DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
Any idea of how to unlock this Izanami scene shown in the pic within spoiler below?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is Izanami sad event, triggered by taking her to festival and rejecting her sex (resulting in her girl card to change status from normal to sad) Only way to change that back to is it convince her at room, if I remember correctly you may need to try multiple times for that and at different times

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
evidently none whatsoever. a thing i wish the game would be clearer. there are hints of some development in that direction but i'll believe it when i see it and will unlikely bother playing until then (any resolution is better that current tone-deaf one)
yeah i found it real weird how u unlock her card then at end of quest shes gone

Reactions: $@~

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Anyone know why it says 3 years? I was pretty sure an update came out less than a month ago-something to do with the drama with the dev?
View attachment 1889060
Not the first time the mods sent this back in time... Though seeing as the dev isn't here anymore and the mods removed the official links it's safe to say if you really want news about this game then this site isn't the place to get it.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Not the first time the mods sent this back in time... Though seeing as the dev isn't here anymore and the mods removed the official links it's safe to say if you really want news about this game then this site isn't the place to get it.
True. Just seems hella petty but the mods do petty shit like that pretty often so I’m not surprised

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But thank you for the suggestion. I'll take my chances here if someone knows or runs into the same problem
Okay.

Your other option is to give up on the launcher and download the full game. Nobody here is technical support so with the launcher you're on your own. Doesn't look like anybody complained on the patreon post so I'm assuming one of the rpa files got corrupted on your end.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes