hasn't been updated, I found it again today after so long, and there aren't even links like in the other games, it almost seems like some kind of spite or power play on their part.
You know the dev literally broke the forum rules, adulterated his own reviews, harassed the users, made false accusations against the mods and damn near threatened them? I'd say they're well within their rights to remove any semblance of endorsement of the guy.

That said, has this game gotten anywhere yet or is it still in "to be continued" limbo? I played back until like 0.45 or something and got tired of every update adding more plot lines than it resolved. The sex scenes are just not good enough for me to put up with that shit.

Reactions: bib4zqg63k
Apr 2, 2018
Who says it really happened?
Plenty of people. It's pretty self-evident if you watched the dev's messages on here at the time. The mods had significant amounts of evidence, which they shared, including access logs with IP address locations and timestamps, direct communication with Zimon, etc. Not to mention his famed purchase of the rights for characters in another, unrelated game, due to the (reasonable and correct at the time) accusations that he was plagiarising that game, thus making that other game's dev have to redesign almost all of the art assets of his game. There even used to be (I dunno if it's still there) a secret scene where Zimon just does an angsty-teenager level tirade about how he fucked the other dev over and how happy he was about it. The guy is a prick, even if he is talented and his game is decent. Plus, I can think of no reason why the mods would have done anything of the sort, being that it hasn't happened with any other devs, including the notoriously pissy bob bobson, who also literally and explicitly threatened the forum management. But hey, you believe what you want to believe.

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Not to mention his famed purchase of the rights for characters in another, unrelated game, due to the (reasonable and correct at the time) accusations that he was plagiarising that game, thus making that other game's dev have to redesign almost all of the art assets of his game. There even used to be (I dunno if it's still there) a secret scene where Zimon just does an angsty-teenager level tirade about how he fucked the other dev over and how happy he was about it.
What game was this? (honest question)

The closest thing to that I know of is when Zimon made an edgy extra scene (that has since been removed) as a childishly petty response to accusations of "copying" Corrupted Kingdoms from people who clearly jumped to conclusions because they apparently didn't know what Koikatsu is. None of the other things you said here apply to that situation so I assume you're talking about another game.

Apr 2, 2018
I mean Corrupted Kingdoms, and the reasons for the accusations were not that simple. At the time, Zimon was using models which were essentially the same, or only slightly different, from those from Corrupted Kingdoms. The theme was extremely similar, and the story followed a very similar premise. This has since changed, and Zimon has found his own ideas, which honestly are pretty good; I'm not here to say his game is bad or that he's a hack, his stuff is obviously good otherwise I wouldn't be asking whether it's worth playing again. Personally, I really think that Zimon was "copying" Corrupted Kingdoms largely as a display of admiration, and anyone who claims he was doing it as a thief is naïve. However, his reaction to it was not just childish, it actually threatened the livelihood of another person over an extremely petty and insignificant disagreement. A person who is able to do that, and who from his own messages here can be clearly understood to be unstable, is not at all beyond doing any one of the things he was accused of doing. Mind you, this on top of all the hard evidence that was provided.

Bottom line is, Zimon is an unstable, insecure and petty individual who consistently attempts to inflate his own self-image while denying having done anything wrong. Is there a need to do it? No, his work stands on its own and he has plenty to be proud of, I would certainly rate his game in the top 20 in the renpy adult VN community, maybe top 10. But he does do these things, and that's why he's persona non grata around here.

Edit: Also, just to be clear, I recognize that the dev for Corrupted Kingdoms had technically stolen the models he was using at the time on his game, and for that he was at great fault. There's no denying that. However, the way Zimon used that to take revenge was arguably worse than the theft itself: one involved malice and the other didn't.

Last edited:

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
okay this is dumb

Haven't played since october 2021 (my last save ), game had plenty of updates. And now, it took me not even an hour to complete all the events apparently ... And still no events with Maeve.

Shame, this game has everything to be good ...

Last edited:
Reactions: girdeyordo
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes