Neos-Xanadu

Jun 30, 2017
Okay.

Your other option is to give up on the launcher and download the full game. Nobody here is technical support so with the launcher you're on your own. Doesn't look like anybody complained on the patreon post so I'm assuming one of the rpa files got corrupted on your end.
It never hurts to ask. Perhaps I asked too soon, but it has been out for a bit.
I have solved it by redownloading.
Thank you for your help and suggestions.

Reactions: hofom77573

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
It never hurts to ask. Perhaps I asked too soon, but it has been out for a bit.
I have solved it by redownloading.
Thank you for your help and suggestions.
re-downloading a file is the turn off and on again solution and should be attempted first IMO (solves way more problems than it should). good to hear that it solved the issue tho.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
*Sigh* The situation with Emiko, made me turn off the game.
Game give you a sweet looking cat-girl, and instanly remove her (WTF? maybe make some option to save her etc? idk)
All been good till this moment. *sigh*
as i once stated any resolution would help and the way it was done was a bit genre deaf and tone deaf.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
*Sigh* The situation with Emiko, made me turn off the game.
Game give you a sweet looking cat-girl, and instanly remove her (WTF? maybe make some option to save her etc? idk)
All been good till this moment. *sigh*
Would be quite a dickmove if we don't get the chance to revive the little one in a later update.
Nobody knows if and when something in this direction is planned...

But it also sucked that we couldn't do anything to save her. Catgirls are just the best and then she dies in our sight. very very sad...

The German translation was taken over by google Translate right? Can be read very bumpy.
But shouldn't be a complaint. I also don't translate into English by hand. ;)

Another feedback. It happens that the German text occupies 3 lines. Unfortunately, it then collides with the menu on the bottom and is hardly legible.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Would be quite a dickmove if we don't get the chance to revive the little one in a later update.
Nobody knows if and when something in this direction is planned...
Storywise, the game hasn't progressed that much. Most updates have been sex scenes and fixes.

So there is a chance, a resolution to her story can be implemented at some point and it wouldn't be too far into the future of the story.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Storywise, the game hasn't progressed that much. Most updates have been sex scenes and fixes.

So there is a chance, a resolution to her story can be implemented at some point and it wouldn't be too far into the future of the story.
Apparently version 0.70 is planned to involve the first major story progression since her funeral but who knows if she will be involved in any way.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked, but is there a reason for the different color fonts in the "completed" message, or is it just a random thing, typo, or what? The white ones make me think I haven't completed ALL of their stuff.

Also, when you visit a girl in the room, are the ones that are layered with a white screen the ones you've done or the ones you haven't done?

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
people here need a save, can any of the 1000 people in this thread who finished the entire game so far please share a fucking save file? even a 1 or 2 versions back?
I currently have a .61 save, but I'm working on getting further. You can have that, or wait a couple of days when I get further.

Reactions: Winblast

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I might have asked this before, but is this game planned to have actual pregnancy content at some point?

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
people here need a save, can any of the 1000 people in this thread who finished the entire game so far please share a fucking save file? even a 1 or 2 versions back?

this act where fans think "it's better for you to play the game, no spoilers, hehehehe" is old and needs to die. it's just a game save yet people treat it as if it's a top secret so they ignore anyone requesting a save file because of corruption or other problems, better to replay the entire game from the start right guys? FUCK the people who need a save.

it's not logical for such a huge fan base to somehow reply to every comment but ignore "hey guys I need a save". people are clearly refusing to share save files because god knows why.. maybe they are entitled to their own opinion of not sharing. it just doesn't make sense to see someone asking for a save file every couple of days and not a single share. is the Dev banning people for sharing? did I miss a meeting?

View attachment 1911129
Its only got a few things incomplete, and using my nick,but youre welcome to it

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes