Sleepy_Sins

Apr 8, 2021
Also, prob good idea, to put DRAMA tag, coz it's more like close to this as well...
For people who will play this game, and with what kinda stuff they will encounter...(Still idk...it's kinda sad, that you don't even have option to save girl(s))

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Honestly, it's fucking up my day, I almost started crying at the store because I remembered her riding on MC's shoulders and calling him big brother and the hell hound (I called her Lupina) saying kitty play? and then going fucking mental. I'm going to sleep. Imma be pissed if we don't get to rip that guy's arms and legs off.

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
Apparently version 0.70 is planned to involve the first major story progression since her funeral but who knows if she will be involved in any way.
Well in my opinion, if it happens too quick like in 0.70 when the story is still in early stages (the game has only recently passed its proper prologue, 10-20% completion as per discord), we will have no nail biting feelings when any other girls face similar fates, because we will already be knowing how to bring them back. Hence the possibility for dragging it for a while is really high.
I am not saying I don't want Emi chan to be reborn. But it should be handled in such a way that, in the upcoming story if any other characters gets killed, we should get hit just as hard as the current one did and we be wondering if they can be brought back alive or not.

Last edited:

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
I might have asked this before, but is this game planned to have actual pregnancy content at some point?
The game progress is like 10-20%, I suppose it did take sometime for such events to make appearance as of current story progress speed, or there is another option (wait till/help) the patreon reaches the 8th goal which gives priority to new life events, but we have only reached upto 6th goal as of now.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Well in my opinion, if it happens too quick like in 0.70 when the story is still in early stages (the game has only recently passed its proper prologue, 10-20% completion as per discord), we will have no nail biting feelings when any other girls face similar fates, because we will already be knowing how to bring them back. Hence the possibility for dragging it for a while is really high.
I am not saying I don't want Emi chan to be reborn. But it should be handled in such a way that, in the upcoming story if any other characters gets killed, we should get hit just as hard as the current one did and we be wondering if they can be brought back alive or not.
well the problem with waiting can then become the masses of people turned off by the massive tone shift of the game and as sometimes happens with such attempts not forming any connections or emotional investment in the characters in the first place making the entire story moot. damned if you do damned if you don't. honestly i think the best way would be a slight rework in the story to make it slightly less tone deaf and a little more in genre. that should allow enough time to make a proper non rushed synopsis. if that is not possible/enough a resolution (at least partial) kind of needs to happen before the peoples interest in the story dies and the game ends up confined to ignominy.

Also, prob good idea, to put DRAMA tag, coz it's more like close to this as well...
For people who will play this game, and with what kinda stuff they will encounter...(Still idk...it's kinda sad, that you don't even have option to save girl(s))
both drama tag and clarification in game would be welcome additions. people shouldn't be forced to save scum and trawl forums or look for guides to know that the death was unavoidable and forewarning to people (especially those with depression)
would probably prevent grief. (my opinion on tags is damage prevention before fetish search).

Reactions: Tinuss

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Honestly, it's fucking up my day, I almost started crying at the store because I remembered her riding on MC's shoulders and calling him big brother and the hell hound (I called her Lupina) saying kitty play? and then going fucking mental. I'm going to sleep. Imma be pissed if we don't get to rip that guy's arms and legs off.
Goddamit I'm still bummed out about it. She never got to go swimming.....

• Sad
Reactions: jadih96207

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
some events are time bound, you need to go there at different time, most probably, morning, noon or afternoon
Went there at every time possible.
Checked the Gallery and apparently I missed a whole even.
Here I will attach it if I have to go back I won't mind I just need the exact time or close to it.
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.07.08 - 04.59.28.10.png

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Is there still no pregnancy even tho they had that preview basically saying "youll get the girls pregnant and make them supper strong" thats been in the game for a while now
Thing is...that wasn't really actual pregnancy.

More of a "you make their bellies big, then they transform".

I get that people are really into it...but they gotta understand that pregnancy is kinda hard to actually add to the game...

Like, if it's made unavoidable, it can turn off those who aren't interested.
And if optional, kinda hard to write to make sense with thw rrest of the story...unless the kids are showed off screen to somewhere so the plot can ignore them.

Personally I'd wait for somewhere towards the end with that oor make it part of a phantasy or some fake pregnancy potion thing.

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
Is anybody know how unlock this gallery cg: Izanami and Hellhound?
take izanami to festival again and reject sex when she asks for it. later visit her at her room
ignore hell when she comes to the room on morning. repeat until she will assault you

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes